Thread: Ginza screamers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza screamers

Please excuse this little Ginza indulgence
    Anyone that hasn't visited Ginza.

To those of us that love our Ginza Girls.

Please tell me who was your 2013 screamer of the year ??

I never really thought about this until this afternoon when
    I was with Hoshi, and she nearly burst my ear drum.

I've seen her a few times , but she has never risen to
    That volume before..

Please give us your number 1 for 2013.

This includes you Wilson and Yuki.
    You must have at least 1 of the girls fill the hallways this year??

Banned
    Of those I've seen, Moē, no contest. :-)

But I recall discussing Hoshi with Wilson & Yuki once and they described her as "really LOUD". I'd be surprised if anyone outdid her based on the way even they were surprised.

By the way, I saw you posted about having the honour of farewelling Hoshi yesterday. From the roster I'd have been in the waiting room right about then and was actually surprised how eerily quiet the place was, must have just missed hearing it and being able to compare for myself. :-P

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I was going to add this as a category to my Ginza Guide but then thought it's not really something people are interested in. Maybe I should add it.
    Moe is loud and Hoshi and Toshika maybe a bit louder but I think the loudest was Kiss.
    She only did one or two shifts but that was enough to give me a permanent case of tinnitus.
    My ears are still ringing!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never seen most of the ladies mentioned, but..
    For me, as far as I can remember, Yo actually screamed loudest for me, and mixed in with some Japanese, which I never understood, making it all the more hotter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Pootang,

I guess it depends where you were.
    We were in room 7 up the top on its own.
    If you were in the big waiting room you may not have heard.
    If you were down stair behind the screen, then you must have still
    Be suffering hearing problems from Moe........

Banned
    Rooter : "I was going to add this as a category to my Ginza Guide but then thought it's not really something people are interested in"

Ginza is on my do to list, but have a lot of local parlours to check out first : )

A few deep and meaningful questions, if I may ...

Im not sure where the screaming genuine pleasure stops, and FOAM starts

Also, does PSE mean FOAM ?

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Hoshi gets my vote, she was extremely loud 2 sessions back..I actually was concerned
    and asked her if she was ok, she collapsed onto me in cowgirl and didn't move from that position for at least 3-minutes.

Definitely Toshika too - but not too sure if it was as genuine as Hoshi's operatic aria

Banned
    So far we are getting unrestrained praise for FOAM.
    Or am I just reading this thread wrong ; )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    still havent seen hoshi damn Dx

but from the one i've seen, vote goes to Toshika. Shes pretty loud and throws in few fakes moan too i cant complaina bout them though XP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Hey Pootang, I guess it depends where you were. We were in room 7 up the top on its own. If you were in the big waiting room you may not have heard. If you were down stair behind the screen, then you must have still Be suffering hearing problems from Moe........
    Haha, yeah was in the big room, that might explain it. Was also there right as you'd have been finishing up and hitting the shower too.

Wasn't doubting you btw. I've been behind that screen and heard some crazy shit from somewhere in rooms 1 to 5 before, so figured it can be deafening in the main waiting room. But room 7 to there is a whole different kettle of fish.

As an aside, I've asked before, where the fuck is room 3??

Up the stairs, right and up again is room 1 (spa) and 2. Up the stairs and straight ahead is room 4 & 5. Round the corner from reception is room 6 (Moēland, downstairs) and room 7 (Cassieland, upstairs). Room 8 is the laundry where one day I hope to pay extra to fuck Jasmin on top of the washing machine on rinse cycle. :-P

But I think room 3 is in the twilight zone or some shit .... ** shrugs **

Senior Member(無間使者)
    room 3 is next to room 5 actually xp

i remember because i entered the wrong room(lucky its early morning and no ones was there) when finding alice's wonderland

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    room 3 is next to room 5 actually xp
    Then where's room 4?? ;-)

There's only 2 rooms up the top of those stairs, room 5 is dead ahead at the end of the corridor and there's only one other doorway off to the right en route to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure where 4 is :/
    I've been to room 5 twice both with Cassie but didnt notice room 3 was there till i got Alice. Lol
    Room 3 is alot smaller then other room I've been to. Its only got bed space, shower and one chair (dont think the larger chair like in other room can fit)