Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADA - Sexiest eyes in the industry

ADA - Sexiest eyes in the industry

Hi bros,

Finally tried Ada at 533 Willoughby.

I like my girls slim and petite. Well she's slim alright. Doesnt have enhanced tits as some AR's have said. Watching her eyes as she sucked me off was an absolute pleasure. She's a very sweet girl definitely with a devilish side to her. Couldn't deepthroat me all the way, went about half way I'd say, if she went the whole way i wouldn't have lasted long haha. Still got a hectic CIM finish. I think i blew 1L.

Only had 30 minutes up my sleeve do it was just a suckfest. I told her I'd eat her pussy for 30 minutes next time I see her said it'd kill her.... Probably right haha.

This girls very much value for money. Top girl at 533.

MrSeven

OH and fantastic little ass. Wow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hi bros,

Finally tried Ada at 533 Willoughby.

I like my girls slim and petite. Well she's slim alright. Doesnt have enhanced tits as some AR's have said. Watching her eyes as she sucked me off was an absolute pleasure. She's a very sweet girl definitely with a devilish side to her. Couldn't deepthroat me all the way, went about half way I'd say, if she went the whole way i wouldn't have lasted long haha. Still got a hectic CIM finish. I think i blew 1L.

Only had 30 minutes up my sleeve do it was just a suckfest. I told her I'd eat her pussy for 30 minutes next time I see her said it'd kill her.... Probably right haha.

This girls very much value for money. Top girl at 533.

MrSeven
    yes a few report have said her boobs are enhanced but I agree they are not she does seem to have a strong Pectoral mussel ( hope I got the right word there) and so when you play with her boobs particularly the top part you tend to think there is some enhancement.

She loves her pussy eaten so wish you luck if she is horny she wont last 30 minutes if she is not then you will have to work hard,

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    yes a few report have said her boobs are enhanced but I agree they are not she does seem to have a strong protectoral mussel ( hope I got the right word there) and so when you play with her boobs particularly the top part you tend to think there is some enhancement.

She loves her pussy eaten so wish you luck if she is horny she wont last 30 minutes if she is not then you will have to work hard,
    Well, close enough for a punting forum
    Pectoral muscle would be the right term.

And yes, definitely no enhancement done on those lovely puppies!

I have spent a half an hour (out of a two hour booking) with my head between her legs.
    Best times of my life...

This girl deserves a bump

They then lay down to the bed to further explore their bodies with their eager mouths in a variety of positions that left the queen withering, moaning and screaming and the king gasping for air as his lips were moistened by the nectar seeping from her lips in a soixante-neuf that had never felt better.

##########Bump

BTW

I know it was probably the spell check that changed the term, but...
    Would this be a bra made of protectoral mussel? Or close to it, as they are shells not mussels, but they do protect to a certain extent.

hula-shell-bra.jpg

Banned
    Ada does the best BBBJ in the business there are some good ones at 533 but for me she is the best YOMV

Yeh i can honestly say I've had better. My dick is 7 inches and perhaps it's just too big for her to deepthroat all the way down. Does she go deepthroat 100% on you bro oneonone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Yeh i can honestly say I've had better. My dick is 7 inches and perhaps it's just too big for her to deepthroat all the way down. Does she go deepthroat 100% on you bro oneonone
    I don't think size is the problem and yes she does 100% on me!

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I'm not that big, just average, Ada never has had problem with me, even though its not really a deep deep throat exp for me.

Banned
    I don't think size is the problem and yes she does 100% on me!
    I'm not that big, just average, Ada never has had problem with me, even though its not really a deep deep throat exp for me.
    I am not much smaller than you bro so I don't think size is the problem.

Ada can be great I think that to get the best from her you need to see her early in her shift and preferably on a Friday after she has had Wednesday and Thursday Off.

I have seen her on a Tuesday and a Sunday as well as a Friday and IMHO she is always better first up Friday.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I am not much smaller than you bro so I don't think size is the problem.

Ada can be great I think that to get the best from her you need to see her early in her shift and preferably on a Friday after she has had Wednesday and Thursday Off.

I have seen her on a Tuesday and a Sunday as well as a Friday and IMHO she is always better first up Friday.
    thanks for the intell..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    thanks for the intell..
    I have probably stuffed it for myself now everyone will want 10am Friday!

Banned
    For quite some time Ada was in my opinion the best punt at 533.

For some reason she stoped giving me the service that I was accustomed to and started treating me like any customer.

I Don't know why she changed, its a shame, so now I don't see her.

Did I do something wrong?

For some reason she stoped giving me the service that I was accustomed to and started treating me like any customer.

Because you stop write positive report for her, she stopped services you demand, shame enough!

I'm sure you have done nothing wrong, So I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    You have voted with your feet and Wallet.

It has happened to me with two girls, one after seeing her for 5-6 times she started getting lazy,
    complacent and started giving me attitude.
    Another Prima Donna recently did the same but was worse much worse.. just plain rude,
    just glad I had only seen her 3 times, though 3 times too many.
    Btw I'm always respectful so I can't fathom it.

How well do we know our so called favorites... apparently sometimes not at all..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    Turned up to 533 and ready for my booking for Ada but unfortunately the previous booking extended. Was very disappointed even though Ada came to say sorry. She's a lovely girl but I won't be booking her again.
    Don't know why Angie would let her extend if she has a booking that's bad by both Angie and Ada.

So who did you get to see instead bro there were some nice girls on today.

Banned
    Unfortunately I tried the new girl, she was just ok, I should have left as I was going to but Angie said I wouldn't be dissappointed with her. She was no Ada, Bibi, Tina.
    Sorry to hear of your disappointment bro I have to admit though if your comparing anyone with Ada, Bibi and Tina they have big shoes to fill the are 3 of the best.

I think there were two other new girls on Macy and Katherine, and then Emily and Vivian, I haven't tried Vivian or Macy yet but saw Katherine and she was a little young hottie I love GFE and she started of slowly but once I got her warmed up she was great I think with a bit more experience it wont be long and she will be up there with the 3 you mentioned.

I hope I was not just lucky as I connected with Katherine and that always helps to make for a great punt. I assume you must have seen one of the other girls.

Banned
    It was Macy I got to see. There were punters coming in asking for Katherine, she must be good!
    Katherine is a little gem, well little except for the tits they are not little, but she is not just tits she is a lovely lady.

Banned
    Perhaps I should add Katherine is not an Ada if you get Ada on a good day but then the only one that comes close to Ada on a good day is Lily IMHO.

However Katherine will match Ada on an ordinary day and hopefully will get better, I just hope she matches Ada and Lily at their best in a few months time then she will really be something mind you she has the body for the job only need some experience and the most important thing the will or desire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast