JESSICA: Korean of course!

Name: Jessica

Pictures: NA

Date of visit: November 2013

Tel: 98981888

Nationality: Korean

Face: 6.5/10 - Cute face, a bit too roundish for my likings

Body: 7/10 - nice curvy body but a bit of belly fat, due to soju banchan

Breasts: 7/10 She is only a B cup, but her perky tits are natural and squeezable. 10 times better than any enhanced tits

Looks: 6.5/10- Pretty, soft skin, nice complexion; not a glamorous girl but surely above average

Skin: lightly tanned, very soft

Hair: dark brown, medium length

Down Below: shaved

Tattoos: one small tattoo above the buttocks

Shower together: No

DFK: Only LFK

GFE: 6/10 She was very sweet and accomodating, but without DFK i can hardly consider a GFE

CBJ: 7.5/10- I am not a fan of CBJ but she has some serious skills there

Anal: No extra services offered

DATY: No

COB: No

COF: No

CIM: No

69: No

Foreplay: 7.5/10 She gave me a nice catbath rubbing her perky titties all over my body, i was raging hard after 5 seconds of this; she also positioned her body so i could have easy access to her ass and tits while she was licking my body...it was extremely sensual

Sex: 7.5/10 – She enjoys sex and she does really enthusiastically; she rode me and grinded her tight pussy frantically while moaning like she was really enjoying it; it was extremely hard to resist so i had to stop her and switch to mish, but she is so tight that i couldn't hold it for much longer...dam it i didn't get the chance of doing doggy!

Massage: 3 After sex she gave me a sort of massage, but it was more of random pinches on ly legs

Return Factor: YES...i need to complete the experience with a nice doggy session

Cost: 90/160 30min/60min

Ease of booking: 10/10 phone call.

NOTES
    I am a CBD punter but i feel the urge to try korean gems even if they are far away from my usual whereabouts
    It was quite of a trek all the way to Rydalmar but it was well worthy since Jessica is really lovable and even though doesn't allow any "extra" is a very good punt

Management spoke me very highly about another korean girl: Skye, i am afraid i will have another trek to Rydalmare to test the girl

Banned
    Jessica @ 45 George

2 Days To Go..

** Tuesday ** Wednesday **

12pm - late

Limited of bookings....