After I saw a bro's AR on Cindy, I tried to book her but she had gone like before. I kept watching for this shop roster.

Yesterday her name came up, but the receptionist told me she did not come. I asked them to send me a sms after she turned up today. I FINALLY GOT THE SMS AND WAS ABLE TO SEE HER!!! HAHAHA

When I saw Cindy, I could understand what the other AR said. I will also remember her for a long time too. She is definitely very beautiful. What was described in the AR are correct : facial features all perfect, about 1.63m tall, tanned skin, big boobs (enhanced), slim waist and curvy body.

As mentioned, Cindy just provided standard services. Her CBJ and cat-bath were all done professionally. I had no problem of getting a strong erection after her CBJ. She started with cowgirl first. I liked her doing this as looking at her face from below and holding her boobs and touching her big bums and slim waist was such a wonderful experience.

After about 10 min., I changed to mish position. She is a loud moaner and hence her music was still turned on quite loud. I later asked her to tune down the music a bit as it was affecting my concentration. I pounded her very hard and liked her body rocking with me. She seemed to enjoy the sex with me. I kind of felt that she came from her moanings but could not be sure. She did not confirm to me. Looking at her from the mish position was also really enjoyable. Every angle shows her real beauty. My heart sank for her.

I used doggie to pound her a bit more and I blew my load inside her pussy. By that time, I was really tired, but happy. Feeling that I enjoyed enough and did not want to hurt her pussy more.

She said she likes good wines and I happened to have some nice wine with me. I got her to drink a bit and she liked it very much. This might have made her more horny during this session (who knows??). I gave her a full paper cup to enjoy for her supper.

A real beauty like Cindy, once widely known, will make it hard to book (even for me as regular customer to Roger's shops). However, not to share information on good girls such as Cindy is unfair. Cindy is very choosy and will only pick those customers who will be nice to her (through the security camera) . She told me she will stop once she felt tired. I fully support her way of thinking as this will prolong her working life (my expectation is that she will work for very short time (someone privatised her). Even her working in shops is a real surprise to me (as she is just too good) and she told me that she knew.