Thread: Jessica - Pretty Korean princess with lovely character and nice natural big boobs

Banned

Talking Jessica - Pretty Korean princess with lovely character and nice natural big boobs

This shop is soon becoming beautiful Korean girls capitol in Western Sydney. Looking at all the ARs for the past few months of this shop, over 90% of the ARs were on K-girls. I saw some of K-girls myself and if not being short of money and energy, would like to see most of them more often.

Today (6 Dec) found a new K-girl in this shop whom I have not seen before. Her name is Jessica. She looks very sweet and beautiful when she came to say hello. She is about 1.65m tall, slim but curvy body, with long hair. snow white skin. Also had lovely smiles. She looks to be mid-20s.

She stayed in the room while I had shower instead of going downstairs. We had good chats while I was having shower. We kind of clicked soon after we met. Her English really good. She gave me very good girl-friend feelings. After I touched her breasts, I knew that they are real, C-cup size, firm and upright. My guess is that her boobs must be at least 35C. Her nipples pinkish and small. She has big bums and small waist. Very nice to hug her and sucking her boobs.

She offered standard K-girl services as expected. She has the skills to make my dick hard for a long time today. In fact, I fucked her for a very long time (at least 20 min non-stop). I was able to do this because her pussy was very tight and her reactions were superb, moving her pelvis in tandem with my penetration movements, and giving me all the encouragements and assistance which I needed. She moaned loud and non-stopped. From her way of moaning, I could tell that she came twice today, which I confirmed with her at the end of our session. She was very happy and so was I.

She is very special on one thing ; not cheating on time. I stopped fucking her close to the end of my session, as I felt that I fucked her for 5 more minutes after her alarm bell rang and I had exceeded the session time. Then she asked me why I stopped. She laughed when I told her the reason, she told me I still had another 5 min. Of course, I restarted my engine and put my dick insider her pussy for the remaining time. She was happy and did not complain. This was my first time that a K-girl reminded me that I still had not used up all the time of my paid session. Her attitude is really exceptional.

I did not come today and told her that I would keep my energy for her the following day. She was happy that I like her so much that I would come back for her so quickly. She is one of the top K-girls that I have so far met. I of course would try to see her whenever possible (financial wise and energy wise).

Banned
    That's an indictment on Korean girls that actually getting the time you paid for is deemed as an exceptional attitude. :-P

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Cool. Jessica really has good attitude.

A bit annoy about the Korean girls' alarm. The alarm usually goes off 10 mins before end of session. Then they want to you finish in a min. or they finish you in HJ. So the actual time is kind of 10 mins less than half hour or one hour. That's OK if you would have a good session. If not, you would find it frustrated.

Banned
    Jessica @ 45 George

2 Days To Go..

** Tuesday ** Wednesday **

12pm - late

Limited of bookings....