Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anni Amazing

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post
    Unfortunately I am going to have to respectfully disagree with the reports on Annie but I guess you do get what you pay for.

I booked Annie for an hour a little over a week ago and finished up early as I just found it quite boring with her simply going through the motions (and there wasn't much happening either!). She started off by simply sitting on the bed and didn't even say a word to me but just kept looking down at the ground and after a few minutes of me trying to strike up some convo simply gave up and then asked if she was going to take the money.

She did and then proceeded to turn off the lights and sat back down again to say or do nothing.

Eventually after my shower we went to the bed where she started blowing on my nipples and did so for a good 5-10 min before I indicated she could kiss/lick them and then before I indicated I was ready for her to venture down to my cock. The BBBJ was very light with again lots of blowing (her blowing air) onto my cock.

The sex was fairly ordinary and despite her being on top, I was still doing all the work as she was literally not moving at all. I eventually got bored and came so I could get changed and get out.

She was definitely tall but I wouldn't necessarily call her slim. She almost has no shape at all, so the tallness wasn't particularly sexy and her looks were so so imo.

Unfortunately for me, the looks were a bit of a let down but the attitude was the most disappointing thing, I kinda felt uncomfortable in her presence and felt like she was too shy/imitidated or simple didn't care for being there.
    I agree..had a similar experience with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh dear... all the glowing reports of a few months back are being tempered of recent ... WL burnout?
    guess the reported service of a few months back was gonna be hard to maintain at Pritchard's prices, especially as this is a 'turn' premise from my experience and Anni's colleagues dont exactly set any GFE records, guess it was inevitable she'd be mellowed & mechanised... doh, I missed the boat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I'm afraid last time I saw Anni she was in quite a mood that caused me to leave very early in the session. I hope she feels better soon.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I'm afraid last time I saw Anni she was in quite a mood that caused me to leave very early in the session. I hope she feels better soon.
    My early enthusiasm has somewhat diminished now.
    Shame as she has so much potential.

I hope she feels better soon too.

Exclamation Anni Amazing

#### STUNNING, YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL, "ANNI" Returns Today ####

"ANNI" "A STAR IS BORN RETURNS TODAY" @ 19 Pritchard Place
    PEAKHURST

"ANNI" "HOT" Gorgeous 20yr old Chinese Student, Size 8 D Cup Very Sexy Girl "ANNI" returns to the team @ Pritchard Place today has an excellent attitude & is giving top service so cum on in and enjoy a relaxing and fun time with"ANNI" ( PLEASE MAKE A BOOKING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!)

Read "ANNIES" Reviews Here >>>> "ANNI"

Need more info on our girls or to make a booking? CALL 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO FIND US >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late.

PP

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12