Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candy, perfect northern sweetie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Candy, perfect northern sweetie

Three reasons for going to Hornsby 142 instead of brothels closer to where I live.

One, it has the best variety of women, in terms of nationality, cultural background and age. Young teenage spunkets through sexy 20 year olds to wise 30 year olds with every trick in the man pleasuring book. Two, it has the best mamasan in the business: Mina and her cute yong receptionist. They know how to channel the male mood, are willing to negotiate and are always cheerful and obliging. And three, discretion. Despite all my years of punting, I still find it uncomfortable entering a brothel which is next to a busy bus stop or hamburger joint. No matter how much I rationalise it away, I don't like the sense of exposing my visits to the public, much less people I might know. Hornsby provides me all the anonymity I need.

Now with these three general reasons I can add a fourth, specific, reason for visiting Hornsby: Candy.

First, some background. Three or four months ago I was down in the Shire feeling toey. I took the opportunity of visiting a well-known brothel above a hamburger joint. Was introduced to a gorgeous, petite, young lass whose name I could not quite get: Jie Jie, Chi Chi, or something close. She was younger, and smaller, than the other women there and I was a little reluctant because I had long abandoned young working women after too many disappointments. Their bodies may be tight, their smiles seductive, but their sex immature. I paid my money for half an hour, expecting the usual callow sex. Five minutes into the session I regretted I hadn't booked her for the rest of the afternoon. She has one of those hard, young bodies that I had, somehow, forgotten. It is flawless. And she used it sensationally, obviously loving sex. What impressed me most was her beaver. I think it is the best I have ever seen; symmetrical, tight, naked apart from wisps of pubic hair. I felt guilty enjoying something so perfect.

That session with Jie Jie (or whatever) was actually a disaster for me. She had transported me back to when my muscles were as toned. It did something to my brain, switching on that chemical that remembered young, hard-bodied women to be the most sexually attractive and adventurous. One week later I went back but, because of my confusion over her name, could not find her.

Alas, Jie Jie (or whatever) had joined that long list of great young working women to be dreamed about but never seen again. Older working women never seem to disappear like this. It are only the young ones who seem to come and go so capriciously.

Reading this forum, I identified who I thought might be Jie Jie (whatever) in a well-known Willoughby brothel. There she was working by the name of Cici. Now, having been a regular at this particular establishment I knew how much the mamasan exaggerated the ages of her staff. I had had the experience of being told a 19 year old student, new to the industry, was on her first day. I turned up to find a lovely woman, but one who had a daughter closer to the one described than she herself. I did not trust this Willoughby mamasan. But, you know, that mixture of lust, hope and willingness to believe drew me across the bridge, up those stairs, past the eyes of the waiting queue at the bus stop.

I waited and waited to be told that worst of news from a mamasan, "her earlier customer has extended." Back down the stairs, past new eyes pretending not to look at me, down the road into the coffee shop to wait and ponder. "Should I bother?" I asked myself. Because of the delay, I would only be seeing her for half an hour. And given my suspicions about the truth of her description, was it worth it. Of course, I waited. Past yet another group of furtive eyes, up those stairs and yes, it was my Jie Jie, now a Cici. Everything I remembered was true. She was just as gorgeous, and into the interaction, as previously. I had found my perfect working woman.

As things happen, I was not able to get back to Willoughby. As regular readers of this forum might know, I found my perfect brothel up in Hornsby (3 reasons). So, imagine my surprise last Monday. Up to Hornsby and who should I see in the reception of my perfect brothel? My perfect working woman. She has abandoned all those variations of Jie Jie, Jiji, Chi Chi, Cici. Now she is Candy. A photo follows.

image.jpg

Banned
    Great find Wayne!!

Thanks for sharing the story, but more importantly that pic. Daaaaaamn. :-)

Banned
    She is a little gem seems to be working a lot now days

Candy on Monday at Hornsby
    Chloe on Tuesday at City
    Cici on Wednesday at Willoughby.

Wonder where else she works and what days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    another reason for the lure of Hornsby is that it attracts working women moonlighting from other brothels. Several on the roster are well-known elsewhere.

