Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanna - lovely and cute Japanese. Gave me so much enjoyment

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hanna - lovely and cute Japanese. Gave me so much enjoyment

I also like J-girls a lot. Saw a nice AR on HANNA and wetted my appetite to try this girl. Finally went to this shop on Sunday (1 Dec) evening to try this girl.

Hanna is pretty and cute for sure. She is not tall and looks under 1.6m, a petite girl. Her breasts are not big either, about B cup. She looks very young, likely in her early 20s. She gave me a lovely smile and hence looks very friendly. Her English is really good and she likes to chat.

She sucked me with CBJ. Her sucking was very good and got my dick hard quickly. but she kept sucking it for a few minutes more. NO DFK. I tried to touch her pussy, which she disliked and yelled something which sounded very much Japanese. This also showed me that she is real Japanese.

She started with cowgirl first. Very ordinary skills. I changed to mish position quickly. Her reactions were very strong and her moanings were really loud. While I was fucking her, she kept moaning almost non-stop. Sound really sexy. . Her pussy was really small and tight. I felt her orgasms as her pussy kept having spasms.

She said she only works once a week, but for 2 days consecutively. She asked me to come see her next week as she liked to get the orgasms from me. She felt really happy today. I agree with the other bro's comment that she is a rare Japanese gem.

Banned
    She sucked me with CBJ. Her sucking was very good and got my dick hard quickly. but she kept sucking it for a few minutes more. NO DFK. I tried to touch her pussy, which she disliked and yelled something which sounded very much Japanese.
    CBJ, No DFK or touching pussy was there any daty?

Sounds like she might be in the wrong business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    CBJ, No DFK or touching pussy was there any daty?

Sounds like she might be in the wrong business.
    Sounds like u are looking for the wrong girls in the wrong shops. Young and pretty girls do not provide the services which you specified. They don't need to and they do not want to serve people who wants these special services. The guys who do not need these services are normally younger, handsome and physically strong. U can work out what kind of guys need special services.

Older and uglier girls in illegal massage parlours (cheap shops), or very expensive shops ($300 per hour) will have the services which you demanded.

Understand??

There are no good and cheap things in this world, unless you provided it yourself.

Banned
    ^^^ What absolute rubbish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a frog at the bottom of the well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    ^^^ What absolute rubbish.
    Detective Punter,

Pls use your detective skills to tell me which shop has young Japanese girls who provide the special services at 45 George shop prices.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huangdee View Post
    a frog at the bottom of the well
    Huangdee (means King of what??).

I suppose you are top in town.

Pls tell me where could you find a nice J-girl who provides special services at 45 George prices?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Huangdee (means King of what??).

I suppose you are top in town.

Pls tell me where could you find a nice J-girl who provides special services at 45 George prices?
    when you have more experience, go to more shops, open your eyes you will know more..

I been to many shops before with Jgirl giving this service, similar price. shops like sakura, old Kyoto, 359 etc

and if you want the latest tip, try Rockdale 485, read this report

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-girl-service

Banned
    Detective Punter,

Pls use your detective skills to tell me which shop has young Japanese girls who provide the special services at 45 George shop prices.
    That's not what you said, nor what I dispute. They are certainly available at other shops for considerably less than $300 though, which is the figure you stated.

It was the other complete crap you posted which prompted my comment, but I've not the care factor to try and educate the assumptions made by someone as arrogant and delusional as you.

Enjoy your "punting", you handsome devil, you!! :-P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    That's not what you said, nor what I dispute. They are certainly available at other shops for considerably less than $300 though, which is the figure you stated.

It was the other complete crap you posted which prompted my comment, but I've not the care factor to try and educate the assumptions made by someone as arrogant and delusional as you.

Enjoy your "punting", you handsome devil, you!! :-P
    Detective Inspector Punter (/English Professor),

45 George shop price is only $160 /hr. This is a lot lower than $300. This is my point of low price but with good J-girl.

Banned

Detective Inspector Punter (/English Professor),

45 George shop price is only $160 /hr. This is a lot lower than $300. This is my point of low price but with good J-girl.
    Congratulations, this post wins the Captain Obvious Award for today.

But again, that's not the point.

Banned
    Good AR on Hanna. I want to see this girl too.

Bro Akkw2800's point that in cheaper shops, punters should not expect special services from young and beautiful girls, especially Japanese. Higher price shops could provide special services, even from Japanese girls. These points are fairly obvious.

Why argued? Could not understand????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltommer View Post
    Good AR on Hanna. I want to see this girl too.

Bro Akkw2800's point that in cheaper shops, punters should not expect special services from young and beautiful girls, especially Japanese. Higher price shops could provide special services, even from Japanese girls. These points are fairly obvious.

Why argued? Could not understand????
    Did you see Huangdee's reply :

when you have more experience, go to more shops, open your eyes you will know more..

I been to many shops before with Jgirl giving this service, similar price. shops like sakura, old Kyoto, 359 etc

Could not understand ?????

Banned

Pls could you tell us what is the current price of the shops u mentioned per hour. Are they cheaper than $160 and for genuine Japanese girls? If so, I would agree with you and I will go to try their Japanese girls instead of going to 45 George

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been too plenty of high end shops where a standard service is the norm ie cbj,no daty, no fingers,blow in the dom and one shot only and what i mentioned above are pay more for each as extras too the worker.
    The service provided is at the workers discretion and what they are comfortable performing with you.
    So price is not a factoe in what a worker will do or not do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    Been too plenty of high end shops where a standard service is the norm ie cbj,no daty, no fingers,blow in the dom and one shot only and what i mentioned above are pay more for each as extras too the worker.
    The service provided is at the workers discretion and what they are comfortable performing with you.
    So price is not a factoe in what a worker will do or not do.
    This is exactly my point. I tried Hanna myself a few weeks ago and found her very nice. The price of 45 George is very good as compared to other shops mentioned by Huangdee. To get extra services, a punter had to pay more. This is very obvious.

Could Huangdee get the extra services in the shops which he mentioned without extra tips to the girls (I mean Japanese girls)? I just wonder. Are the other Japanese girls as pretty, cute and young as Hanna? Another question?

Banned
    [QUOTECBJ, No DFK or touching pussy was there any daty?

Sounds like she might be in the wrong business. ][/QUOTE]

I don't care how old or young the girl is or what nationality or what the cost are if you can't touch her then she is in the wrong job.

If you want to pay for that then that's OK with me go for it the choice is yours I have seen and continue to see plenty of young beautiful ladies that do provide good service with out all the don'ts!

I am sure there are plenty of us that would rather spend our money where we get some service, girls like this wont last long in the industry, after you see her once or twice you will be off looking for something else that's young and pretty and gives nothing in the way of service she will get older and as I said she will not have many customers and certainly no regulars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltommer View Post
    Pls could you tell us what is the current price of the shops u mentioned per hour. Are they cheaper than $160 and for genuine Japanese girls? If so, I would agree with you and I will go to try their Japanese girls instead of going to 45 George
    You've completely missed Huangdee's point, and just like akkw / bb are now trying to move the goalposts. He originally said:

Older and uglier girls in illegal massage parlours (cheap shops), or very expensive shops ($300 per hour) will have the services which you demanded.
    which is wrong. Huangdee listed many shops where you can get it all for far less than $300, and I can think of another where you get it all as standard for $190 with a hot young Japanese girl.

But again, none of that is what drew my comments. This did:

Sounds like u are looking for the wrong girls in the wrong shops.
    Rubbish. Bro OoO already knows where to get a good time, and simply asked a valid question about the services from this shop / girl in particular.

Young and pretty girls do not provide the services which you specified. They don't need to and they do not want to serve people who wants these special services.
    Rubbish. Plenty of shops are listed here already. Some girls will do it by choice in each booking, some will do it as standard services stipulated by the shop .... if they're not comfortable with the latter, they're free to find a shop where they can only offer services they're comfortable with. But the blanket assumption made about every pretty young girl in the industry is wrong.

The guys who do not need these services are normally younger, handsome and physically strong. U can work out what kind of guys need special services
    Complete and utter rubbish. The assumptions made throughout this entire post were fucking stupid, but this one takes the cake quite easily.

Who are you to decide other punters needs, preferences and motivations??

And what the fuck does being "handsome" have to do with it??

Some guys, regardless of age, looks or prowess simply choose to punt where they get a higher level of service. DFK, DATY & BBBJ certainly add to the experience for most, it's got fuck all to do with whether or not they "need" it to get hard as you've suggested. The alternative viewpoint of this is that maybe you just get hard every time a light breeze passes your balls, hence you don't "need" those "special" services. If so, good for you buddy. :-P

Some guys simply choose to take less risks, for any variety of reasons, and are happy with CBJ and no kissing / DATY. Entirely up to them, it's no-one else's place to judge.

Trying to elevate yourself above others who make a different choice to you displays extreme arrogance and is plain ridiculous when we're all here sharing our experiences in paying for sex. It's just different sex for different reasons, as long as it's between two consenting adults it should be free of judgement, especially when you know fuck all about the other poster and his motivations.

But I highly doubt a guy whose reviews are 90% about his own performance and only 10% about the actual girl involved would understand any of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I watched with amazement the number of replies to my AR, which had nothing with the content.

For me, a price of $160 is a good price, 18.75% cheaper than the price of $190 quoted by Bro Punter Poontang. If I could get a good J-girl cheaper, I will always go for the cheaper shop, as I am not as rich as Punter Pontang. I think this is the point which bro. Akkw2800 was making. Why the fuss? Everybody has different value systems, perhaps, bros Huangdee and Poontang are very rich guys who do not care much about money.

I fucked a lot and hence wrote many ARs. I did not see much of ARs written by Bro Poontang nor brother Huangdee, but did see a lot of Poontang's petty detective comments. The only people who are most happy are 45 George shop owner for this AR. One AR attracted so much attention. I believe Bro. Poontang must be a very good friend of Roger and is generating noises for his shop and Hanna, right?

I wrote ARs because I wanted to share my fucking experience as I felt very good after every good session. I fucked really well and hence I honestly reported it. The shop owners knew as they checked with the girls themselves after their session with me. The girls in my ARs must be good too. Otherwise, I could not be as strong as I would lose interest during fucking (which Bro Punter likes to use this word). If Bro Poontang did not like to see nor hear my strong performances, pls skip my ARs as they are not suitable for yr reading, or spend some money to go to the shops and verify with the girls concerned.

Why did Bro Poontang use my AR to attack bro Akkw2800 as he is just expressing his opinion, same as what you were expressing yours? If Bro Poontang had too much time to collate and investigate what other people said and wrote, pls start a new thread and do not use my AR to make rubbish comments in future. Pointless and senseless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerbanana View Post
    Why did Bro Poontang use my AR to attack bro Akkw2800 as he is just expressing his opinion, same as what you were expressing yours? If Bro Poontang had too much time to collate and investigate what other people said and wrote, pls start a new thread and do not use my AR to make rubbish comments in future. Pointless and senseless.
    nobody attack you or akkw2800...same person anyway...if you/he did not post this stupid comment:
    The guys who do not need these services are normally younger, handsome and physically strong. U can work out what kind of guys need special services.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast