Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What age bracket of girls do you prefer

Banned

What age bracket of girls do you prefer

I have been punting for many years.

I found out early in my punting days that I prefer girls in the range of 26 to about 40.

For me I don't want to see too old and too young just does not do it for me.

As for beauty that takes second place to service and having fun.

Banned
    Thanks for your thread Oneonone, its a good general question !

To answer your question, I would like to try all ages, still learning, so from 18 - 40 probably, so I dont have restrictions at this stage

I read your thread, and estimate that you value qualities in the following order :
    i. Service and having fun
    ii. Age
    iii. Beauty

I have never truly ranked these elements before, and it is a great exercise

I do want value a nice body above all. Then service. Then the rest.

Totally agree that service is central to what makes you want to see a lady over and over

The fact many on this forum seem to see the same favourite more than 10 times suggests there are a lot of judges of good service on here

I would value you describing how you define 'good service'

For me, good service is "sex is something the woman actively participates in for her partners delight. Sex is not just something that is done to her (passive)"

I still remember my first punt a long long time ago. I was in my early twenties and had
    a bit of experience with a few GFs, the WL would have been mid to late 30s and she blew
    me away she was so good.

I like the young pretty ones but you can't beat the level of service that comes with
    experience.

WayneK.

Banned
    Very interesting waynekerr

Havent been with a lot of older ladies, but if they still look beautiful, and have the right attitude, and know how to blow a guy away, age is irrelevant

Bring on more ladies that know how to 'blow you away' !

Banned
    [QUOTE][I would value you describing how you define 'good service'
    /QUOTE]

For me good service is a girl that makes love to me and I make love to her!

Its a two way thing we both have a good time and enjoy the experience.

How you achieve that can vary depending on what you like and what the girl likes in my case it is usually pretty much the same with all girls.

That is why my AR are so much alike no matter who I see.

Banned
    So we have more than a few ways to define good service from a caring lady:

"For me good service is a girl that makes love to me and I make love to her !"

"She looks beautiful, has the right attitude, and wants to blow a guy away"

"Sex is something the woman actively participates in for her partners delight. Sex is not just something that is done to her (passive)"

Food for thought !

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Very interesting waynekerr

Havent been with a lot of older ladies, but if they still look beautiful, and have the right attitude, and know how to blow a guy away, age is irrelevant

Bring on more ladies that know how to 'blow you away' !
    Most certainly the lady has to be attractive and many older ones are, by experienced I don't mean
    a worn out old scrubber!

On balance I suppose roughly in the 25 to 35 age group if we are considering age alone,
    I have come across (bad pun) younger ones with an excellent attitude as well, more often
    in the better class of shops.

WayneK.

Banned
    So waynekerr, you wouldnt consider a 20 year old then ?

Banned
    I have seen two or 3 21 year olds who have been great but they are few and far between and I don't know the number but I have probably seen about 20 that have been a waste of time and money.

Banned
    Thanks Oneonone
    So the vast majority of young ones were bad

What was the general theme, they just didnt enjoy the experience, were disrespectful ? ...what exactly was the general pattern you noticed ?

Banned
    Thanks Oneonone
    So the vast majority of young ones were bad

What was the general theme, they just didnt enjoy the experience, were disrespectful ? ...what exactly was the general pattern you noticed ?
    Never had one that was disrespectful, usually they were star fish just lay there and didn't seem to know what to do or they were don't kiss, don't do that don't touch don't suck so WTF are you supposed to do?

My word I would!

The older age group is simply my preference, as I said some of the younger ones have a good attitude
    and provide good service, (usually in the better shops) but many don't. A better strike rate with the
    slightly more mature.

This is as far as WLs are concerned. For massage (RnT++) experience and skill is essential. Not just
    the size of their tits.

Regards, WayneK.

Banned
    Thanks Oneonone
    So fails this test of good service:

"Sex is something the woman actively participates in for her partners delight. Sex is not just something that is done to her (passive)""

Banned
    Oneonone I think you would agree that its not necessarily age that is important, its more how well they have looked after themselves, and their enthusiasm

Banned
    WayneK, I havent tried RnT before, but am interested in giving it a go

Seem to be a lot of young ladies advertised

Assuming they have good massage skills, why does it matter what age they are ?

Very interesting thread, I think I can share some of my views as an older punter in the 40+ category !

I think the age range of the WLs MLs you will see is largely depending on your own age. And then if it is FS, I suppose you tend to fuck a younger WL , but when it comes to RnT, a more mature MILF with good massage skills and sensual hands is still acceptable or in many occasion more preferable because the younger MLs simply wouldn't have the skills and experiences you need! IMHO !

If I am still around 25, I probably won't see any WL over 30! for FS ( that's is on look only and by guessing of course as you will never quite know the real age of the WL )! Now that I'm 40+, this may change slightly but sex with a under 35 WLs is always more preferable.

As I don't do much FS any way, so if I do go, I will see younger WL with a big set of tits ! My argument is: all things being equal: age, look, body, services, skills, then if I can have sex with a busty girl then why not ??

Now the massage part:

My needs and preferences actually changes all the time:

1. When my back is hurting, nothing else matters, I will only see the trusted and proven MLs with the best skills, part ii won't even come into considerations.

Candy, Lisa, Coco, Sherry, Eva, Amy, Yuki (only Amy is in the 20's)

2. My back is tight but not hurting and I am also horny! So I will still see some of the above mentioned master MLs plus a few other who can massage but can also satisfy my other needs.

Mimi, Lisa (my no 1 girl), Cici, Sherry (diff), Elley (Mimi and Lisa are MILF )

3. Feeling good on the old body and just wanted some tits play and relaxation:

Mimi, Lisa, Mia, Mina, Sherry (x2), Rebecca, Susan, Nancy etc.

Half of these MLs are MILF and half are younger!

From this simple illustrations, you can see that when it comes down to serious massage skills, only Amy is under 30!

When it comes to other requirements there are more younger MLs available . But I will say, overall, I am usually seeing more mature MLs than younger MLs , but that's just me!

I do enjoy the younger bodies and companies of Cici, Tiffany, Momo, Nancy, Mena ........etc. but I usually turn back to my more preferred MLs for better overall satisfactions !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Banned
    Pretty much agree with you Ahlungor.

It depends on the age of the punter but if your an older punter then

1/. Service
    2/. Personality
    3/. Looks
    4/. Body
    5/. Age
    6/. Breasts Size shape etc
    7/. Pussy, Hair, Size, Appearance, Tightness.

Seems like for full service at least we can perhaps sum it up as above? What do you all think.

And its probably not much different for ML!

Banned
    Great list Oneonone
    I will put up my list a bit later in the day.
    Chemistry is pretty important, and I suppose that goes with your 'Personality' heading. Without chemistry nothing is pleasant
    I would probably put body higher on the list than looks
    An attractive lady with a large body doesnt do it for me as much as a plain lady with a killer body - although as you say good service may trump this
    Hygiene is important, including the lack of a smoking smell on breath/clothes/body, just tastes awful in the mouth.
    No clock watching every 10 minutes, no rushing, no "you finish now" is also very important
    The way she treats you after you orgasm is also important: does she hold you close, or is she just interested in cleaning up and the next client ?

They are my initial thoughts, but I have thought about this a lot, and will refine these initial thoughts a bit later

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As long as they look good, i don't care about the age.

But i definitely have a thing for older women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No clock watching every 10 minutes, no rushing, no "you finish now" is also very important
    The way she treats you after you orgasm is also important: does she hold you close, or is she just interested in cleaning up and the next client ?
    Completely agree on this.

I can't stand those that say "Come on finish already, i have another booking".
    Just made me fuck her that much harder

The way it should be is the chick comes in and sets off a counter by the side of the bed so that i can see exactly how much time i have got left.
    This has only ever happened once though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast