Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thairapeutic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thairapeutic

Was walking along Bathurst Street today and decided to give this place a go. The shop is located on level 1 and there is a lift which opens directly into the shop.

With around 7 or 8 girls working, the shop was pretty busy when I got there. But the lady at the front desk did her best to accommodate me and recommended a slim, pretty masseuse (who's name escapes me - rookie error) with a great personality. I opted for the $35/30min option.

The rooms are fricken huge and according to my girl, there are shower services available (I didn't use them this time).

Going into this massage, I had incredibly sore muscles from training, but my masseuse was able to iron out all my tight spots and still provide a relaxing service without rushing. The massage was legit good. I left feeling very relaxed...

Pretty girls, big rooms and a good massage! I regret not trying this place out sooner. It's on steroids compared to all the other shops in the same price range.

I'll definitely be going back.

Banned
    Thanks for your review Hodu !
    Sounds like one of the many great places in Sydney

Very good report, all things covered ... except the roster ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it seems like they're a new partner. Not much info up yet though (lots of pictures): http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2187

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    (who's name escapes me - rookie error)
    CANT REMEMBER HER NAME.... COME ON

Only a legit shop ??

Any relaxation and extras ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They post a roster in the roster section...

Actually, I thought my girls name was mika/meeka (started with m) but after checking the roster thread there is nobody with a name close to that.

It's not that hard to count the doors when you're sitting in a waiting room....or to remember the answer to a yes/no question: "do you have a shower?"

However, it's much harder to remember a two syllable name when almost every massage girl in Sydney has one...and when I don't really care.

Anyway, it's a great shop. Make your own judgements when/if you visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hodu View Post
    They post a roster in the roster section...

Actually, I thought my girls name was mika/meeka (started with m) but after checking the roster thread there is nobody with a name close to that.

It's not that hard to count the doors when you're sitting in a waiting room....or to remember the answer to a yes/no question: "do you have a shower?"

However, it's much harder to remember a two syllable name when almost every massage girl in Sydney has one...and when I don't really care.

Anyway, it's a great shop. Make your own judgements when/if you visit.

Did you get any extra from the ML or any extra offered? The price for traditional thai massage is very good only $49 /hour, but only show on their website http://www.thairapeuticmassage.com.au/, however the shop owner mentioned the price is $60/hour, tried to pm the shop owned but receive nil response.
    Any more info for this shop will good, because this place is very convenience for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by syd_p1e View Post
    Did you get any extra from the ML or any extra offered? The price for traditional thai massage is very good only $49 /hour, but only show on their website http://www.thairapeuticmassage.com.au/, however the shop owner mentioned the price is $60/hour, tried to pm the shop owned but receive nil response.
    Any more info for this shop will good, because this place is very convenience for me as well.
    You will find the $49/hr is dry massage (over towel) only, $60/hr is with oil !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You will find the $49/hr is dry massage (over towel) only, $60/hr is with oil !!
    I like dry massage, i'm allergic to oil especially the cheapy one, last time after a session at oasis i feel itchy all over my body.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Only a legit shop ??

Any relaxation and extras ??
    Well they advertise on Aus99, does that give us a clue?
    I don't know, just askin'.

WayneK.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Normal city price actually, $35-$50-$60, got offer of extra $20 option, didn't ask for more as that was my first time there. Part 1 is pretty good and strong, part 2 is just average for me that time. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    I saw Cici last week - pretty Nepalese ML with lovely large boobs however she is very shy and won't do nude or even topless.
    She MORE than makes up for it however with her technique, very talented in the tackle tickle department and spends a good deal of time on your ass as well if you like that kind of thing.
    There IS a shower, and the place is quite upmarket - taking the whole 1st floor.
    Recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place was previously a strict legit thai massage joint and was my regular place for a good massage in the cbd.

It was taken over about 6 - 8 weeks ago, and has now become a rnt joint. I certainly noticed the difference when I rocked up and was told the girl I wanted to see wasn't working, but she could introduce me to the girls. This caught my attention as I had never been introduced to girls previously in a line up. The came in one by one and were no longer wearing the thai uniform, instead wearing dresses.

I ended up seeing a girl called Ting Ting, very new to the industry. Her first day in fact. She was Chinese background, about 5'5 short hair, b cup bust. I was her second customer for the day. She provided a good massage and on the flip it was the standard $50 for nude rnt. No body slide, but she got me over the line.

