Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dont you hate it when u book one wl and the reception gives u dif one?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Things I have learned the hard way.
    1. Airport security guards do NOT have a sense of humour.
    2. Never touch a cowboys hat.
    3. Never piss in to the wind.
    4. Never send food back in a Cantonese restaurant.

Banned
    Great list asiafever !

Banned
    Getting back to punting I suppose there is one thing worse than them doing a swap on you getting there for your booking and being told she is not available cause someone before you has extended or because the shop has double booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahaha ! Like complaining about the food in a restaurant, be rude to the waiter and demand them to recook ? You'll never know what they would add to the food afterwards !
    It takes a brave man to complain about food in a restaurant, especially to the chef's face.

Anytime you send food back in a restaurant, you're just asking for shit...literally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never had a blatant swap but have been told on numerous occasions that the girl I booked (usually about 30-60 min earlier) suddenly had her period..

Banned
    nah disagree.

If I have a unsatisfactory punt I'll generally not bother raising it with the brothel owner afterwards. I'm more inclined to avoid the girl/shop in the future and write an AR for the information of any punters that might be interested. it's no different than reviewing a restaurant. sure if the meal is significantly sub-par I'll raise my concerns the owner, but if I am just generally underwhelmed by the quality of the food or ambience of the place I'll pay the bill, leave without making a complaint and then post an honest AR on a review site. this is my right as a patron and it benefits all customers

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    I think its pretty well established that if you have a complaint, you make the complaint in person, politely at the end of the session to the management, not online in the first instance

Even novice punters should realise that the managers are there to help, and they want all feedback at the end of the session - good and bad

Of course, at busy times, it is sometimes hard to find the manager, who is often answering phone calls, or sorting out customers

So in that case, either ask to wait in a waiting room to speak to the manager when they are free, or leave and ring the manager within the hour on the businesses phone line (ring early, not three days later !)

What is the point in naming a business before you have given them a chance to address the problem ?

Again, wouldnt it be better to see a member praise three businesses before making one complaint, if he is going to name names. And yes, I totally agree, a favourable After Review is great praise

Banned
    Rushmore: If I have a unsatisfactory punt I'll generally not bother raising it with the brothel owner afterwards. I'm more inclined to avoid the girl/shop in the future and write an AR for the information of any punters that might be interested

Interesting point !
    Often parlour managers will recommend the next lady available rather than the best lady available
    You have to use your instincts to decide if you completely ban a parlour from your patronage

I would like to think each parlour has at least one - two stars. Obviously some parlours are full of stars !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Rushmore: If I have a unsatisfactory punt I'll generally not bother raising it with the brothel owner afterwards. I'm more inclined to avoid the girl/shop in the future and write an AR for the information of any punters that might be interested

Interesting point !
    Often parlour managers will recommend the next lady available rather than the best lady available
    You have to use your instincts to decide if you completely ban a parlour from your patronage

I would like to think each parlour has at least one - two stars. Obviously some parlours are full of stars !!
    shops generally don't care if you have an unsatisfcatory punt. its better to inform other bros on the forum.
    apparently according to many shop owners, the hardest aspect of the business is dealing with the girls.

harmony i rkn most shop tried to help the wl that has not seen many customers over the one that has. they prob send them out first and then ask what you think and if you dont like they may or may not show you more.

happened to me a few times and sometimes wasnt shown the next few girls.... maybe i did have a rep there not being able to blow my load easily lol.

we all prob have a place we wouldnt want to go bak too but we still do i rkn. sometimes it just convenient or forgot about wat happen last time and if happened again, youll remember and place on your not to go list again.
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

Banned
    bbomg. Well said

Junior Member(有D料到)
    guess i'm lucky, never had the problem with booking problems ever. only the occassion gotta wait a good 5-10min past booking time.
    what bothers me more are shops passing chinese wl as korean or japanese..... i never understood who they trying to fool

Banned
    Hi checksix
    You must be very lucky, and good stuff brother, with never having a problem with bookings
    Hope you didn't just jinx yourself ; )

Care to edit your post my friend ? : )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123