Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parking around the corner on the one way main road I've found works for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep, convenient , discrete. You can also park at the Aussie National Pub just up the rode and walk the rest of the way if youre too shy to park right outside.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Yep, convenient , discrete. You can also park at the Aussie National Pub just up the rode and walk the rest of the way if youre too shy to park right outside.

The parking is discrete but I wouldn't say the same for the front door. You walk in under a HUGE sign saying "massage", on one of the busiest streets leading into that side of town.

Be careful of street parking during sporting events as the Gabba area has special rules in place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hence my suggestion about parking elsewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I keep popping in here and still get good looking girls in sexy clothes who love to have a bit of fun.

Not a review, just my feedback to say this shop is still in the game and competing hard for the trophy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Hence my suggestion about parking elsewhere
    Parking elsewhere won't stop the people waiting for the traffic lights to turn green from watching you walk in the front door. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    this shop is still in the game and competing hard for the trophy.
    Competing hard for the trophy? Is there any shop that really compares with them for what they offer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Competing hard for the trophy? Is there any shop that really compares with them for what they offer?
    From my perspective, no. I let them play with trophy whenever they want!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post

Not a review, just my feedback to say this shop is still in the game and competing hard for the trophy.
    the throphy is called BWA (brownwallaby award)....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Morning

Had a nice massage with Morning today. Nice looking South Korean. She is friendly and accommodating. Talks nicely, great figure and a perfect little rack. Says she is 25. Massage was good. Good technique and pressure. Used some sliding knees from lower back to shoulder with foot lightly sliding up my crack at the same time. Good attention on inner thighs from behind. Saw another hot little asian there as well. Apparently there is a Peruvian girl working here. Anyone seen or had a massage with her?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    nod, agree, yes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Trophy = wallet.

Banned
    Anyone know what times they're open?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    9am in the morning

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't been here as regularly as last year, but my regular was working so made a booking. Usual good service with a nice surprise, glad I was a good boyscout.

Senior Member(無間使者)

stanley st

Hey guys! ive been a regular at this place for a while and to me this place has been a bit of a pot luck, but majority of the times it has been predy good, popped in last week and made a booking at 12:30 and called up asking if my *Gem* was working today and lucky she was! parked in the back came to the front door and there she was at the door, she took me to the room and while on the way walk past another punter, took off me clothes and laid flat on the table, she came back in and gave me a cheeky butt squeeze, shes a really sexy Korean girl with a really cheeky fun personality. asked for a medium massage and she started working her magic a really nice relaxation massage as usual, even got up on the bed and used her elbows on the back and hips. i noticed she was alot more chatty today since this was the third time ive seen her, she was telling me bout where she's traveled, what she studied etc eventually we almost got half way and slowly moved my leg to to the side which then she started teasing my ball sack and cock, b4 i knew it i was rock hard and then told me to flip. straight away asked if i wanted anything else...pointed at my cock and she lubed it up and started pulling away while rubbing my nipples..i asked her once again if it was ok to touch and she said yes..i started gently groping her ass and noticed she was wearing a g-string, fuck felt amazing and slowly made it under her skirt, she was ok with it, was almost gonna touch her snatch but didnt wanna offend..she even offered other extras for more $$ which i will won't reveal... walked out with a big smile on my face. on the way out saw another cute girl that caught my eye but unfortunate didn't catch her name..will pop by again next week! happy punting!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

ph number

Any one got a ph number for 932 Stanley. Don't see it advertised these days. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Any one got a ph number for 932 Stanley. Don't see it advertised these days. Cheers
    Your posts indicate you been there at least twice; what's the deal with you? Also advertised in the CM. Does your mother/ wife/ partner still dress you in the morning?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah been there just as a walk in, but never seen the number to call for booking. looked in the CM but couldn't see what name they are under. Your mum dressed me this morning.

Banned
    Digger is one of the owners at Amore, pay him no heed.

07 3191 9089

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Yeah been there just as a walk in, but never seen the number to call for booking. looked in the CM but couldn't see what name they are under. Your mum dressed me this morning.
    Talk about f*#kin useless!! Breath in, breath out, breath in.........

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast