Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tell you what genius, how about you put your aged pension payments where your mouth is and tell us what you THINK her name is. Because I have government records to support my claim, and all you are doing is mouthing off like the soiled Depends wearing fuckwit that you are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    I tell you what genius, how about you put your aged pension payments where your mouth is and tell us what you THINK her name is. Because I have government records to support my claim, and all you are doing is mouthing off like the soiled Depends wearing fuckwit that you are.
    Every word you utter is absolute bullshit! I live off the fruits of my hard work for starters,
    It is not what I THINK her name is, it's what I KNOW her name is, having known her personally as a good friend for over 10 years.

You and others on this Forum, try to portray her as a bad person, I know better!

As for your government records????

Your line "Depends wearing fuckwit" is wearing a bit thin as you have used it before - intentional pun!

You are a failure at mouthing off, because you always end up putting your foot in your mouth and then, even worse, you start talking out your arse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Every word you utter is absolute bullshit! I live off the fruits of my hard work for starters,
    It is not what I THINK her name is, it's what I KNOW her name is, having known her personally as a good friend for over 10 years.

You and others on this Forum, try to portray her as a bad person, I know better!

As for your government records????

Your line "Depends wearing fuckwit" is wearing a bit thin as you have used it before - intentional pun!

You are a failure at mouthing off, because you always end up putting your foot in your mouth and then, even worse, you start talking out your arse
    Congratulations, you just got your good friend in trouble with a lot of government agencies for identity fraud, because what I said was 100% accurate!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congratulations, you just got your good friend in trouble with a lot of government agencies for identity fraud, because what I said was 100% accurate!!!
    You really are full of it!
    Why dont you go and do a bit of road rage to vent your frustrations.
    Anyway I am sick of this banter with an imbecile; go away fool.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't blame me for your stupidity. You just told the world that your good friend of 10 years is using a fake name for government records. That is a criminal act. Nice friend you are!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't blame me for your stupidity. You just told the world that your good friend of 10 years is using a fake name for government records. That is a criminal act. Nice friend you are!!!!
    Get over it “Sexy Foreigner”, you pathetic fake!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get over what? You are the one betraying your good friend. It doesn't bother me in the least if you get her in trouble. In fact I think it hilarious that you would be so stupid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get over what? You are the one betraying your good friend. It doesn't bother me in the least if you get her in trouble. In fact I think it hilarious that you would be so stupid.
    Get over you infantile behaviour. Take an increased dosage of your medication tonight!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i for one could not care less what her name is or what she likes to call herself, i,m here to enjoy a nice massage and chat.. could we both stop acting like children and get back on the subject of lovley young ladys who look after our needs?? please .and merry xmas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Digger, how did your good friend go in court this morning? It still baffles me that you are such good friends but don't know her legal name. Perhaps you just aren't quite the man you thought you were?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It wasn’t just Pam. A few of the girls with her as well. So it would be in relation to providing sexual services. I was there a couple of weeks ago business as usual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    EG lol we just wait for the CM article she does has some really good looking girls under her though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    It wasn’t just Pam. A few of the girls with her as well. So it would be in relation to providing sexual services. I was there a couple of weeks ago business as usual
    Pam is llucky that most girls are too scared of Immigration to testify against her. If any of them realised that immigration won't act on a visa violation while that person is assisting another department in an investigation, she would be up shit creek without a paddle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Digger, how did your good friend go in court this morning? It still baffles me that you are such good friends but don't know her legal name. Perhaps you just aren't quite the man you thought you were?
    Talking out of your arse again!
    Just try and get over the fact that I know more than you think you know!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How am I talking out of my arse? Pam was scheduled to appear in court this morning at 8:30 along with some of the girls who are arrested in the recent raid. Her legal name is listed on the court records and you still claim that it isn't her legal name. Everything I am stating can be confirmed, everything you are saying is bullshit from an cranky old geriatric who can't admit he was and still is wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How am I talking out of my arse? Pam was scheduled to appear in court this morning at 8:30 along with some of the girls who are arrested in the recent raid. Her legal name is listed on the court records and you still claim that it isn't her legal name. Everything I am stating can be confirmed, everything you are saying is bullshit from an cranky old geriatric who can't admit he was and still is wrong.
    Expected comments from a immature loser!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Expected comments from a immature loser!
    Immature would be the person who isn't man enough to admit his mistake. And as for expected? Well a few of us have been discussing what we expect you to do, and so far we are getting a great laugh out of you proving us right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Immature would be the person who isn't man enough to admit his mistake. And as for expected? Well a few of us have been discussing what we expect you to do, and so far we are getting a great laugh out of you proving us right.
    Simple minds = easily amused.

Keep on guessing!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Simple minds = easily amused.

Keep on guessing!
    What was I guessing? You make absolutely no sense. Early onset dementia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys take the pissing match offline please. Not relevant.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast