Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why so little reports on Midas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with massageguy's opinion.
    However, Midas has been running their business differently compare with other competitors.
    They have less rooms but bigger and also less number of girls.
    Midas has party room/adopted comprehensive foot massage 1st and cinema room facility.
    As massageguy mentioned, if the girls are not good enough, Midas cannot survive which means they are providing good service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah it is quite difficult to see a lineup at Midas, I saw this hottest girl while going up the stairs with my regular, but didn't ask for the name...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one can dare to ask another girl's name when we are with regular girl...it is etiquette issue...
    You can ask later at reception after finish with your regular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzy61187 View Post
    Yeah it is quite difficult to see a lineup at Midas, I saw this hottest girl while going up the stairs with my regular, but didn't ask for the name...
    Same m8. Quite difficult to see a lineup, depends when you go I guess but last 3 times I went to m8 between 8-11pm, there was either no lineup or just 1 or 2 girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Used to like it a lot, love the complimentary foot massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just wanting my 50 posts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dont expect too much ..
    not many people post there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    then why not have it public?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There are no recent posts on Midas even in the private section.
    In my opinion, they are still good. Just that it is such a hassle to get good service there. The best strategy is to go there and try to get a "new" girl. If she's hot, you're in luck, if not try again next time. It's punting in every sense of the word.
    Once you get the hot new girl, continue to book her and become one of her regulars.... Only then will you be rewarded. This is the only way to get a hot girl in Midas.... All the existing ones already have enough regulars, there is no way you can get anything good out of them.
    Like I said, it's too much hassle. There are so many better things you can do with your time like making money, etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    "Existing ones already got lots of regular "good point useful tip. Thanks
    But not at midas though far too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    No one can dare to ask another girl's name when we are with regular girl...it is etiquette issue...
    You can ask later at reception after finish with your regular.

Sound advices! Unless of course if your regular ml is actually the Mamasan ! Then you can be assured that you will get all the best mails !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I used to go to upmarket Korean R&T places like Midas and Romeos.
    But these days my punting budget goes on FS and when I have a few extra bucks and feel like a relaxing R&T I go to the Chinese shops like 316 Elizabeth, Bamboo, and Silver Fox.
    The Korean places were good though; luxury premises, showers, beds, towels etc.
    It was a nice pampering and the K girls were attractive and well suited to R&T because even if they had KPS they could still give good service because there is no DFK, DATY, BBBJ or fucking involved.
    I had some nice relaxing times there - totally different vibe to FS - just lay back chill out and let the girl do her thing.
    Still haven't tried 316 Elizabeth's sister shop at 227 Broadway - it sounds like another good option - not as luxurious as the Korean shops but still nice enough with showers, bigger rooms etc, and much cheaper, and with friendly Chinese and Thai girls.
    There is probably a market for shops like this - not as expensive as the luxury Korean places, but much nicer than the standard basic Chinese R&T shops.
    Punting in Sydney (FS and R&T) is fucking awesome - something for everyone.
    I think we don't fully appreciate how lucky we are here in Sydney - next time you have the misfortune to be in Melbourne Adelaide Brisbane or Perth check out the punting desert in those cities and you will appreciate how lucky we are here.
    I know in the Thailand, Philippines, Dongguan etc you can fuck 5 girls a day for fuck all money but I am just talking about Australia here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to forum, but my friend has said good things about the place, but as others have said too expensive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I used to go to upmarket Korean R&T places like Midas and Romeos.
    But these days my punting budget goes on FS and when I have a few extra bucks and feel like a relaxing R&T I go to the Chinese shops like 316 Elizabeth, Bamboo, and Silver Fox.
    The Korean places were good though; luxury premises, showers, beds, towels etc.
    It was a nice pampering and the K girls were attractive and well suited to R&T because even if they had KPS they could still give good service because there is no DFK, DATY, BBBJ or fucking involved.
    I had some nice relaxing times there - totally different vibe to FS - just lay back chill out and let the girl do her thing.
    Still haven't tried 316 Elizabeth's sister shop at 227 Broadway - it sounds like another good option - not as luxurious as the Korean shops but still nice enough with showers, bigger rooms etc, and much cheaper, and with friendly Chinese and Thai girls.
    There is probably a market for shops like this - not as expensive as the luxury Korean places, but much nicer than the standard basic Chinese R&T shops.
    Punting in Sydney (FS and R&T) is fucking awesome - something for everyone.
    I think we don't fully appreciate how lucky we are here in Sydney - next time you have the misfortune to be in Melbourne Adelaide Brisbane or Perth check out the punting desert in those cities and you will appreciate how lucky we are here.
    I know in the Thailand, Philippines, Dongguan etc you can fuck 5 girls a day for fuck all money but I am just talking about Australia here.
    i use to go m8 alot every girl let me kiss breast n touch part parts unlike diva/irene. man i might have to go fs shop from now on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Midas last week and saw this cute toned girl Bianca. She has very fit and toned body. Small B cups but sits very nice on her frame. She gave me two body slides. So was told to lie down on the a massage table in the shower area and she showered me (face down). Then soap me up and did a nice body slide back and front. Pumped her from behind in between her thigh. I thought she wanted me to cum right there but she dried me up and told me to move to the dry massage table.
    She proceeded with the massage and did the milk body slide there. Finished off with a BJ to completion. She was that good and I swear I didn't see any condom when she first sucked me. Didn't feel like there was one. But when I cum hard, somehow she pulled a condom out of her mouth with my deposit in it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Because Bianca is professional mate 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can never get a boooking here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Felini, did u get the same treatment from her? I visited RnT many times since the Mirage day when they used to be in Bondi. With Bianca, after i cum, she collapsed on my chest and slept for a good 10 minutes. Apparently she was exhausted and needed the rest after working 5 days straight. I wouldnt mind actually..kinda cute as she was still naked and floped on top of me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any other great gals in Midas that other brother can share?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ann is pretty good

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast