Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TOP 5 DEEPTHROAT Queens

Banned
    The strongest feelings I have had so far is just yearnings for my first WL, to relive that first punt. A nice girl btw

Im still young in the game it seems

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Even from a bad punt ? No BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY ?
    Ahahaha thats why I said girls "I have met" I don't think
    I have had a bad punt all year.......even my overseas punts were good. F*ck now I have just jynxed myself. My next punt will probably be the worst punt ever..... :-(

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    The strongest feelings I have had so far is just yearnings for my first WL, to relive that first punt. A nice girl btw

Im still young in the game it seems
    Who? where? when? Was this WL...in Sydney?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I wish I was there to sign a marriage certificate with some of the girls I've met in shops/incalls
    As long a the marriage certificate is only valid in the shop then that could be fun, just make sure it stays in the shop.

Seriously, why every time i do a topic on DEEPTHROAT it goes down a different path lol
    lets get back on topic.
    BROS - stop holding out. Which girl gives the best DTBBBJ in the business right now. And you cant have a small dick and comment either, you got have enough rod to know she can do the deed
    I reveal to you all of my gems! And what do i get back?!?!?!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Seriously, why every time i do a topic on DEEPTHROAT it goes down a different path lol
    lets get back on topic.
    BROS - stop holding out. Which girl gives the best DTBBBJ in the business right now. And you cant have a small dick and comment either, you got have enough rod to know she can do the deed
    I reveal to you all of my gems! And what do i get back?!?!?!
    You answered your own question in your original post. #1 is number one. You only have 2 days to try her as she is going back to Melbourne now.

Banned
    [QUOTELily 533 Willoughby
    Weirdo girl. Don't get her at all. She's odd that's for sure but she can take u deep.
    ][/QUOTE]

Going back to your original post bro I saw your note on Lily and had to laugh.

That was my original impression of her also.

She asked me after I had seen her once and didn't see her again why I don't see her I said cause your crazy too much over the top, I like it slow passionate with lots of loving and kissing.

The crazy in your face stuff is just a front get rid of that and you have one lovely lady and a great punt for me the best at present.

Now I see her for 2 hour session and she is always a great lover. YOMV But she sure surprised me!

Yeh not only weird im just not into her. Not my type of girl.
    I add to the list:
    + Korean Christmas @ 5 star
    + Mimi @ Stanmore & private residence

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234