Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessie - Korean princess with pretty face and snow- white body

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessie - Korean princess with pretty face and snow- white body

The shop roster emphasized that today (2 Dec) was the second last day of Jessie working in this shop. Saw a few good ARs on this girl before, but did not make extra efforts to see her. No excuse to delay any more now. Therefore called shop and made a booking to see her.

When Jessie came to say hello. I found her so beautiful that I regretted very much not come much earlier. Now might be a bit too late. Even if I came tomorrow, I could only see her one more time. Then she would be gone and would not know when would she be back to Sydney.

Jessie looks early 20s. Her skin is snow-white. She has slim long body, about 1.65m tall. She looks very cool. She is a very polite girl and speaks softly.

She only gave standard K-girls services (Cat-bath, CBJ, no DFK and DATY). My dick had no problem to get hard and firm. I enjoyed fucking her in the mish position so that I could look at her face and snow white body while I was pounding her. Her pussy was still very tight, but she moaned very softly. I changed positions several times to enjoy different angles of her. Each angle showed her different beautiful side. I came while I did doggie.

I learned from her that today she had many bookings and she looked a bit tired, but her attitudes were still very good. Tomorrow (3 Dec) would be her last day, I would try to see if I could push some work aside and see this girl one more time before she leaves Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, she is good for the price you pay!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    is she the same person as Jessica? who also leaving soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    is she the same person as Jessica? who also leaving soon

hi bro pepefirstlove

jessie and jessica are 2 different girls..

jessica is going to finish tomorrow as last day

jessie is coming back tomorrow @ 45 George

cheers
    roger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Jessie today...simply GORGEOUS

She is genuinely sweet and so cute when she give you that childish smile

I have to admit i am vain, and getting complimented for my body by such a beauty made my day and gave a meaning to all the hours spent in the gym
    I MUST return

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Haha Max! I spend hours in the gym too! Do you suggest her to me too! Your first suggestion for me!

Banned
    lol MaxPunter and Max Impact

Good to see you guys take good care of yourselves and your ladies

Great reports and fun posts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Haha Max! I spend hours in the gym too! Do you suggest her to me too! Your first suggestion for me!
    If you don't mind CBJ and standard service go for it; she is easygoing and easy to make her comfortable and...she is so Korean

She spent lots of the time caressing my chest and trying to figure out if i have the infamous six packs or not (unfortunately its more of a five packs now)...so cute...kyooo

Another korean gem is SKY at Rydalmare22, already seen her twice...

Banned
    I love all the terminology

Standard full service to me implies no DFK, lip kissing only, CBJ, and DATY, and Im not paying too much for this type of thing

Some parlours charge up to $180 at the moment for this standard service

Full full service includes DFK, BBBJ, and DATY

There are a lot of places giving me full full service for less than $170

Just askin'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    standard full service is just CBJ and sex, no DFK, DATY....but it depends how the girls likes you ;-)

Banned
    Oops, sorry MaxPunter, you are exactly right

Standard full service: CBJ and sex

And to me, that sounds so dull. Just my 2 cents

If an absolute stunner gives me just standard full service, thats her rightful choice, but I wont see her again

I feel a lot more like a king meeting a 9/10 looking girl who gives me full full service, than a 10/10 looking lady who makes me feel like I am paying for the privilege of making love with her

If a lady wont DFK, it tells me there is no chemistry, and that can be a mood killer. My most enjoyable punts havent been with the stunners who only lip kiss, its with the 9/10 that have the chemistry with me to DFK

Maybe I do think as much with my wallet than my eyes. Sorry, damn unromantic isnt it ; )

I summarise all the very best punts I have had by being able to say "the woman had a great attitude towards me". Attitude is king

I wonder if the author of this thread can say that. If so, then I gotta see this lady !

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    ....but it depends how the girls likes you ;-)
    That's the key words, never say never !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well i like to fu...make love with my eyes primarily
    Once you put your dick in a pussy the feeling is ALMOST quite the same, but what what your eyes see is not

This is equally unromantic put this way, but i need to recover some sleep for my last punting days therefore i didn't have enough time to put this concept in better words

Anyway...you have only one way to determine if this experience is satisfactory or not...Jessie, Sky are a great way to test your own theory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Her giggle reminded me of Lungor and her tiny crooked tooth of Penne...good memories

Banned
    MaxPunter, I agree with you that appearance is important, and I thank management for the amazing lovely lady the talent scouts find

Im really just referring to repeated punts

A lady who makes me feel desirable will make me return over and over

Banned
    ~ The sexy Godness ~

Jessie Today @ 45 George

1pm - late

Limited of Bookings only...

****** Jessie is celebrating her christmas with all bros ******

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Im really just referring to repeated punts

A lady who makes me feel desirable will make me return over and over
    Of course...but don't assume that a girl providing only standard service is less passionate, or makes you feel less desirable than one providing extras

Imagine receiving a "non advertised" and free of charge extra from a girl, doesn't this makes you feel even more desired or somewhat special?

Anyway i am in for everything, full service, full full service, half service as long as the experience is enjoyable.
    Punting must be perceived as pure fun; assume nothing and enjoy what it comes

Of course...but don't assume that a girl providing only standard service is less passionate, or makes you feel less desirable than one providing extras

Imagine receiving a "non advertised" and free of charge extra from a girl, doesn't this makes you feel even more desired or somewhat special?

Anyway i am in for everything, full service, full full service, half service as long as the experience is enjoyable.
    Punting must be perceived as pure fun; assume nothing and enjoy what it comes
    That's a lot more eloquent and delivering results than saying girls at other shops are old and ugly , bravo !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's a lot more eloquent and delivering results than saying girls at other shops are old and ugly , bravo !
    Bro akkw2800 probably expressed his thoughts using the wrong terminology but i dont believe he wanted to be offensive
    i had the opportunity to exchange private messages with him, and has been always very supportive and provided useful info

To be honest i would have never thought about venturing all the way to Clyde and Rydalmare if it was not for akkw2800 ARs
    Same apllies to your ARs that prompt me to experience the pleasures of MOC and 5* City

So Viva Wilisno and Viva akkw2800...Merry Christmas and happy punting

Bro akkw2800 probably expressed his thoughts using the wrong terminology but i dont believe he wanted to be offensive
    i had the opportunity to exchange private messages with him, and has been always very supportive and provided useful info

To be honest i would have never thought about venturing all the way to Clyde and Rydalmare if it was not for akkw2800 ARs
    Same apllies to your ARs that prompt me to experience the pleasures of MOC and 5* City

So Viva Wilisno and Viva akkw2800...Merry Christmas and happy punting
    As I said, there's no need to talk down the others in writing an AR, your comment is a good example !

That's what I call a gentleman ! Merry Christmas to you too !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast