Thread: Slim GFE thai princess Mimi. So.......HOT!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Slim GFE thai princess Mimi. So.......HOT!!!!!

Have been off action for a long time and little brother is complaining. Don't want to travel far so go to my usual join Paddington 244.

Reception show me three ladies and mention Mimi is new so I though give it a try.

She come in after I shower. Took her gear off and WOW!!!!! What a killer body. Get on the bed with some light touching, then proceed to a really nice CBJ.

Little brother was rock hard by then I start entering her on doggy. Very tight pussy. Changed a few position and little brother must be out of action for too long and surrender very soon.

On the exit she gave me a light kiss and big hug. Overall very satisfy. Reception told me a few staff change while I am away. Look forward to see what talent they have in next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Samam View Post
    I saw Mimi last week. She's a good girl but there's even better girls here!. 244 Paddington has come up with a long line of young student stunners past 6-8 months. I hope they are able to keep their girls happy.

I remember Anna, Michelle and Julie use to work here. Imagine if they were able to stop their star girls from leaving, this would be a go to place for many.

Breaking up when you fall in lust hurts
    Michelle is back in the 244 line up. Tiny pocket rocket with huge knockers. Come see her now.

Ultra sex mimi also on. Come book her now.