Thread: Sherina - High Hopes Met & Exceeded!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Sherina - High Hopes Met & Exceeded!

You guys know how when you are riding the train or in the mall or wherever, and you see an amazing beauty and you say to yourself "Wow! I'd love to find a WL who is that Incredibly Hot & Beautiful?" Well, I have such a find here IMHO. Sherina is the total GFE Package! You've seen her pics. They do not do her justice. For those wondering, she is 5'4" (according to her) Based on my height, I would put her a tad shorter, but close to that, say 5' 3" plus (maybe 161cm) She is very petite, thin build, but not skinny. If you've seen the pics, she has an AMAZING body. Well, her face is even more amazing!! And yes, she really is just 19 years old!

Besides her youth and her looks, she is a great conversationalist. Like most educated Filipinos, her English is quite good. Keep in mind, it is American English, as with all Filipinos. She is a Uni student, and shows herself to be smart, funny, and a lot of fun! Personally, I get tired of the poor communication skills, if any communication skills at all, of most WLs. It was refreshing to have a REAL GFE and Lover for an hour... At least it felt real; a testament to her skills!

Saw her yesterday. She walked out into the lobby wearing the tiniest denim shorts, with high heeled shoes making her long legs look even longer and sexier. We went back into the same room some of the pics posted here were taken. And yes, she posed for me. During the next hour we talked, laughed, bonded, and of course, had sex in a variety of positions. Her moving hip action in CG position was really tops (pun intended) She really seemed to enjoy Doggy, and got very wet in mish with legs her up high. Needed quite a bit of lube when we first got started, but was into it soon enough. I was her first client of the day. Lucky me The view was always extraordinary, whatever was happening. She is shaved and has incredibly soft, gorgeous skin. She is not afraid of eye contact either. Which is good for me, especially with her most beautiful eyes. Having them look at me while performing cbj was almost enough to forget about the condom. Almost. As I am a little older, though not old, I have a difficult time getting off with the condom in the way. Despite that, she is very talented. As most realize, sex is mostly a mental act and Sherina is an AMAZING women who got me off in more ways than one!!

As the title suggests, I did have high hopes going into this session. My nick probably gives away that I am a fan of Filipinos. Having been around them all my life, I know how beautiful and sensual so many of them are. After all, I married one As good as our sex life is, variety is the spice of life! I have only seen half dozen WLs before Sherina and would probably only consider going back to one of them. The experiences, of course, are all different; however, most have been an acceptable balance between a GFE & PSE. While Sherina does not lean towards the PSE She is by far the best WL I have seen!!

Would I see her again. ABSOLUTELY!!! Why wouldn't I? She is HOT, petite, thin, in good shape, young, incredibly beautiful, sensual, fun, intelligent, has a great sense of humor, fantastic GFE, did I mention HOT, oh and of course, Filipino! If you like any of these things, she is a winner guys!!

And Sherina, if you are reading this, I want you to know that this liaison was just what I needed. After my wife came home from work last night, we had the best sex we have had since our honeymoon. After almost two hours and several orgasms for her, she fell into a blissful sleep. Upon awaking this morning it continued. Whew! I am really spent, but so amazing!! Next time I need some inspirational variety, you can bet I will be back to see you! Thanks Sweetie!!!

Almost forgot. Had a little shower time together at the end. Such a lovely time together!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Magandan report bro, sounds like u met your next future ex wife.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Magandan report bro, sounds like u met your next future ex wife.
    Hahaha..... If so, would be a good next... Tho not looking to buy, just hire! Hahahah

Jesse here. Thanks a lot for the fantastic AR! And i truly agree with you.. A lot of times professional WLs are the perfect spices to a marriage and isn't necessarily a bad thing!

"hi guys"

hello im back from my holiday and this post get my attention..
    thank you so much i really appreciate this and hope to see u again
    i love guys like you.. i just hope that most client will be like you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSha19 View Post
    hello im back from my holiday and this post get my attention..
    thank you so much i really appreciate this and hope to see u again
    i love guys like you.. i just hope that most client will be like you.
    Thanks Sherina. That's sweet of you to say, but then, you are so sweet in every way!! Will definitely see you again. Just hope others appreciate you as much as I do You deserve only the best in life!!

Quote Originally Posted by PHluver View Post
    Thanks Sherina. That's sweet of you to say, but then, you are so sweet in every way!! Will definitely see you again. Just hope others appreciate you as much as I do You deserve only the best in life!!
    Yeah,,, thank for the review i been reading all my review and its nice that someone can spend their time writting it for me,,,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sweetie, it was a pleasure to see you, and write about you!