Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Stanley st massage

Stanley st
    Having spent 10 days in Pattaya and Bangkok, I had thought I had satisfied myself with HAB. However, that theory did not hold and I found myself on the prowl for more HABs. I love Asian women as they are sexier, more feminine and you don’t get the attitude you get from overpriced and often angry butch Caucasian women.
    Well, I also hate paying for expensive massages with only the possibility of a happy ending (but if so at a big cost) so I have tended to always avoid the massage shops in Brisbane like GTYM and Stanley St.
    However, last week and I thought I needed to expand my outlook and look at other venues. So off I went to Stanley St. After paying $70 for massage at the front desk, I got a very nice Korean girl who took me to a very clean massage room and who gave me a pretty damn good massage which involved deep tissue massage, walking on my back and other things.
    At the end of the massage, I gently inquired about other ways to end the massage, and got offered a curious and what I think was rather expensive range of extras. This started with $30 for making me happy clothed, $70 topless making happy and $100 very happy with no clothes on. Doing my mental calculations, I worked out that this was about $40 more expensive than full service with a range of hot girls at somewhere like Yumi or miso honey. I sort of laughed when told this and went and had a shower (shaking my head).
    Is this normal, this sort of pricing? What a rip of if it is.
    Last time in Sydney, I paid $60 for similar massage and another $30 for hj and 69. I hate Brisbane. I think we are at the ass end of the happy massage business in Australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill62 View Post
    This started with $30 for making me happy clothed, $70 topless making happy and $100 very happy with no clothes on. Doing my mental calculations, I worked out that this was about $40 more expensive than full service with a range of hot girls at somewhere like Yumi or miso honey. I sort of laughed when told this and went and had a shower (shaking my head).
    Is this normal, this sort of pricing? What a rip of if it is.

that would be the norm (or starting price) for the menu offered in Brisbane. Mind you, some of us spoiled the girls more than that, and become regular.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thats a bit steep for topless, most girls will do that for 50. Some for 40.

I think stanleys prices are on par with what you get. Find an hour with a quality FS girl for 170 bucks around here. You can, but you'd be lucky to pay that little for a girl as good looking as the girls at the shop. More around the 250 260 mark and you have to do a lot of legwork to find a quality girl, and then there is the chance that you'll get a porkchop and waste time running around looking for another.

For what it is, its good value. Pretty girls who know how to massage and a chance at getting happy.
    Its around the same price for a proper massage and whatever else you get at a day spa.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been here few times in past used to get offered heaps of extra's but girls now ask to much

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Except for some freebies here and there, are overall totally overpriced.

On top of that, I just feel so uneasy :
    (1) walking into parlors, there's always bad air around with dozens of people walking by
    (2) being in a parlors with noise outside, people going in out, talking/stuff in next room, etc ...
    (3) walking out of a parlor (unless I'm too happy to care :P)

Imo parlors should be cheaper not the other way around.
    I totally see the excitement for some people, but I have very little time and personally tend to skip those

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only go there to get my hair cut, HONESTLY!!! Well usually Pam is busy so I end up getting a massage instead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pam does a pretty mean Brazilian - practically painless and her dirty talk keeps you rock hard for the hour.

I've still never been able to book her for a massage though. I bet she's a 6th dan black belt when it comes to handies...

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    I only go there to get my hair cut, HONESTLY!!! Well usually Pam is busy so I end up getting a massage instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by poofy View Post
    Except for some freebies here and there, are overall totally overpriced.

On top of that, I just feel so uneasy :
    (1) walking into parlors, there's always bad air around with dozens of people walking by
    (2) being in a parlors with noise outside, people going in out, talking/stuff in next room, etc ...
    (3) walking out of a parlor (unless I'm too happy to care :P)

Imo parlors should be cheaper not the other way around.
    I totally see the excitement for some people, but I have very little time and personally tend to skip those
    this shop defies the odds. It is always busy as hell every day of the year. maybe need to open till 11 pm too!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    last week when I arrived there was only one girl visible, the others were busy. But when I finished all 6 girls incl Pam were around the foyer. Quite an overwhelming experience walking out of the shop as I had to make eye contact with each and call out their names correctly .....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BW,
    I had exactly the same thing last week haha.
    Arrived and empty foyer and one girl appeared, but when I was done came out and area full of girls and Pam.
    Would be pot luck being a walkin these days it seems.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

contact details

Can someone tell me the nam and full address of this shop. Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BW doesn't do walk-ins any more. It breaks his heart to try and choose from the list of girls screaming "oh brownwallaby, you so handsome, pick me pick me!!"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    BW doesn't do walk-ins any more. It breaks his heart to try and choose from the list of girls screaming "oh brownwallaby, you so handsome, pick me pick me!!"
    I might have to pick 'em all up, cramp them
    into a room, similar to those JAV scenes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My favourite olive is gone

Got sky today and never had such a terrible experice.

She has no idea of what she doing.

Only rubbing my four limb and zero attention on the fifth one.

Ended up go home unhappy first time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sad to hear Olive leaving. She would have to be the best actual massage I received ever. The control she showed when using her knees on your back was amazing. There is another that gives a similar style massage but digs her knees in a little too hard for my liking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Olive is a great young lady, and a great friend as well. I wish her the best of luck ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Qzpm,
    I also had a disappointing visit at this place. Shame as it was my favourite place. Might have to start venturing elsewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    met HAPPY walked HAPPY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qzpm View Post
    met HAPPY walked HAPPY
    Another numbskull naming names. When are these jerks going to learn not to publicly name girls in massage shops? Private girls are a different matter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Another numbskull naming names. When are these jerks going to learn not to publicly name girls in massage shops? Private girls are a different matter.
    Happy changed name to Sad

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast