Thread: Joy - really love the feelings of sex with tall and beautiful Korean model.

Banned

Joy - really love the feelings of sex with tall and beautiful Korean model.

I read some ARs on this tall Korean model, Joy, and she sounded really interesting to me. When I was free, I tried to book her, but she already left the shop.

Checked this shop's roster a few days ago and found that Joy will be working today. I left a message with Roger to call me when he could confirm Joy is working. He finally sms today and I called shop to make a booking for an evening appointment.

She arrived shop after 5 p.m. and I almost arrived at the same time. When she came to say hello, I found that she is really pretty, tall and elegant. I think she must be almost 1.7m tall. Her long legs really look very attractive. She also has large boobs.

She stayed in the room when I was having shower and did not go outside the room. She had shower separately.

Joy gave standard services. My dick still got hard quickly with her CBJ. She started with cow-girl position first. I sucked her nipples and lightly squeezed her tits. Her skin is very smooth and I touched all over her back and long legs. Feelings really great indeed.

I later used mish position and began riding her hard and fast. She moaned loudly and her hands were squeezing my arms very tightly. Her legs wrapped around my feet. I found her pussy very tight. As her pussy is very tight, I came after 10 minutes.

It was a wonderful experience to have good sex with a pretty K-model, which is what I have dreamt of since a little boy. Today this dream materialised.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow mate ur dream since u were a little boy?

geez i thought i had big ambitions..

Banned
    Glad you had a good time bro thanks for the report, I have been with a few Korean girls and when you get a good one they are great unfortunately a lot of them only give a very basic mechanical service and even looks aren't enough to make it all worth while IMHO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Glad you had a good time bro thanks for the report, I have been with a few Korean girls and when you get a good one they are great unfortunately a lot of them only give a very basic mechanical service and even looks aren't enough to make it all worth while IMHO.
    I have to disagree with this
    the way Korean WLs are percieved here in Sydney it is basically a misconception, due to the local market where few shops focus only on basic services in order to keep low prices

There are plenty of great Korean WLs in Sydney that would blow your mind: JSY, Christmas, Lisa, Bobo, Sugar, Misha every price range is covered for 150 to 350 per hour

The girls at 45George and Rydalmare it is true provide only basic service but they are so beautiful and fresh that are well worthy the low fee required to spend some time with them.
    The fact that provide basic service doesn't mean they are starfish, at least that has not been my case in these shops
    These girls are much more real that those faking orgasms or moaning loudly as soon as you touch them
    I also found out (from the WLs) that many OZ customers don't even look at their face and start drooling as soon they met the girl only thinking of groping their boobs and arse and getting a blowjob...what reaction you expect to receive for a WOMAN in this situation?
    Be kind, be polite, establish a connection and it doesn't work, maybe the girl is actually a starfish, but put some effort on your side

I like to alternate between places where i know i will be spoiled for service and places where i will be spoiled by beauty and freshness...if you want both be ready to open up your pocket and go to MOC, Ginza, 5*, Bluemoon

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    I have to disagree with this the way Korean WLs are percieved here in Sydney it is basically a misconception, due to the local market where few shops focus only on basic services in order to keep low prices There are plenty of great Korean WLs in Sydney that would blow your mind: JSY, Christmas, Lisa, Bobo, Sugar, Misha every price range is covered for 150 to 350 per hour The girls at 45George and Rydalmare it is true provide only basic service but they are so beautiful and fresh that are well worthy the low fee required to spend some time with them. The fact that provide basic service doesn't mean they are starfish, at least that has not been my case in these shops I like to alternate between places wher ei know i will be spoiled for service and places where i will be spoiled by beauty and freshness...if you want both be ready to open up your pocket and go to MOC, Ginza, 5*, Bluemoon
    Fair comment, although I prefer more interaction with a girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These girls are much more real that those faking orgasms or moaning loudly as soon as you touch them
    I also found out (from the WLs) that many OZ customers don't even look at their face and start drooling as soon they met the girl only thinking of groping their boobs and arse and getting a blowjob...what reaction you expect to receive for a WOMAN in this situation?
    Be kind, be polite, establish a connection and it doesn't work, maybe the girl is actually a starfish, but put some effort on your side

These girls are much more real that those faking orgasms or moaning loudly as soon as you touch them I also found out (from the WLs) that many OZ customers don't even look at their face and start drooling as soon they met the girl only thinking of groping their boobs and arse and getting a blowjob...what reaction you expect to receive for a WOMAN in this situation? Be kind, be polite, establish a connection and it doesn't work, maybe the girl is actually a starfish, but put some effort on your side
    Don't worry about me ! I've seen all sorts of girls, and in great number too, I never have any problem connecting with the girls, but if a girl is advertised as one that won't do this and won't do that, I just lost interest in finding out !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Don't worry about me ! I've seen all sorts of girls, and in great number too, I never have any problem connecting with the girls, but if a girl is advertised as one that won't do this and won't do that, I just lost interest in finding out !
    My thoughts exactly well put wilisno!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course this comment wasn't direct you bro Wilisno, i know you are respectful and always try to establish a connection with the girls

it is for the majority of people out there that think a WLs is a sex pleasure machine, capable of delivering the same service regardless of the context
    I had a great GFE with Anegelia at MyGirlsDorm and i reported how wonderful it was, any other bro who tried her after me just posted negative reviews on her; i believe the main reason i had a better service is because i put a little bit on effort on making feel her comfortable...or maybe i was just lucky...but it is better trying rather than being a starfish punter

Everybody prefers DFK, BBBJ, DATY ... but i got even more aroused if i get these services when are not advertised or provided by default makes me feel special

Banned
    I have to disagree with this
    the way Korean WLs are percieved here in Sydney it is basically a misconception, due to the local market where few shops focus only on basic services in order to keep low prices

There are plenty of great Korean WLs in Sydney that would blow your mind: JSY, Christmas, Lisa, Bobo, Sugar, Misha every price range is covered for 150 to 350 per hour

The girls at 45George and Rydalmare it is true provide only basic service but they are so beautiful and fresh that are well worthy the low fee required to spend some time with them.
    The fact that provide basic service doesn't mean they are starfish, at least that has not been my case in these shops

I like to alternate between places where i know i will be spoiled for service and places where i will be spoiled by beauty and freshness...if you want both be ready to open up your pocket and go to MOC, Ginza, 5*, Bluemoon
    I cannot agree with you more. We are of the same camp.
    Fucking a really pretty girl, irrespective of what nationalities, is always much more enjoyable than getting the extra services from an old and ugly, or past the used- by- date girls.
    With very pretty girls, you could get energies from nowhere and normally can perform much more strongly.
    If guys need only extra services to get their dick hard or good performances, I feel sorry for them.
    Remember, how could one expect to have a girl to kiss you when she does not even know you for the small price that a guy paid. Kissings are only done between lovers. This is why so many young and pretty girls do not kiss customers. Demanding this as a basic services is too unreasonable.
    People agree to disagree. If guys always want to have all the extra services, they should find those shops and girls who meet their needs. Stay away from those shops who only have pretty girls providing basic services. Each takes each's own needs.

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Fucking a really pretty girl, irrespective of what nationalities, is always much more enjoyable than getting the extra services from an old and ugly, or past the used- by- date girls.
    Old and ugly ? Past the used-by-date ? You obviously has very little experience in punting as to know where to find young and pretty ones !

And mind you, Roger's shops are not catering for basic services only, don't try to turn business away from him !

Banned
    Old and ugly ? Past the used-by-date ? You obviously has very little experience in punting as to know where to find young and pretty ones !

And mind you, Roger's shops are not catering for basic services only, don't try to turn business away from him !
    Of course, I knew pretty and young girls can provide all the extra services, but at a much higher price. Some punters who frequent expensive shops told me the prices which are around double Roger shops' prices. I cannot afford and hence at my price range, I know girls who provide extra services will not meet my high beauty standards.

Of course, I knew pretty and young girls can provide all the extra services, but at a much higher price. Some punters who frequent expensive shops told me the prices which are around double Roger shops' prices. I cannot afford and hence at my price range, I know girls who provide extra services will not meet my high beauty standards.
    So it's you who can't afford better things, not that they're no available as you said : Old and Ugly ?

So stop saying that until you can afford and have seen enough !

Banned
    So it's you who can't afford better things, not that they're no available as you said : Old and Ugly ?

So stop saying that until you can afford and have seen enough !
    I am really disappointed an intelligent gentleman like you could not understand what I am saying'

" At $150/hr, do not expect a very young and pretty girl to provide all the extra services to punters.

At this price (without demanding you to pay big tips), the girls who are willing to provide extra services for free are generally older and uglier (actually no ugly girls in any shop as shop owners will not allow ugly girls to work in shop) then the young and pretty girls.

If a punter wants a pretty and young girl to provide all the extra services, he must be willing to pay much more (at least 20-30% to 100% more. "

The above are always my viewpoints. If Bro Wilisno still cannot understand what I said, there is no point of going on the argument.

Each punter is allowed to choose what he wants and pays what he could afford or willing to pay.

If we keep talking about this, Roger will be most happy as this again generated many more viewings of this AR. Initially, I just want to support Bro Max Punter's viewpoint, but then got embroiled in the argument of beautiful girls with no extra services.

Banned
    akkw2800, the debate has raged for quite awhile about having to pay higher prices for younger ladies who provide services

Just in the last week I have paid less than $170 for young lady (less than 23) who provided DFK, BBBJ, and DATY

The venue was great, the lady was one of the best I have met, and I went away without a hole burning in my pocket

You just have to do your homework, and each guy can chose the venue and the price that is right for them

Just because you pay a higher price (at least 20-30% to 100% more), I doubt any parlour can guarantee you the above services

I am really disappointed an intelligent gentleman like you could not understand what I am saying'

" At $150/hr, do not expect a very young and pretty girl to provide all the extra services to punters.

At this price (without demanding you to pay big tips), the girls who are willing to provide extra services for free are generally older and uglier (actually no ugly girls in any shop as shop owners will not allow ugly girls to work in shop) then the young and pretty girls.

If a punter wants a pretty and young girl to provide all the extra services, he must be willing to pay much more (at least 20-30% to 100% more. "

The above are always my viewpoints. If Bro Wilisno still cannot understand what I said, there is no point of going on the argument.

Each punter is allowed to choose what he wants and pays what he could afford or willing to pay.

If we keep talking about this, Roger will be most happy as this again generated many more viewings of this AR. Initially, I just want to support Bro Max Punter's viewpoint, but then got embroiled in the argument of beautiful girls with no extra services.
    And I'm not surprised that you don't understand and are still going on with this silly theory !

Unless the girls are of higher end outcall agencies like MOC and so on, where they only work for a few weeks and disappear forever. Most girls in brothels are longer term workers. The girls you and your aliases saw have worked elsewhere before and will work elsewhere after, which means those you classified as young and pretty, and also classified as old and ugly, are everywhere, not exclusive to the 3 shops you and your aliases visit.

So don't insult the others girls as old and ugly, and you're also insulting other punters for their taste !

If you want to promote any girl or any shop, do it without talking down the others and making silly comparison, then you will be more accepted or simply ignored !

Banned
    Forum threads get real boring real fast when guys want to be disrespectful to women

Guys, surely the words old and ugly dont belong in this forum, in reference to women

And its almost as bad to repeat these expressions once they have been said

Im only repeating them, to make the specific point about the words themselves

We all know some working ladies can retain their occupation well into their late 30s, and I am thrilled about that

One mans "unattractive" is another mans "heart of gold"

My 2cents worth.

Peace to all this Season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    akkw2800, the debate has raged for quite awhile about having to pay higher prices for younger ladies who provide services

Just in the last week I have paid less than $170 for young lady (less than 23) who provided DFK, BBBJ, and DATY

The venue was great, the lady was one of the best I have met, and I went away without a hole burning in my pocket

You just have to do your homework, and each guy can chose the venue and the price that is right for them

Just because you pay a higher price (at least 20-30% to 100% more), I doubt any parlour can guarantee you the above services
    If you pay $170, that is still $20 (13.33%) more. Right? This is my point of not demanding young and pretty girls for extra services when a punter is paying $150 or less per hour.

Old and ugly is what I feel and what I like to use to express my feelings. Why can I not able to do so? Feeling of expression in Australia is not restricted under Australia constitution, mates. I am not referring to any girls in particular (it is a general comment). Hence not offensive to anyone. Why some guys like you feel upset. In any case, shops which I went (in fact many more than what u guys quoted), the shop receptionists know my taste and I will not see any of the girls that are not of my taste. For girls who offer no extra services, there are just too many young and pretty ones to choose from.

People can like to ignore my ARs. None of my concern. For people who like to have young and pretty girls at $150 or below an hour would love to see my ARs (I have got many private messages asking for info). We are of two different stream of punters, you go yr way and I go mine.