Will try again to see who is also working.

However if anyone has any leads on where the thai staff have now gone to work it would be appreciated

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    I saw Cici last week - pretty Nepalese ML with lovely large boobs however she is very shy and won't do nude or even topless.
    She MORE than makes up for it however with her technique, very talented in the tackle tickle department and spends a good deal of time on your ass as well if you like that kind of thing.
    There IS a shower, and the place is quite upmarket - taking the whole 1st floor.
    Recommended.
    so what did you get at the end?
    $20 for HJ?

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Yes, $20 for HJ. Well worth it and I can't wait to get back to see her again. I know she works there Tuesday and Sunday, perhaps others as well.

Quick Message to Ahlungor: official ruling needed!

I decided to give it a go as there haven't been many reviews of this place. The place looks completely legit from the entrance and initial appearances.

Mamasan Summer is very friendly and chatty. She claims to be from HK, but I'm inclined to believe Guangdong province, China, but I digress.

They were busy when I arrived but she politely told me a girl would be available in 10 minutes. While I waiting 2 more customers arrived, both Aussie, one male and one female. The female was still under the perception that this was a fully legit establishment. Nice!

Anyway, the next available girl was a pretty young Thai girl called Ruby. So I opted for the $60 for one hour 'aromatherapy' session. She's about 5'5, maybe less, looks around 22, and has perky B's.
    Massage was decent, not brilliant. Her medium was a bit too soft...

Part 2 is $20 for HJ, $50 with clothes off - the usual amounts I think. She had good technique for part 2, and none of that fake moaning stuff which I detest. I think the amount of touching by you will have to depend on your powers of persuasion.

Overall, very satisfying experience and I'll definitely be going back to try the 'glamours' as Summer put it.

But being where it is, parking during the day is going to be a bitch.

They are on the forum so you guys can call in advance.

In the meantime, I'll wait on AhLungor's official review!

Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post

I decided to give it a go as there haven't been many reviews of this place. The place looks completely legit from the entrance and initial appearances.

Mamasan Summer is very friendly and chatty. She claims to be from HK, but I'm inclined to believe Guangdong province, China, but I digress.

They were busy when I arrived but she politely told me a girl would be available in 10 minutes. While I waiting 2 more customers arrived, both Aussie, one male and one female. The female was still under the perception that this was a fully legit establishment. Nice!

Anyway, the next available girl was a pretty young Thai girl called Ruby. So I opted for the $60 for one hour 'aromatherapy' session. She's about 5'5, maybe less, looks around 22, and has perky B's.

Part 2 is $20 for HJ, $50 with clothes off - the usual amounts I think. She had good technique for part 2, and none of that fake moaning stuff which I detest. I think the amount of touching by you will have to depend on your powers of persuasion.

Overall, very satisfying experience and I'll definitely be going back to try the 'glamours' as Summer put it.

Hi buddy,

Sounds like you have got everything under control, your view is as good as gold, you don't need me, what do I know ?

I haven't been to the shop as a customer yet but I have been there accompanying one of my Mamasan friend who was thinking of buying the shop when it was in the market.

From memory the place is very large and newly renovated and looks quite upmarket . But at the end of the day, it still comes down to the mls and their services.

I must say I am not very adventurous these days as I have so many friends and plenty of favourites to go around, to try a new girl in a new shop is just not right investment for my time and money !

But of course, I will make exception for the right girl if you know what I mean....... Haha

Keep up with the good works mate!

Btw, very easy parking at Stanmore I can assure you and you should try the three new girls from Hong Kong

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post

Do you know what happened to the aussie couple that came in? Did they get a massage? How did the mamasan react?

Quote Originally Posted by machida1 View Post
    Do you know what happened to the aussie couple that came in? Did they get a massage? How did the mamasan react?
    Bro Machida1, they weren't a couple i.e. they didn't come up at the same time. I'm pretty sure the guy knew what was going on - he said he'd come back later. The lady, on the other hand, seemed to be under the impression it was still a normal legit massage parlour. Mamasan simply informed her that her regular was 'on holiday, back to Thailand'.

She did have a mildly puzzled look when she saw one of the MLs walk by in the short skirts...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast