Thread: cumming for new years

Junior Member(有D料到)

cumming for new years

Does anyone plan to cum on the stroke of midnight when the countdown begins, I have a friend who plans to, wondering if he is paying the girl double time. Have you ever cum before on new years while the fireworks go off. I wonder what girls would be available to do this

the best way is to book a harbour view room at either the Four Seasons, Shangrila, the Inter-Continental, Marriott Harbour or Quay Grand/Quay West and fuck your girl with the window wide open closer to the countdown of midnight.

Well, whether you can cum right on cue at the stroke of midnight - all I can say is, practice made perfect !! if you cum pre-maturely or cum too late, there is always 2014 !!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    the best way is to book a harbour view room at either the Four Seasons, Shangrila, the Inter-Continental, Marriott Harbour or Quay Grand/Quay West and fuck your girl with the window wide open closer to the countdown of midnight.

Well, whether you can cum right on cue at the stroke of midnight - all I can say is, practice made perfect !! if you cum pre-maturely or cum too late, there is always 2014 !!

Cheers

Yep ! Leave the windows wide open, I'm sure there will be plenty of telescopes working in that area tonight !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I did just that 2 years ago with the ex. Fucking on the couch, tele on in the background, picked up the pace just as the countdown started, pulled out and managed to end 2011 & start 2012 with a torrent of jizz AAAAALL over her face. :-)

Best. NYE. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I did just that 2 years ago with the ex. Fucking on the couch, tele on in the background, picked up the pace just as the countdown started, pulled out and managed to end 2011 & start 2012 with a torrent of jizz AAAAALL over her face. :-)

Best. NYE. Ever.
    No doubt you were a lucky man brother PP! On that occasion !

Would I be jumping to conclusion too soon and assume that she became your EX right after that cum on face shot ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aaaahhh the memories as a younger man used to love that, now older and fatter not such a regular occurence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Would I be jumping to conclusion too soon and assume that she became your EX right after that cum on face shot ??
    Hahaha, nah mate. She became the ex a few months after that, right around the time I met a much younger girl. ;-)