Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cheeky Laurence

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-05-2012
    Posts
    147

    Cheeky Laurence

    I've seen Laurence a few times now but did not get around to writing a report on her.

    Laurence is a pretty girl; she was a 'brand' girl but now is priced as a 'mid' girl at $350/hr. She has a slim, S-curved body, B cups and a very sexy arse. An interesting thing is that one of her nipples does not pop out. Some might find this odd, but I don't mind. She has a very good command of English, too. So much so that she doesn't speak Mandarin to me anymore.

    Suffice to say, this is one charming, cheeky and fun-loving girl. If she clicks with you, you will get carried away chatting. On the flip side, she will go haywire (and very wet but no squirting [yet]) in bed, too.

    She talks dirty but it comes out as humorous rather than erotic most of the time. I suppose you'd call this more of a GFE rather than PSE. Case in point: I'd go down on her, she'd cum and then she'll quip a totally random comment about it in a sexual but playful way.

    So it all ends up being a really fun session each time - she plays with you, she teases you, she yells out "fuck me!" over and over while being pounded, she begs for more and doesn't want you to leave. Believe me I would go on a whole day's romp if given the opportunity.

    Of course, as with all things, YMMV. Highly recommended.

  2. #2
    99 God Member (神級會員) wilisno's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    21,048
    Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    I've seen Laurence a few times now but did not get around to writing a report on her.

    Laurence is a pretty girl; she was a 'brand' girl but now is priced as a 'mid' girl at $350/hr. She has a slim, S-curved body, B cups and a very sexy arse. An interesting thing is that one of her nipples does not pop out. Some might find this odd, but I don't mind. She has a very good command of English, too. So much so that she doesn't speak Mandarin to me anymore.

    Suffice to say, this is one charming, cheeky and fun-loving girl. If she clicks with you, you will get carried away chatting. On the flip side, she will go haywire (and very wet but no squirting [yet]) in bed, too.

    She talks dirty but it comes out as humorous rather than erotic most of the time. I suppose you'd call this more of a GFE rather than PSE. Case in point: I'd go down on her, she'd cum and then she'll quip a totally random comment about it in a sexual but playful way.

    So it all ends up being a really fun session each time - she plays with you, she teases you, she yells out "fuck me!" over and over while being pounded, she begs for more and doesn't want you to leave. Believe me I would go on a whole day's romp if given the opportunity.

    Of course, as with all things, YMMV. Highly recommended.
    Hehe ! Laurence is one of the girls I want to see again and again !

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-12-2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hehe ! Laurence is one of the girls I want to see again and again !
    Very pretty sexy juicy Laurence, totally addicted to her S body, you'd love hugging her from behind two hands wrap her tiny waist while the sticking arse rubs on your little brother, slim & curvey all in one.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-12-2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by fggd View Post
    Very pretty sexy juicy Laurence, totally addicted to her S body, you'd love hugging her from behind two hands wrap her tiny waist while the sticking arse rubs on your little brother, slim & curvey all in one.
    how does the "Brand Girl" thing work, look or service? Laurence is one of the prettiest girl I've seen in moc face+body, she decided not be "brand" so not too busy?

  5. #5
    99 God Member (神級會員) wilisno's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    21,048
    Quote Originally Posted by fggd View Post
    Very pretty sexy juicy Laurence, totally addicted to her S body, you'd love hugging her from behind two hands wrap her tiny waist while the sticking arse rubs on your little brother, slim & curvey all in one.
    Write a full report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

  6. #6
    MOC James
    Guest
    welcome booking~

  7. #7
    MOC Zeus
    Guest
    bookings welcome

  8. #8
    MOCjack
    Guest
    Booking welcome!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •