Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    None of my regulars were working there last visit so I tried a new girl. Signs were good from the start as she leant over my head and reach far enough to touch my inner thighs. The "shy" girls tend to stop at the bottom of your back. I wasn't disappointed, same deal as before. The nipple sucking was a little hard, bordering on biting but the rest was fine.

Found it interesting when the topic was raised, her reply was "so you know the prices?" like it was a shop standard rather than determined individually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My last four visit was with all different girls(not my regulars). The massage has improved a lot. The girls actually concentrate on giving what you want rather then $.
    Very impress.
    Maybe there are more competitions hopefully quality goes up price comes sown. especially with other shop nearby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    My last four visit was with all different girls(not my regulars). The massage has improved a lot. The girls actually concentrate on giving what you want rather then $.
    Very impress.
    Maybe there are more competitions hopefully quality goes up price comes sown. especially with other shop nearby.
    After having a massage a while ago with one of the girls there, we spoke afterwards and she wanted to know how her massage rated compared to other girls at other shops (she was my first Stanley St ML). She said that she believed GTM was her biggest competition and I have to agree. To this day, she would rate in my top 5 for massage skill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think GTM is a competitor to this place., Stanley St has always been far superior in every way for me.

The current line up of awesome girls making your massage fun, relaxing and enjoyable is what keeps me going back. If it is genuine or not you always get a big welcome and smiles from Pam the girls when you walk in, if they are not all with BW at the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    If it is genuine or not you always get a big welcome and smiles from Pam the girls when you walk in, if they are not all with BW at the time.
    Last time I went there the girls all ran away hiding .... Maybe because I don't tip a lot ....
    Nah, joking, my last visit recently was the best I had at this place in the last 3-4 months

Junior Member(有D料到)

curious question

gonna sound a bit like a tool, but could someone pm me the contact details of this place and where its at because now i am curious to check it out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    I don't think GTM is a competitor to this place., Stanley St has always been far superior in every way for me.

The current line up of awesome girls making your massage fun, relaxing and enjoyable is what keeps me going back. If it is genuine or not you always get a big welcome and smiles from Pam the girls when you walk in, if they are not all with BW at the time.
    I walked in 2 weeks ago and there were 4 girls stood up and introduced them self to me. Unfortunately I already made a booking. But it was a very very nice welcome. Fortunately BW wasn't there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with BW. Was there last week, a walk in and was greeted by three women. Was shown to the room and yet another ML comes in a have a great firm massage as requested. This place has improved a great deal since I last visited over 6 months ago. And the lowered tables are very, accommodating to say the least. Much better than what has become of GTM

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    if you want to learn Spanish (or is it Portuguese?), it is now on the menu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After another non-event at another place I backed up straight away with my first visit here for about 4 months. Easily my best experience here ever. I think they've upped their game significantly since last year. I think I have a new favourite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shops is still the same old dirty shop with dirty girls who will do anything you ask them to do for the right amount of money ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroopointer View Post
    This shops is still the same old dirty shop with dirty girls who will do anything you ask them to do for the right amount of money ..
    Hi KP. Does that mean you used to be dirty and now have cleaned up? I know you used to frequent Stanley St a lot. Please play fairly.
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hi KP. Does that mean you used to be dirty and now have cleaned up? I know you used to frequent Stanley St a lot. Please play fairly.
    cheers
    KP is probably just shitty because he can't get cleaning contract!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, It just sounds like KP has a vested interest in the place up the road. Nothing but praise for that particular shop but snide comments about the other shops offering more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    No, It just sounds like KP has a vested interest in the place up the road. Nothing but praise for that particular shop but snide comments about the other shops offering more.
    The scuttlebutt is that KP and comer1111 are one in the same person!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    The scuttlebutt is that KP and comer1111 are one in the same person!!
    Makes sense to me, and obviously many others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish I was comer1111 then I would be getting free massages and not paying

BrainSex
    Dropped by here the other day. The place is quite nice now. My first visit I think there was still architects tables around the place. Now it is quite well painted, nicely scented and piped music.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this 932 Stanley St as the address ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Is this 932 Stanley St as the address ?
    That's it. There is a car park behind the shop.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast