Banned

645 Princes Highway Blakehurst - Jessica

1. Jessica - A pleasant surprise.

Service Provider's Name: Jessica

Session Month & Year: Friday 10 January 2014

Establishment Address: 645 Princes Highway Blakehurst NSW

Phone Number : 02 9547 1727 Advertised Hourly Rate: $140

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Site: I found two but none of the girls I met are in the pictures they have on the web and none of the girls on the roster were in when I was there.

Also the prices on the web are $150 on one and $120 on the other, they have an add in the leader and the price there is $120 I paid $140 didn't want to spoil things by haggling over price.

http://www.auadult.com.au/core/service/645-Blakehurst/

http://blakehurst645.adultsservice.com.au/home

Estimated Age: 26 - 30

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 162 cm / 5' 4" Body Shape: Slim Size 6

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Bust: Small B cup with nice nipples.

Overall Looks: Attractive

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

This is my first visit to this shop in about 4 years it used to be a Caucasian shop now it is Asian

Arrived and got shown to the waiting room by the mamasan, one girl came in and introduced herself, tried to drag me off to the room she seemed OK but I wanted to meet the other girls.

Mamasan said only girl available I said I phoned yesterday and they said there would be 4 girls on first thing, she said one girl busy and one asleep this girl only one available.

I heard a girl in the other room talking to a punter so I knew that was correct at least, them in walked Jessica.

I asked both girls do they kiss etc both smiled and the mamasan said yes but I was not convinced neither girl spoke English other than the few standard words like you come me, shower, condom, fuck just about covered it all.

Jessica was the smaller of the two and she had a nice friendly smile so I decided to give her a try ewll it is punting, paid the money for one hour ($140) and showered while she went to settle finances etc.

Jessica returned in no time I was getting out of the shower she took the towel and dried me off, nice touch.

She then removed her bra and panties to expose to lovely looking B cup breasts quite firm and natural with small nipples.

She is slim and has a very nice body, with a neatly trimmed love pot in the usual place.

said something to me but I had no idea what she was saying then she started massaging my legs.

Enough of that I thought and pulled her up on the bed beside me and started kissing her on the lips it turned in to tongue which was quite nice.

I moved down to her breasts and started to kiss them gently and sucking on her nipples which by now had come to attention.

Jessica was now making all the usual noises that a girl makes when she is enjoying herself.

returned for some kissing and then back to her breasts, eventually I moved on down her body and slipped my tongue into her somewhat hairy pussy, she seemed surprised and opened her legs wide to give me full access.

I dined at the Y for some time and then she made some moans and groans like she was coming with a couple of contractions but then fizzled out. Not sure if she had a mini orgasm or just faked it.

I continued and then ran my finger around the bottom of her pussy while I continued with daty, she grabbed my hand I assume so I didn't penetrate her but just held it and let me continue.

She was enjoying herself and then pulled my hand away and exploded in a shuttering orgasm, there was no faking this one. She rested for a few minutes and then I repeated the above with the same result.

Exhausted I lay beside her she kissed me and then moved down to give me some daty with ball and shaft licking with a lot of concentration on the head of my penis.

She does a good bbbj but falls short of the really good girls but this may improve.

After a while you want more she says no thanks sex now so its on with the dom and she slowly lowers herself on my rock hard cock after applying some lube.

Like most asian ladies she has a nice tight pussy and rode me in cowgirl for some time. It didn't seem like she was going to come again although she did moan and groan a bit.

Eventually she says doggy so we swapped to doggy and I decided it was time to pound her until I came.

She cleaned me up and then proceeded to give me a massage until time was up.

Her massage started off very soft and I thought this is not much good but then she warmed up and got into it a bit more and firmer and it was much better.

Jessica is a nice lady, unfortunately next to no English, she is friendly and tries very hard to please the customer.

I really enjoyed my time with Jessica and will return to see her again.

Tried to find out what days she works best I could figure was she works 5 days, I asked mamasan on way out she just said lots best to ring.

I'll thank you now, Oneonone, for your informative report before it gets buried in the f###in' spam.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Banned
    Thank you Oneonone for your lovely review, and for reviewing a new location
    Wonderful !

"Her massage started off very soft and I thought this is not much good but then she warmed up and got into it a bit more and firmer and it was much better."

Im beginning to wonder if we should tell any working lady that we prefer "a bit firmer please (or sign language to that effect) when the WL starts what we feel is a mediocre massage"

I have put up with a few substandard massages, and havent said anything (!) so the woman doesnt get the important feedback that her massage is suboptimal !

From now on, Like CBJ (that I prefer to avoid), I wont go through a substandard massage without offering constructive feedback to the lady

I had a Thai lady give me the most gentle (ineffective) of massages, and looking back, I needed to tell her "please make it firmer, or lets try something else with my time"

She probably had tired hands when I saw her, or the chemistry wasnt there, or she just wasnt very skilled

As customers, we should improve the quality of massage amongst the WLs, by constructive feedback during the massage

Otherwise, like CBJ, Im happy to give it a total miss

(Actually, the only reason why I put up with the Thai ladys massage was that she was bossy, and being tired with the lovemaking, she 'told me' to lie on my tummy)