Thread: Eva@647.....cute face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Eva@647.....cute face.

Asian milf, cute face, bbbj, long black hair, reasonable boobs but the feeling was real robotic in comparison to the other girls of 647...

I stopped the session after 5mins and tried to make a booking for Korean girl Sugar, unfortunately she was feeling sick :-(

Yeah I think my Eva session went down hill after she had a 5 minute conversation on her mobile right after I got out of the shower. That set the mood for the punt and I was not interested in anything she did after. The basic 647 service elements were there but I didn't have feeling at that point and rather then continue I just told her to get off me and got dressed. No harm no foul, its only $90 and that's why they call it punting.

My highlight of the session was the young reception guy(not what you think). My phone was completely dead and I asked if he had a charger, sure enough he had one for me. I withdrew $600 before I came as I thought I was going to do a bit of extending but after 10minutes I was out the door. May be if I booked Eva for an hour her service would be different?

Good to know the young reception guy could satisfy you, if the girl failed to. Now that is customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    Good to know the young reception guy could satisfy you, if the girl failed to. Now that is customer service!
    Customer service is the corner stone of any good business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol
    Going above and beyond!
    I tried sugar just before Xmas and she was very nice to me. Gave me a hard massage as I requested. She has a good attitude and a willingness to please.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Lol
    Going above and beyond!
    I tried sugar just before Xmas and she was very nice to me. Gave me a hard massage as I requested. She has a good attitude and a willingness to please.
    I can't remember if I've seen that guy reception before. I'm not keen on doing business with strangers. But he was a very accommodating fellow.

Yeah Sugar is definitely one to look out for.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Another unique punt Gucci bro.
    I am nominating you as the most versatile and unique punter on the forum;
    old granny WLs, 12 hour marathon sessions, CIM then the girl falls asleep, walking out after 5 minutes etc etc.
    Noone can ever accuse you of being boring that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Another unique punt Gucci bro.
    I am nominating you as the most versatile and unique punter on the forum;
    old granny WLs, 12 hour marathon sessions, CIM then the girl falls asleep, walking out after 5 minutes etc etc.
    Noone can ever accuse you of being boring that's for sure!
    Actually I've done it a few times at 647 but I'm never upset or ask for a refund I just accept it and have a laugh then ask if another girl is available. But it probably is a bit weird for the girl to see me roll my eyes while she's on top then for me to tell her to get off my D. I always apologize and tell them "its not you, its me, thank you for your time...next!"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva at 647

Yesterday I went to 647, EVA is not working. They got rid of her, she is no longer on the roster..

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie Wong View Post
    Yesterday I went to 647, EVA is not working. They got rid of her, she is no longer on the roster..
    I'm sure she's on some roster somewhere in Sydney. 533 most likely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I'm sure she's on some roster somewhere in Sydney. 533 most likely.
    Your obviously keen to find her if I find out where she is I will let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Your obviously keen to find her if I find out where she is I will let you know!
    Ummmm not really, my post was more for the bro f.Wong. but if I'm not mistaken her name at 533 is Anna.

Banned
    Ummmm not really, my post was more for the bro f.Wong. but if I'm not mistaken her name at 533 is Anna.
    To the best of my knowledge there is no Anna at 533 at present, I did a search of their roster and my own list of 533 girls and can not find an Anna!

May be your list and knowledge is out of date....I do say may be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/anna.html

To the best of my knowledge there is no Anna at 533 at present, I did a search of their roster and my own list of 533 girls and can not find an Anna!

Banned

Fair enough but I haven't seen her on the roster, may be she didn't last more than one shift I will keep a look out to see if she is on the roster!

Banned
    If I see her on the roster I will know to give her a miss! Thanks for the warning!

If I see her on the roster I will know to give her a miss! Thanks for the warning!
    No worries.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the heads up ...

one for the lost-her not the roster...

Banned

If you click on the link above it comes up with the girls picture but if you go to the 533 web page the picture is not there?

Must be they have removed her from there working ladies display page but she must still be in the data base!

I guess that means she is not on their roster or working there! Interesting!

Banned
    Well done Gucci2012, "Mr Versatility"
    To be praised by rooter is high praise indeed

But also you deserve congrats for not losing your cool, and taking 'a hit' (soldier expression) when you scored a thoughtless lady

It is not cool for a working lady to be on the phone for a conversation during the period you are paying her time

And we pay by the minute

One way a dud punt eventuates for me, would be if I have an argument with a lady.
    Have never done that yet, and never plan to

I have walked out on a lady, once, when she gave me the line "Have you cum yet ?"

But never argued

If you click on the link above it comes up with the girls picture but if you go to the 533 web page the picture is not there?

Must be they have removed her from there working ladies display page but she must still be in the data base!

I guess that means she is not on their roster or working there! Interesting!
    Do you know how some DVDs and computer programs come with "easter eggs" its the same thing Lolololol secret ladies hidden in their website.