Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANNI- Kimchi Diamond in Peakhurst

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool ANNI- Kimchi Diamond in Peakhurst

I sneakily booked Anni a few days ago for her weekly stint at 19 Pritchard today: 90 minutes first slot of the day. This was based on the favourable reviews that have popped up in the past week. It seemed too good to be true.

I was met by Peakhurst Pete’s offsider at the door and he sat me down on the couch. He is a wily Asian character with a cigarette hanging from his jaw.

I was thinking Anni wasn’t there yet cos I’d seen the wily guy turn up by himself to open the shop but then I heard the clip-clop of stilettos coming my way. A slim and young woman walked past in a bikini, glancing briefly at me-I smiled. Her impossibly tall shoes made her shapely legs quiver slightly as she walked.

I could hear the wily guy on the phone saying that next available time was 4-5pm. I knew that he was talking about Anni. The doorbell rang and I soon had another guy sitting next to me on the coach. The phone kept ringing, Anni walked past again (this time softly saying Hi to me), the doorbell rang. It was only 10am and this place was buzzing.

Finally wily guy took me to the room and took the money. He explained that at $100 per hour it would cost me $170 for 1.5 hours. I decided to not argue the toss on that logic and to just get on with seeing Anni.

She wasted no time coming in during my shower so we were on the bed within five minutes. A small room, the bed took up most of it but that meant that the mirrors were close and easy to focus on. Anni crawled above me and rested her lips on mine. She didn’t move- absolutely motionless. Eventually she moved to my chest in a similar manner. It’s quite entertaining and a unique style of hers. Very relaxed and gentle in her approach. Finally my hard cock was in her mouth and she keep totally still other than her unseen swirling tongue moving round and round.

This was like tantric BBBJ lasting over twenty minutes. It was an exceptional feeling but maybe impatient brothers would not like this style as much as I did. I laid her down for daty. Everything about Anni is very gentle.

She came back to BBBJ and I then after domming up I entered her from behind, lying on the bed. She was tight. We progressed to various positions. When she was in cowgirl position she was motionless and I did all the work. This was very enjoyable for me but again some brothers may not appreciate this. I think that she just decided to let me take control. I was in heaven!

In mish I could only survive for so long and exploded inside her. We had been going at it for 70 minutes solid now. It was so enjoyable.

Anni is definitely Korean and confirmed she is from Seoul. She knows Mandarin as well and is certainly a very intelligent girl. She is 165cm tall with enhanced (but done so well as only Gangnam plastic surgeons can do) boobs and a top body. Her face is also very pleasant to look at with unmistakably Korean eyes.

I invited Anni into the shower with me when time was up. As I kissed and caressed her she continued to softly moan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Not that I didn't trust the other bros who posted about Anni I'm glad her AR's have been confirmed by a familiar name.... How is $100per hour possible? Bro M.Imp u should have done 2hrs.

She got a bloody big tip.

Banned
    Thanks for your great review Max Impact

I like this system, I will also pay a big tip if the ladies are truly good quality

I dont mind paying good money for a good quality lady.

But I dont like paying good money for dud punts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    She got a bloody big tip.
    Your always looking for your next target Maxy

Banned
    Thanks for the review mate!
    Sadly anni is not on tday when its my puntinh day!!!!

haha ye of little faith! great review Max, you explained her technique much better than I. Rather than OD on this lady I have decided to let the sweet memories of her linger and mature, if I go back the dream may shatter or tarnish.

You could have had the whole 2 hours for an extra $30.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    haha ye of little faith! great review Max, you explained her technique much better than I. Rather than OD on this lady I have decided to let the sweet memories of her linger and mature, if I go back the dream may shatter or tarnish.

You could have had the whole 2 hours for an extra $30.
    Yeh, if I knew how the pricing was calculated and if she wasn't solidly booked after me I would have taken that option.

Thanks for the heads up on Anni, Boney!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review man, paints a vivid image.

I can't believe she's all booked out for the entire day, she'll need a few days to recover.

I was thinking of revisiting her next wk, but looks like i will have to book well in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Your always looking for your next target Maxy
    What are you doing here iExp? I thought you were busy with that good sort you found!

Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    Nice review man, paints a vivid image.

I can't believe she's all booked out for the entire day, she'll need a few days to recover.

I was thinking of revisiting her next wk, but looks like i will have to book well in advance.
    Thanks for the feedback OFM!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is advertised as 20yo chinese.. this would be the first time that a korean is advertised as a chinese, usually it is the opposite

http://19pritchardplace.com/team-view/anni/

Max did you speak some hangumal to her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    she is advertised as 20yo chinese.. this would be the first time that a korean is advertised as a chinese, usually it is the opposite

http://19pritchardplace.com/team-view/anni/

Max did you speak some hangumal to her?
    Yeah i have my doubts that she's Korean, given that Papasan introduced her to me as "Chinese Student".

She looks Korean and she's got a Korean boob job.

I'll be happy to investigate this further for you though.

The only doubt I have is that she didn't seem to recognise famous parts of Seoul that I mentioned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR Max, will have to put Annie on my list of to do's.
    This place has turned out to be quite a find

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    Thanks for the AR Max, will have to put Annie on my list of to do's.
    This place has turned out to be quite a find
    Have u asked Bro Max how much is his big tips? After you know the total costs for the services that he got, you might have to think thrice. He privately told me and I am too poor to pay the price and too old to enjoy his serivces

Banned
    I think ARs should indicate total costs.
    If $100 an hour is actually up to $160 an hour after basic extras (DFK, BBBJ etc) then the forum should be told that

Exclamation "STUNNING, YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL, ANNI Working Today !!!!

STUNNING, YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL, "ANNI" Working Today !!!!

"ANNI" "A STAR IS BORN" @ 19 Pritchard Place

"ANNI" "HOT" Gorgeous 20yr old Chinese Student, Size 8 D Cup Very Sexy Girl "ANNI" Returns to the team @ Pritchard Place today has an excellent attitude & is giving top service so cum on in and enjoy a relaxing and fun time with"ANNI"

Read "ANNIES" Review Here >>>> "ANNI"

Need more info on ANNI or to make a booking? call 95332025

Visit our
    "WEBSITE" at
    @ 19 Pritchard Place

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Have u asked Bro Max how much is his big tips? After you know the total costs for the services that he got, you might have to think thrice. He privately told me and I am too poor to pay the price and too old to enjoy his serivces
    I had no idea this hoohah was going in about tips! She expected nothing extra. A tip is given after a service is received. A bribe is before.

I so enjoyed this girl's personality that it tipped her at the end. And it was $100.

So total mandatory cost was $170. Happy to let it cost me $270 for 90 minutes after the fact.

Exclamation "STUNNING, YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL, ANNI Working Today !!!!

#### STUNNING, YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL, "ANNI" Returns Today ####

"ANNI" "A STAR IS BORN RETURNS TODAY" @ 19 Pritchard Place
    PEAKHURST

"ANNI" "HOT" Gorgeous 20yr old Chinese Student, Size 8 D Cup Very Sexy Girl "ANNI" Returns to the team @ Pritchard Place today has an excellent attitude & is giving top service so cum on in and enjoy a relaxing and fun time with"ANNI" ( PLEASE MAKE A BOOKING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!)

Read "ANNIES" Reviews Here >>>> "ANNI"

Need more info on our girls or to make a booking? CALL 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO FIND US >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late.

PP

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast