Thread: Stanley st massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My nightmare come true

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it still closed?this always happens around school holidays

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’s open, not sure thou if it’s ‘business as usual’

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I may have this wrong, but I can't help thinking there will be many raids in the lead up to Commonwealth Games.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the other 2 shops in the east Brisbane golden triangle are the next to be inspected. Same business model same services and all the same ss girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woebetide View Post
    I may have this wrong, but I can't help thinking there will be many raids in the lead up to Commonwealth Games.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the other 2 shops in the east Brisbane golden triangle are the next to be inspected. Same business model same services and all the same ss girls.
    Unlikely. Yi at Red Hill had a recent visit to warn them of what is legal and what isn't. This is the standard procedure in Brisbane unless there are special circumstances and highly unlikely they would warn shops prior to commencing raids. Raids don't just randomly happen, they come after sufficient evidence has been obtained. Case in point being Pam's involvement with organised crime, her shop was implicated in the Pasasale case so they continue to raid her. Other shops have only been raided after an undercover/off duty officer was offered services by an ML or the manager.

Gold coast might get some extra attention leading up to the Comm Games though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Unlikely. Yi at Red Hill had a recent visit to warn them of what is legal and what isn't. This is the standard procedure in Brisbane unless there are special circumstances and highly unlikely they would warn shops prior to commencing raids. Raids don't just randomly happen, they come after sufficient evidence has been obtained. Case in point being Pam's involvement with organised crime, her shop was implicated in the Pasasale case so they continue to raid her. Other shops have only been raided after an undercover/off duty officer was offered services by an ML or the manager.

Gold coast might get some extra attention leading up to the Comm Games though.
    You are incorrect on a number of points you raise, but that is for me to know new for you to discover.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let's go through them then

Yi had a recent visit from Police
    It was a warning of what is legal
    such visit are standard practice in Brisbane
    unlikely to warn shops prior to prior to commending raids
    raids only come after sufficient evidence is obtained
    Pam was implicated in the Pasasale case
    Pam is continuing to be raided as a result of this
    Other shops have been raided only after an undercover/off duty office was offered services
    GC might get more attention leading up to Comm Games

hmmm so what is incorrect? or will you continue to stick to the moto of "better to be thought of as a miserable old fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let's go through them then

Yi had a recent visit from Police
    It was a warning of what is legal
    such visit are standard practice in Brisbane
    unlikely to warn shops prior to prior to commending raids
    raids only come after sufficient evidence is obtained
    Pam was implicated in the Pasasale case
    Pam is continuing to be raided as a result of this
    Other shops have been raided only after an undercover/off duty office was offered services
    GC might get more attention leading up to Comm Games

hmmm so what is incorrect? or will you continue to stick to the moto of "better to be thought of as a miserable old fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?"
    Don't know what moto (sic) your referring to in the quotes, but however I believe in a MOTTO, "The older you are, the wiser you become"!.
    I have more insight than you may realize, into some of the issues you raised.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Aside from police procedures, which I am still confident on the accuracy of, everything else is confirmed.

Are you outing yourself as a police officer? That would explain some things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aside from police procedures, which I am still confident on the accuracy of, everything else is confirmed.

Are you outing yourself as a police officer? That would explain some things.
    Certainly not correct on the owner’s name, so you don’t really know her!
    Keep guessing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t often agree with digger. But ecchi u r wrong with some of your claims.
    1) GC raids had more to with bikkies/organised crime than the games.
    2) while true most shops get a warning letter this has no effect on them getting raided or not. Pam showed me a warning letter she had received a good 10 months befor she was raided
    3) like all polce matters evidence is indeed needed. But it’s not lack of evidence/more like political will that is the issue. Case in point is Logan with raids happening there by direction of the council.
    4) Pam raid had nothing to do with the pasasale case. The raids were conducted by local police. For prostitution no cmc officers were present.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have always said GC raids were about bikies. What I said just today was that Comm Games MIGHT attract more attention to the shops down there. It was a direct response to the comment someone else made suggesting Brisbane shops would get raided because of Comm Games. Your kidding yourself if you think the raids on Stanley St have nothing to do with Pasasale. Pam was supplying him with outcall girls for his business deals.

Digger, not sure what your talking about with there name. The owner of SS isn't known as Pam? I can post her full name if you prefer. But admin might not be impressed. If you are talking about Yi then that is Mary and her grub of a business partner Michael.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have always said GC raids were about bikies. What I said just today was that Comm Games MIGHT attract more attention to the shops down there. It was a direct response to the comment someone else made suggesting Brisbane shops would get raided because of Comm Games. Your kidding yourself if you think the raids on Stanley St have nothing to do with Pasasale. Pam was supplying him with outcall girls for his business deals.

Digger, not sure what your talking about with there name. The owner of SS isn't known as Pam? I can post her full name if you prefer. But admin might not be impressed. If you are talking about Yi then that is Mary and her grub of a business
    partner Michael.
    Yes, post her name by all means or PM me so I can confirm your bonifides.
    I suspect you are not a “sexy foreigner” as the Japanese translation of your forum name indicates. I think you are a charlatan!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Pam was supplying him with outcall girls for his business deals.
    Wow, now this is news to me. Can’t remember CM mentioning this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Yes, post her name by all means or PM me so I can confirm your bonifides.
    I suspect you are not a “sexy foreigner” as the Japanese translation of your forum name indicates. I think you are a charlatan!
    Her initials are CL, but fucks me why I need to prove myself to the likes of you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    if you pay by credit card at the shop her full name will shop on your monthly statement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her initials are CL, but fucks me why I need to prove myself to the likes of you.
    Close but not 100% correct, you obviously have paid by credit card at some point of time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Close but not 100% correct, you obviously have paid by credit card at some point of time.
    CL are the initials of her legal name you fucking moron. If that isn't her legal name then she is in a shit load of trouble with various government departments.

At some point in your life you are going to have to wake up to yourself and realise that you might be the one who doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CL are the initials of her legal name you fucking moron. If that isn't her legal name then she is in a shit load of trouble with various government departments.

At some point in your life you are going to have to wake up to yourself and realise that you might be the one who doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.
    Wrong on all counts this time, when are you going to realise you don’t know shit from clay. Your nothing but a would be if you could be!
    You could not reach your arse with 3 grabs.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast