Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADA - Sexiest eyes in the industry

Banned
    It's a shame Katherine has not come back!

Angie pressured me into seeing Ada again, Angie told me why, she thinks Ada switched off when seeing me, I won't elaborate here but I decided to see her again it was a bit strained at first but ended up a good session.

I will see her again as I do like her and she is one great punt when she is in the mood.

At the moment though Yuna is my number one.

Banned
    Finally decided to give Ada another try after a bit of prompting from Ada and Angie.

I am pleased to report she was back to her best today and at her best she is hard to beat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You saw her today? She missed my appointment due to her period i was told! She is the best when she is in the mood..and at work!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy118 View Post
    You saw her today? She missed my appointment due to her period i was told! She is the best when she is in the mood..and at work!
    Is that right I am so glad I was lucky sorry you missed out today mate cause she was in great form. Your right when she is on no one is better the only one I think came close was Lily and unfortunately she is no longer there. For me though Yuna is good but I know you have to get to know her first before you get the best from her.

For me Ada on her day is fantastic.

Banned
    Apparently her periods came in and so she went home bad luck bro! She is well worth a visit particularly if you get her on an ON day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm positively envious! Good for you, she's one of my regular punts. The only bbbj better than Ada is Bibi...my god that girl could deepthroat and take a load down the gullet! Miss her.

Ada however outranks others in many other ways too...how hot is that body? Her tits have frown bigger too as she has put back a bit more weight.

Wednesday can't come soon enough! Lol

Popular and GFE Ada in today 6/1

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Ada.. one of 533's most popular ladies returns today 6/1

Ada - Size 6,D cup,slim,170CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl."This tall,sexy,young lady is simply one of 533s best..looking at her gallery photos one can see top shelf quality and at the bargain basement price of $150 per hour..Ada is certainly value for money so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment..Ada is also a very good doubles partner." Ada client review here.+NEW PHOTOS+

New fresh coloured dresses show what a quality lady Ada is.

Sweet, beautiful and sparkle..

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html

**See 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12