Thread: How do I describe this gem - Laurence

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How do I describe this gem - Laurence

I meant to see Laurence a while back, this some senior punters' favorite girl, however I kept on missing her roster time then she went off for a while until I finally got to meet her last week.

I arrived and found the room is nice and fresh, good sign to start a session. As thoughts churning, Laurence entered the room and brighten up my sight. With a bewitching smile, she was in a little peach colour dress wrap up her body nicely, long soft hair cascade down her shoulder, pretty face with soft features.

About her body is hard to find one word to describe it without contradicting myself - tall / short, skinny/ curvy?? She looks tall and elegant on her heels, but once off those heels she is quite petite. Body is towards the skinny side but very perky butt formed a nice S shape against the waist which made up for the skinny body (since I'm not a big fan of skinny girls). One highlight is her toned athletic body and firm stomach, I guessed she is very sporty but she denied and said she is a "lazy ass" don't move around much - very honest and funny girl
    Sex: Long playful bath, she gives soft seductive teasy touches, warm and long BBBJ - somehow she got some warm water in the mouth, a thorough suck on my little bro under her soft tender lips and warm mouth was just mind blowing, I’d exploded right there if I didn't hold enough She then showed off her fitness in bed - positioning herself on top of me and ride me in full squat position. What a view seeing my little bro in and out of her puss and feel her movement up and down working on me! She bites her lips and the pair of beautiful hazy eyes landing on me, it was a big turn on seeing how much she desires me
    The attitude: great attitude very willing to please, sweet personality - natural and genuine GFE. One thing about me is I do usually prefer sexy tanned look more than fair complexion that Laurence has but YMMV other parts definitely made up for the skin tone. Overall a nice fun time well spent with this girl!

Grrrr ! Brings back memories ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha wilisno bro, I did read your report about laurence, your description about this girl is spot on! Same as your report about 5* ABC lily - I have a report about her too. Just love these ABC girls, though in moc website laurence is "ABC style" not ABC??

Quote Originally Posted by utopia_1 View Post
    Haha wilisno bro, I did read your report about laurence, your description about this girl is spot on! Same as your report about 5* ABC lily - I have a report about her too. Just love these ABC girls, though in moc website laurence is "ABC style" not ABC??
    Laurence is not ABC, but she speaks excellent English, she's a genuine uni student !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The english definitely helps with connection. I notice she actually has quite solid voice for a girl, very interesting and kind of different.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On the other note bro wilisno, can you access the forum overseas (if you ever tried)? I couldn't when I was in Hong Kong, not sure if it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by utopia_1 View Post
    The english definitely helps with connection. I notice she actually has quite solid voice for a girl, very interesting and kind of different.
    I like this girl !

She can be a good chatting partner and also a terrific sex machine in bed !

MOCjack
    Booking welcome!!