Asian milf, cute face, bbbj, long black hair, reasonable boobs but the feeling was real robotic in comparison to the other girls of 647...

I stopped the session after 5mins and tried to make a booking for Korean girl Sugar, unfortunately she was feeling sick :-(

Yeah I think my Eva session went down hill after she had a 5 minute conversation on her mobile right after I got out of the shower. That set the mood for the punt and I was not interested in anything she did after. The basic 647 service elements were there but I didn't have feeling at that point and rather then continue I just told her to get off me and got dressed. No harm no foul, its only $90 and that's why they call it punting.

My highlight of the session was the young reception guy(not what you think). My phone was completely dead and I asked if he had a charger, sure enough he had one for me. I withdrew $600 before I came as I thought I was going to do a bit of extending but after 10minutes I was out the door. May be if I booked Eva for an hour her service would be different?