Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
    Just for special for you, $60/hr if you mention aus99 DO NOT APPLY TO WEEKEND BOOKING AFTER 3
    Also don't forget to hand over your phone so they can read your posts.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shocked

Pam wouldn't do that would she. Hehehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by danenth View Post
    Also don't forget to hand over your phone so they can read your posts.
    This could work to our advantage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Somehow I think this is a bullshit thread out to try hurt the owner !! So I will not be commenting on this thread any longer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The owner hurts her own business by acting like a maggot towards her customers. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
    你他妈的狗笨蛋也许你是同性恋
    Gee. I have never been to this shop but I think you just proved his point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In case anyone wonders what was said here's what the oh so friendly manager said in English :

You fucking idiot maybe you are gay dog

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Cloud9 boss confirmed she hasn't got an ID on this forum, she never posted anything and she has no promo program at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Cloud9 boss confirmed she hasn't got an ID on this forum, she never posted anything and she has no promo program at all
    Thanks for clearing that up. You've never shown any indication of being sneaky or manipulative so lets all believe every word you say.

You've really got these mindless sheep following you obediently.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    This may make sense though. I always thought that Stanley st is a Korean joint and the lady who is at the premise managing is also a Korean. The insult above is typed in Chinese, is not something you would expect a Korean would know.

Just my 2 cents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    This may make sense though. I always thought that Stanley st is a Korean joint and the lady who is at the premise managing is also a Korean. The insult above is typed in Chinese, is not something you would expect a Korean would know.

Just my 2 cents.
    It's so very interesting how people try to justify their actions. Do you believe everything you see on the internet or just the things brownwallaby says?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    It's so very interesting how people try to justify their actions. Do you believe everything you see on the internet or just the things brownwallaby says?
    I certainly don't believe everything I read on the internet. I for one don't believe a word of the drivel that comes out of your mouth. Give up trying to sound intelligent, because you are failing miserably.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I certainly don't believe everything I read on the internet. I for one don't believe a word of the drivel that comes out of your mouth. Give up trying to sound intelligent, because you are failing miserably.
    I was wondering when you would bite again. Don't take all this so personally popeye. It never had anything to do with you but I knew you wouldn't be able to resist having a bite at the cherry.

You were just a pawn who got dragged into this game of chess because you wish you would be the next Brainsex or bronwallably.

You guys are really only making things easier by responding.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was wondering when you would bite again. Don't take all this so personally popeye. It never had anything to do with you but I knew you wouldn't be able to resist having a bite at the cherry.

You were just a pawn who got dragged into this game of chess because you wish you would be the next Brainsex or bronwallably.

You guys are really only making things easier by responding.
    Making what easier? Making it easier for you to sound like a douche? Nah, you are doing a good enough job of that all by yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Making what easier? Making it easier for you to sound like a douche? Nah, you are doing a good enough job of that all by yourself.
    Now I worked out what makes you tick. I just need to insult one of your role models and you come running to the rescue.

It took me longer than usual to work that one out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now I worked out what makes you tick. I just need to insult one of your role models and you come running to the rescue.

It took me longer than usual to work that one out.
    Keep trying. Nobody from here is a role model of mine, and they are more than capable of sticking up for themselves. I just call it as I see it. You'll have to do much better than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep trying. Nobody from here is a role model of mine, and they are more than capable of sticking up for themselves. I just call it as I see it. You'll have to do much better than that.
    So why do you keep responding on their behalf and telling me what they would do?

You are a pawn popeye...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So why do you keep responding on their behalf and telling me what they would do?

You are a pawn popeye...
    Where am I responding on their behalf and telling you what they would do? You make a comment, and I respond. No more and no less. Just because you can't keep up, don't blame me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not chinese and I used to be a weekly customer of stanley street. I have the greatest respect and politeness towards the MLs there. Sadly no such respect for the manager and no I didn't reply to myself. I used google translate to decipher the reply to me. And I only use one account. Fangbanger has admitted to multiple account disorder. Check with him.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast