Thread: Orange @ McCredie rd guildford... A complete DUD

Senior Member(無間使者)

Orange @ McCredie rd guildford... A complete DUD

Name: orange
    Place: McCredie rd Guildford
    Ethnicity: Malaysian

Walked into mcredie rd and waited about 20mins to see all girls. There was about 7 girls. Decided to take orange a Malaysian girl who looked good and was rather playful in intro. When asked to see all girls available the guy kinda had the shits or just wanted me to take first girl I seen. As well girls were very pushy to take them. I even had a girl offer anal free of charge.

Anyways showered like usual then cat bath starts. Light kissing on nipples and chest area then as she moves to another position she FARTS. And bros were talking a full loud fart. I was like am I going crazy was that a pussy fart? Then I'm like impossible it was to loud and long. I say to her wat the f@*#. So she giggles and acts like nothing happened. No effort to lessen noise or a heads up she just let it rip. Pretty disgusted, I hanged away to make sure no smell is hanging around. ( still on bed next to her, but didn't go in for anything).

To the sex, the complaining begins. She's on top no more than 30ses and gets off. I'm like keep going and she's like too tired in a semi loud voice. I'm like be patient. I pump her missionary but it's not working for me as I'm slightly pissed off. Try some doggy and the complains that I'm not holding her hips when pounding her. So I give her a good pounding out of anger. Unload my load finally.

She starts massage with absolutely no skill. I suck it in for about 10mins then go for round 2. More complaining about not coming quick enough in round 2 so I had it and had a brain snap, got up and started to get dressed. She starts "no angly no angly please" and I'm like cbf for this. Put 1 shoe on then putting the next sock she's like no no stay ill suck you. One shoe on she pulls the other sock off and begins a bbbj. Bbbj btw was not on offer before she wanted $20 tip.

So on she goes sucking me, wanking me sucking me I was about to say no and leave out of anger but I guess my penis took over my brain. Pretty crap bbbj no technique just up and down.

Pretty shit experience would never see orange again. Shop needs to pick up some better attitude as well.

Banned
    The girls there can be very pushy. And no they don't like you asking to meet all the girls.

I had one girl offer me full service no condom to pick her! How desperate was she. I didn't know her and hadn't met her previously

I may have picked her but once she said that no way!

Your talking about McCredie Rd here but your preface days No5 Marrickville, for No5 benefit you should ask admin to correct

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh don't know how No5 got there and I can't change. I'll ask admin.