Thread: Emma - Korean princess (as in treats her man as a prince).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Emma - Korean princess (as in treats her man as a prince).

Emma
    19 (confirmed age)
    curvy size 6, B cup, 156ish cm, 45ish kg
    Korean
    FS, CBJ, DATY, DFK, massage
    142 George Street Hornsby
    Tel: 9482 9456 - speak to either Mina or Amanda
    $150/hour

28 January, late morning

Korean Princess Emma (KPE; definitely not KPS)

Rocked up early at Mina's house of pleasure. The minx is at school today, so Mina settles me in, gives me a bottle of water and uses the age old line: "new, very young girl today. Excellent service. Just try." In wanders Emma.

My first impression of Emma is of one of those Korean school girls as they get off the train at Eastwood station. Emma is young and a little giggly. And she has that attractive Korean bearing, a pride that is missing in other East Asians. They know who they are and are not afraid to say. Up to the room for an hour.

In the room I remember the line from the late, great Marc Hunter: "Are you old enough, please tell me the truth...are you old enough." Emma tells me she is 19. I begin to think that the usual brothel age flexibility has skewered the other way for a change. I begin to think Emma might not actually be legal.

Mina and I are old friends. We have the type of friendship in which no topics are out of bounds. I felt no uneasiness about telling Emma to wait a moment as I go downstairs to clear it up. Mina assures me that she has taken every precaution that Emma is indeed 19. Emma joins us and we all laugh. Up again to the room.

We strip, shower and giggle. Emma is not tall, or small. She has a lovely young figure. We kiss then I explore her tight-skinned form. Down to my knees, with Emma still standing and giggling, I snuggle my face into her womanhood. A few prods with my tongue and Emma's lips part and there is a genuine moan. She collapses on the bed and I am in KP DATY heaven. Worth the price of admission alone.

My turn to be pleasured. Emma had told me downstairs that she does not do BBBJ. "Condoms for everything," she said. Good girl. She rolled on the raincoat and takes me into her mouth. Covered blowjobs don't really do it for me. Sort of like having my nipples sucked - I'd rather spend the precious time on the main event. I get Emma to lie back and I guide my way in. It is comfortable. We just lie there for awhile. Me luxuriating in being a silly old wanker on top of a beautiful 19 year old woman. Life is good. We gently kiss, giggle more, have a conversation about how Emma is not suffering from KPS - I had to explain the notion - resume our horizontal dance. We inextricably raise then slow, raise, then slow our motions. I haven't enjoyed sex like this since I was in love.

I spend an hour with Emma today. Fifty minutes were inside and on top of this Korean princess. And princess in the true sense of the word. She makes me feel like a prince. Now, in comparison to 142's other current young'un, Yaya, I don't think Emma will be quiet as popular. She is a more reserved girl. But she has her own charms. I'd actually see her in preference to Yaya.

Shop Owner
    Korean girl Emma is working today