Thread: Hanna - Cute Japanese has bigger boobs (still natural) after holidays in Japan

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hanna - Cute Japanese has bigger boobs (still natural) after holidays in Japan

I had a good session with Hanna in early Dec. When I wanted to see her again, Roger told me she has gone back to Japan for holidays. I reminded Roger to sms me to let me know once Hanna returned to work.

A few days ago, I got the sms from Roger telling me that Hanna would start work yesterday. I waited up to 4p.m. and Hanna still did not turn up for work. I gave up, but Roger sms me this morning to tell me that she would be working today. I immediately made a booking.

When I arrived at the shop close to my booked time (slight delay due to traffic accident in the road which I travelled to the shop). I was told to wait for her but was not told for how long. This waiting really upset me as I felt I should be given the correct information on the waiting time and then it would be my decision if I wanted to stay or come later or cancel the appointment. Roger was not at the shop and I immediately told him by sms about my strong feelings.

I was still feeling angry when Hanna came out and took me to her room. She apologised to me very sincerely, but I told her it was not her fault. If I had been told of the approx. waiting time, I would not be upset at all. Just the feeling of being made waiting with no knowledge of when to start the session was really disturbing. (at least, I had been to this shop a few times and hence should get some better treatment). I later told Roger by sms that this should not be allowed to happen again to me.

Because Hanna knew that I had waited for a long time, she tried to use all her magic to make me happy. She is a very nice girl and this is why I like to see her again. She still looked a bit tired from the long flight or perhaps from the heavy bangings by the previous customer who happened to be a young Aussie guy (I don't know which is the true reason).

After holidays, despite the tired look on her face, she seems to be prettier than before. I noticed that her boobs are now bigger, but still natural. She told me she ate very well and a lot at home. Hence her whole body gets bigger, but I only noticed that her boobs are bigger than before. She might be a bit skinny previously and now she looks perfect.

She sucked me with CBJ. Her sucking was as good as before. This time she sucked it even better and for a longer time, to try to compensate for my long waiting. She sucked with all her heart. Really awesome feeling. As I wanted her very much, so I used the mish position first and fucked her real hard, to let all my body anger out. Her reactions were very strong and her moanings were really loud. Her pussy was still very tight even after the Aussie guy onslaught (I just thought how much better if I did her first before the Aussie guy). I felt her orgasms with her pussy spasms. I also came without changing to another position.

She said she has not decided on her working plan. She asked me to check with Roger and the shop roster. I told her I would not come if I have to wait for long time again. She then told me she would give me her phone number when she sees me next time. From then on, once she got my sms, she will wait for me instead of working on another customer. This is a really nice gesture from her.

Banned
    Thanks for your lovely review Biggerbanana
    Its always cute when a lady goes back home, and her parents feed her with all the good foods, and she comes back healthier than ever !

And congratulations for keeping your cool, despite being inconvenienced
    It always pays to be courteous, even when you are in the wrong
    And it is always an awful experience to be rude to a working lady
    Chemistry between the two of you is such a precious commodity !

I booked a lady once earlier in 2013, drove 45 minutes to get to the parlour, then was told that the previous customer had EXTENDED for another 1 hour, so I had to choose a completely different lady

I still dont understand how someone can extend a session when that lady is already booked for the next hour

The story had a happy ending, I didnt lose my cool, and had a nice time with another lady, who was very very kind and giving

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review, I must say the look of the girl might not be the the top of the shop, like the other k- girls however, her service is definitely and her keenness must be the one of the top, did not waste anytime in the room made every second count. her English is also can be understandable is alway a +++.

@ harmony I will be quite upset as we'll if I have to drove 45min (and made it on time) and not to be enjoy with the lady that you prefer as well. I must say you did a great job to keep you cool. The another lady must done a great job for you.

Recommend: yes

Banned