Apparently Candy also works in Hornsby on Sundays, as well as Mondays. Sundays up there present a tough choice: Candy or Kristy? I would not be surprised if one could negotiate a double with these two. Two young spunkets, both the types to get into that sort of thing.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    another reason for the lure of Hornsby is that it attracts working women moonlighting from other brothels. Several on the roster are well-known elsewhere.
    Apparently Candy also works in Hornsby on Sundays, as well as Mondays. Sundays up there present a tough choice: Candy or Kristy? I would not be surprised if one could negotiate a double with these two. Two young spunkets, both the types to get into that sort of thing.
    Thanks for that Wayne. Cute and sweet Candy is working on Monday and Sunday. Double will be more interesting. Welcome, Candy is waiting u

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Chloe on Tuesday at City

Thanks Oneonone, she used to work at other place, but not City and Willoughby, I thought you got wrong person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the shop says "will get discount if i mention that i know them from the internet", how much are we talking about here?
    Does it vary from person to person? I ask this because i want to come with the right amount of money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    When the shop says "will get discount if i mention that i know them from the internet", how much are we talking about here?
    Does it vary from person to person? I ask this because i want to come with the right amount of money.
    It is a business that they want to grow. As always with businesses, they will negotiate with their customers if they see a long term benefit. Of course, the scope for negotiation depends on the working woman involved. Obviously, there is more scope with the regular staff than with the blow-ins. Really, there is no harm in asking for what you want. Don't assume people know what you want, you need to ask.

I am not associated with the shop at all - I just like the place - so I can't speak for them. But, to give you an idea, I get $10 off a half hour session and $20 off a one hour session, with certain workers. Not with all workers, and not when they are busy. Just ask and see what you can get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    It is a business that they want to grow. As always with businesses, they will negotiate with their customers if they see a long term benefit. Of course, the scope for negotiation depends on the working woman involved. Obviously, there is more scope with the regular staff than with the blow-ins. Really, there is no harm in asking for what you want. Don't assume people know what you want, you need to ask.

I am not associated with the shop at all - I just like the place - so I can't speak for them. But, to give you an idea, I get $10 off a half hour session and $20 off a one hour session, with certain workers. Not with all workers, and not when they are busy. Just ask and see what you can get.
    Thanks buddy, i appreciate the response, i know it's a touchy subject for some.

Just to clairfy, you negotiate with reception or the prosy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    Thanks buddy, i appreciate the response, i know it's a touchy subject for some.

Just to clairfy, you negotiate with reception or the prosy?
    Mina is the one to speak with. I don't think the cute young receptionist has the authority to negotiate, so you need to speak directly with Mina. She is, as I have repeatedly said, the best mamasan I have come across. Of course, you can always try to negotiate directly with the working lady, but from my experience, that goes nowhere unless she already knows you. Mina, on the other hand, wants you back in her shop so is much more likely to offer you an incentive. Ask her anything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    Thanks for that Wayne. Cute and sweet Candy is working on Monday and Sunday. Double will be more interesting. Welcome, Candy is waiting u
    So Candy is up for a double? Who would you recommend she shares the session with?

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

Chloe on Tuesday at City

I saw the picture of Chole and Cici. They are the same girl. But I don't think Cici from 533 website (http://533willoughby.com.au/cici.html) is the Cici Wayne talking about. Cos Mina said Candy don't work at Waterloo and Willoughby, and the girls from pictures look different.

Anyway, this is just my guess. I haven't seen any of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where in city ?

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    where in city ?
    We are talking about Waterloo 647. But I don't think Chloe and Candy are the same person.

Banned
    The mystery deepens..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it is cici from 64 I saw her there today but shes not my type

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, it is Cici from 64 at Hornsby 142 today but it's her first day there so it may not be the Cici referred from the original OP

Good. Now we know who she is. Cici's photos are different. gotta see her in person to check her body and face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Yes, it is Cici from 64 at Hornsby 142 today but it's her first day there so it may not be the Cici referred from the original OP
    Well if its that CICI and you click with her you are in for one heck of a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Guys, what is the conclusion ?

Is it Cici from Willoughby ?
    Is it Cici from 64 ?

Body looks more like Cici from 64 to me !!!!'

Or is it a different Cici ??? After all, there are Cici's everywhere.

Definitely not my cute Cici from 252 :-)

I have only seen Miya from Hornsby ( now there's a wild ride ).

Guess I should go and check Candy out for myself and make my own mind up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast