Thread: The 2013 year in review

The 2013 year in review

Well another year draws to a close.

And what an eventful year it was for this little black duck.

It actually opened with the company of the increasingly lovely Cici (of SL and Stanmore fame) and has closed with her as well
    Although ,,, there are still 11 hours left LOL

And what a lovely lot of memories I have of this year past.

In the 5* highlights are Honey, Vodka, Milo (again), Niki, Whisky, Ruby, Ayumi ,,,

In the MOC highlights are Matris (of course), SK, Nina, Tiny Tiny, Gene, Kris, Lorries, ShaSha ,,,

In the SL highlights have been Cici (of course). Selina, Rachel, Lorra and Kelly .... and chatting to Vicki

In the Stanmore highlights have been Cici, and Monica .. a case of the Mortein motto here -- "If you are onto a good thing ... stick to it" hehe ..... and chatting to Coco

But the overwhelming images, thoughts and stimulation of so many kinds go to the top three wonderful ladies of my 2013 ...

3rd: The lovely, sweet but sexy as hell (and one of the best kissers ever) and just keeps getting more beautiful ,,, Cici

2nd: The amazing, surprising, strong willed, fragile sweet goddess - yes the incomparable Isis

1st: The stunning, raw sensual pleasure that was the whirlwind of some three leg trembling / heart stopping months with the gift that was Sei

Separating these top three was difficult - and you might say that Sei was not a true "candidate" because she was not a ML/WL when we met on the 24th April 2013 ..... however I decided I could include that romance and incredible intimacy as it was after all due to the forum and Bro CunningLinguist's "Caught Perving" thread that we were intrigued and actually made contact.

The fact that it happened at all ... apart from the gob smacking beauty and skills of Sei ... make it worthy I think.

Could I possibly hope to repeat such an amazing year ???
    Probably not .. but I am an optimist.

And a final thank you to all the ladies for their time in what in so many ways is a difficult but so much appreciated job.

Best Wishes to all the Bros who have been part of the 2013 journey.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Excellent stuff brother Eureka !!

You better change sister Sei's ranking to 1st then ..............lol

ps. Although I am not lucky enough to meet the two sisters Sei and Isis, I did have the pleasure of chatting them up on line and I did enjoy that every much, but of course, nothing can compare with the flesh to flesh contact - but I did enjoy my rather limited reunion with the lovely Cici who has a very special place in my heart - the first lady I met at Snow Lotus - without her - I could still be on 2,000 posts...............haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

HAHA - Thanks for pointing that out - now corrected !!

Must have got distracted thinking of her lying back on that king bed at the 4 points Sheraton ..... as she gave me a big cheeky grin and an invitation a gentleman cannot refuse

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    very nice brother. keep it up.. and better things to come

Banned
    Nice overview, thanks for sharing.

You're def the luckiest bastard this forum will ever see. ;-) The amount of schmoozing on other threads where girls were posting went into overdrive after your liaison with miss Sei, doubt it was a coincidence. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Nice overview, thanks for sharing.

You're def the luckiest bastard this forum will ever see. ;-) The amount of schmoozing on other threads where girls were posting went into overdrive after your liaison with miss Sei, doubt it was a coincidence. :-)
    Yeah ! It seems like whichever girl who talks on the forum will eventually fall under his spell !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I missed this thread, I'm glad I was the catalyst for your romance with Sei!

one would like to think that its still on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    one would like to think that its still on
    Is it still on?