Date of Visit : Friday December 2013

Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour or $85 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Beautiful, pleasant curvy body and good personality

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : FS, CBJ,

Value for money/recommend? : If she sticks at it she will improve her skills

Well Guys, Bloody hot Friday, I needed to get into a bit of cool so I rang up Sophie to see who is available in 30 minutes, she informs me that Nana and Joey will be available so I decided that I would like to see Joey. For 2 reasons, one was that I am dying to undo that bow at the back of her panties, an early Christmas present, and two, I have seen the picture of her and Sue on the web and they look like they do a bit of a Bi thing. I have been harboring the fantasy of double with some genuine girl on girl action, so I wanted to ask her about the services that she and Sue offer. So I made the booking but Sophie didn't ask my name, hmmmm, bad sign.

I drove over to Alexander Ave and tried to find a park in a shady spot, given that I didn't want the car to be at the same temperature as a pizza oven. The area seemed pretty deserted except for heaps of cars, I think everyone was hiding in the coolest place they could find. So I strode up the stairway to heaven and at the top there was one punter waiting wedged between the fish tank and the water cooler. Sophie asked me if I had a booking, I cannot lie, yes for Joey. Oh Joey not available for 3/4 of an hour, you try other girl, well can't say I was surprised. I sat down and waited whilst Sophie continued her non-stop telephone conversations and I communed with Plants vs Zombies 2.

After 10-15 minutes a punter leaves and then a beautiful young lady passes me and goes to the girls area, to do whatever they do in there. Sophie tells me that is Jessica and I should see her, well why not.

So it is off to the broom closet, I pay Sophie for my time and leave the door open to allow some cool air in from the corridor, there is a fan on full, it is squeezed into a small space between the shower, the bed, and the small table the girls have their accessories on. I strip off and head for the shower, only bumping my head once on the shelf that is designed to separate the Caucasians from the Asians, Or maybe the Cauc from the asian. After showering and a short wait Jessica comes in, She is quite beautiful with a more curvy body than some of the other girls at the shop, that is not to say that she is carrying excess weight, she is not, just her face and body were a little rounded, anyway I found her very pleasing to the eye.

Jessica informed me that this was her first day at this establishment, and I was to find out later it was her first day in this industry. I had only 30 minutes to enjoy the delights she had to offer, so we started with a little bit of stroking, and moved on to a little bit of nipple work, I nibbled her neck. She saw my cock which by this time was standing at attention and she exclaimed that it was very big. I love it when they say that, but I think in her case she was perhaps a little worried because of her lack of experience. I tried to reassure her and told her we would take it slowly and if it hurt too much I would take it out. After a little while of kissing and nibbling, sucking on her beautiful nipples and breasts we proceeded to CBJ which she performed very nicely, more than once bringing me to an "OMG" and letting me down again . Then it was my turn to pleasure her, so she lay down on her back and I bumped and slid my little brother between the lips of her vagina, letting her get accustomed to me, I pressed the head of my little brother against the opening to her vagina, she gasped, I allowed her to relax, and as the resistance subsided my penis entered her until eventually it was swallowed up by her pussy. I moved very slowly and gently inside her, allowing her to relax, the feeling was sublime. Jessica stole some glances in the mirror, she seemed to be enjoying herself. As time went by we increased the tempo and we ground our pubic bones together, I came a little while later, just in time for shower and next punter.

This was Jessica's first day, hence the broom closet, she wasn't even advertised on the website so maybe she was called in when one of the other girls failed to show. I only had a 30 minute session so I didn't have time to sample all her wares, I like to savour the moment rather than rush through a check list of things to do. Jessica was a little reserved but did try to give good service and I think that she will get even better if she sticks with this industry. She has a good attitude and seems to be a truly lovely girl, someone you would be proud to be seen out with, well if I was 30 years younger. I sometimes wonder what it is like for these girls on the first day or so, having to get intimate with and please all manner of guys.