I've seen Laurence a few times now but did not get around to writing a report on her.

Laurence is a pretty girl; she was a 'brand' girl but now is priced as a 'mid' girl at $350/hr. She has a slim, S-curved body, B cups and a very sexy arse. An interesting thing is that one of her nipples does not pop out. Some might find this odd, but I don't mind. She has a very good command of English, too. So much so that she doesn't speak Mandarin to me anymore.

Suffice to say, this is one charming, cheeky and fun-loving girl. If she clicks with you, you will get carried away chatting. On the flip side, she will go haywire (and very wet but no squirting [yet]) in bed, too.

She talks dirty but it comes out as humorous rather than erotic most of the time. I suppose you'd call this more of a GFE rather than PSE. Case in point: I'd go down on her, she'd cum and then she'll quip a totally random comment about it in a sexual but playful way.

So it all ends up being a really fun session each time - she plays with you, she teases you, she yells out "fuck me!" over and over while being pounded, she begs for more and doesn't want you to leave. Believe me I would go on a whole day's romp if given the opportunity.

Of course, as with all things, YMMV. Highly recommended.