Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative to Romeo & Juliets and Masstige 8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greeksta View Post
    The adverse effects of over marketing.
    The selliing point of "have u ever had a crush on your auntie" is pathetic.
    Whats next??
    I can't remember exactly what she said, and maybe she just translated it badly, but a Korean ml once said she saw me as an older brother/uncle figure.

I personally found it a little off putting, but I'm sure she meant it as a compliment. I seriously hope her brothers/uncles never do the kind of things I did to her! Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You said it, so you better off looking elsewhere !

Btw, late 20's is still considered youngish ! Mature MILF is usually referring to MLs over 30/40's .

That's why sometimes is very hard to recommend MLs to members here without knowing how old you guys are !

Everybody from 18 to 58 will probably all like to see Mena who is 23!

Older punters (35+) usually will have no problem with more mature MLs like Mimi and Candy and co but if you are like in your 20's, well, I'm sure you know what you really want.

Cheers
    I wouldn't mind trying a mature ML at least once to see what it's like and from what I've heard about her Mimi seems like a good experience.

It's understandable that older punters would have no problem with mature MLs like younger punters with young MLs since they would be in the same age group respectively.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    at newtown shops I've always been told when I went: Wait for about 10 or 15 mins and we have this really young girl for you.

I've tried about 4 young girls there, not really liked the service. but at least they are not as " shifty" as the older ladies.
    I don't have much good experiences with older MLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Lmao who the hell would have a crush on there auntie that's just gross
    I have an auntie not much older then me(through marriage) and she is not too bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having a crush on an auntie is not nearly as bad as some of the degrading ways I've seen other punters refer to sex workers. I don't agree with Ahlungor about much, but auntie fantasies are the least our problems!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Newbie perspective

Been to both Romeo & Mimi in burwood.

For overall experience, if you do not need to pick MLs and purely on the price, service and experience level, I would definitely recommend Mimi.

Some other measures which I hope would help other noobs:
    1. Price -> Romeo (170/hr) and Mimi (150/hr)
    2. Service ->
    Romeo: ML wash your body before and after (I don't feel this is necessary and a bit awkward initially), I like the variety of oils (smooth, warm and soothing), I think I spent more the same amount of time in shower (30mins) and massage1&2 (30mins) and massage was not spectacular
    Mimi: The massage1&2 was super (she's very experienced I could tell) and close to perfection. The only thing I would suggest (to match Romeo) is to use some warm oil
    3. Room/Ambience ->
    Romeo: In comparison to other RNT places, the facilities are probably quite up there. However, I don't like the K-pop music playing in the background and room size is just right.
    Mimi: Room was huge and felt like in an executive lounge (with freeze, sofa/lazy chairs, etc) and background music was very relaxing

As other bros have mentioned before, I feel that one hour with mimi worth a lot more than other RNT places that I've been to. As she doesn't include the shower time in the 60mins.

Anyway, happy punting and I should try many more to come and report back.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you don't mind trying the Thai places then thai relaxation in leichhardt was my old haunt..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by avatar1 View Post
    if you don't mind trying the Thai places then thai relaxation in leichhardt was my old haunt..
    Are they the ones along norton street? if you don't mind posting them here or PM.
    Also would like to know price and type of service. Cheers Bro!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    you can also try babylon in market city

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12