Thread: Hot Fresh Thai Girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hot Fresh Thai Girl

Rocked up at 10:15 when the shop just opened and saw this stunning Thai girl with big eyes, and wavy brown/black hair, she looks like a halfie, however she told me she was full Thai. My guess is that shes in her early to mid 20's darker asian complexion (almost with a bit of spanish blood inside of her)

She was very shy to begin with as she was still fully dressed by the time I came out of the shower.

I help her out of her dress and realise that she was wearing short shorts underneath the dress.

Her body is very tight, and the service was very genuine. She starts off with catbath and slowly proceeds to my lower regions.

On with the Dom for CBJ as she was very shy, technique was amateur, but I like them young and fresh. I asked her to play with my balls and she agreed and started licking them. She still has plenty to learn in this industry.

She went on top and was very tight, started riding away. Then we changed to the lotus position and she was very hesitant to kiss.

My signature move is to stand up right and hold the girl agains the wall, her feet off the air and fuck. This way she is helpless and would cling onto you so that you wont drop her. Worked out very well with girls who needed to calm the nerves.

I proceeded to carry her from the wall and them move to missionary, during the whole time being inside of her. Pounded away in missionary and finished it off in doggy, with a great view, especially with the mirrors around the room.

Booked for an hour, and only shot once, spent the second half of the hour talking to her about Thailand, her family and various other topics (which I will not disclose here).

We spent the rest of the time spooning and playing with each other and occasionally kissing.

When the time was up, we both had a shower together and she handed me my towel.

She was still very shy and covered herself up with the towel and proceeded to put her clothes on with the towel wrapped around her.

Please look after her as she is a rare gem I found, she can only get better with experience.

I didn't get her name, she was not on today's list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a Chanelle on the roster as being her first day. Maybe her?