Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: causcasian shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

causcasian shops

Hi, I'm really interested in causcasian and European. Since I work in the city and HOT damn!!! They are soo many hotties with their summer clothes on as if they're going to the beach. I can't take it anymore... ><

I was wondering is there a causcasian shop or private wl who can provide good services I.e potential of dfk, daty or bj and with at least average looking.
    I'm looking for half hour service max $150. I would not mind traveling all the way to woll ongong from Sydney.
    Does any brothers here know where I can look for?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Hi, I'm really interested in causcasian and European. Since I work in the city and HOT damn!!! They are soo many hotties with their summer clothes on as if they're going to the beach. I can't take it anymore... ><

I was wondering is there a causcasian shop or private wl who can provide good services I.e potential of dfk, daty or bj and with at least average looking.
    I'm looking for half hour service max $150. I would not mind traveling all the way to woll ongong from Sydney.
    Does any brothers here know where I can look for?
    thanks
    219 Elizabath St Croyfon.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    In that price range, as Wilisno has suggested, 219 Croydon would be your best bet.

Dfk and daty can be hit and miss there though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks wilisno I really forgot my local area lol I haven't been there before.
    Lamb, do you know which girl is good? Any latest review I can find?

Banned
    I don't have any tips at the moment sorry, I haven't been there in some time and I believe all the girls I would have recommended have moved on.

Had some really great punts there over the years however.

I recently saw that Victoria still might be around in another city shop. If anyone has any info I'd love to know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, all the reports are getting a bit dated for Croydon ...
    Abbey (black), Amy (Brazilian highly recommended), Camilla, Angel and Bianca were all recommended in the past, only bad one reported regularly was Jasmine (Indian) ... 219's website suggests some may still be there, $110 for half hour ..

Not much reporting or talk on non-asian places on this forum .... unfortunately....
    for ur price bracket, there's Kings Court which is really RnT but mostly Caucasian and in ur price/time ($125).... but often xtras that u nominate have been negotiated here (rarely FS though)

There's Players Penthouse @ Parramatta and Studio Relax @ Rockdale that both tended to host non-asian... but again reports have been scarce of late on these...both have websites with prices and photos and they're in ur range, esp Parra ($100) ... and rockdale just ($150)....

maybe u can rekindle the reports on the caucasian establo's ... there was a recent post on just how many asian massage & FS spots around Sydney there are, spoilt for choice really... a companion guide on caucasian would be great ..... now there's a phone app crying out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you lamb and strayer mate it's really great info you guys giving me with the updates. I'm planning to try 219 as I never been there before. Hope it will be positive service as I expected. Every time if I don't get satisfied service I get bad memories and intend to venture another place until I'm happy.

Has anyone been to wollongong? I know it's a bit far but Im guessing there are lot of ausssies wl there. Any feedback would be appreciate it. Thank you

Banned
    Croydon is good. Last time i been there there was a busty abc style tall asian. She was smoking hot but inwas after cauc.

Went with a mate so didnt have two decent caucs we just went back to brodie. There was one poundable, of a bigger size (not fat) she had a hell of a voice!

But yeah other caucs that i know would cost $200+.

Banned
    One just popped into my head
    Casablanca in liverpool
    Has anyone had experience ?
    It is advertised on hookerlooker, $150 half hour the place looks decent not sure about the quality of wls?
    Plus on the website it says u could have as many goes as u could in the booked time.

Keen to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=suka02;451657]Hi, I'm really interested in causcasian and European. Since I work in the city and HOT damn!!! They are soo many hotties with their summer clothes on as if they're going to the beach. I can't take it anymore... ><

Know exactly how you feel bro. Went to the beach the other day and totally gobsmacked by the hot 18yo caucs on school holidays, damn wish I was 20 years younger again.
    Been scouring all different avenues to try and find one at a reasonable price.
    Finding a true 18yo slim and pretty one will be a tough ask.

The closest that might be worth trying is Holly at 244 Paddington.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jordansigley View Post
    Casablanca in liverpool
    It is advertised on hookerlooker, $150 half hour the place looks decent not sure about the quality of wls?
    Plus on the website it says u could have as many goes as u could in the booked time.

Keen to try.
    I have been there not for a while though the girls are OK range from young to granny so you got to pick the girl or that's how it used to be.

The have a large lounge so you can sit there and meet as many girls as you wish.

Mind you its not like an Asian $150 shop so far as most of the girls don't do bbbj, or daty and you have to be lucky to find one that kisses properly.

But you might get lucky. and the price is double the Asian $150/hour shops, and the service is about half as good YOMV.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I have been there not for a while though the girls are OK range from young to granny so you got to pick the girl or that's how it used to be.

The have a large lounge so you can sit there and meet as many girls as you wish.

Mind you its not like an Asian $150 shop so far as most of the girls don't do bbbj, or daty and you have to be lucky to find one that kisses properly.

But you might get lucky. and the price is double the Asian $150/hour shops, and the service is about half as good YOMV.
    Tha ks for the advice mate
    Would be keen to do a young cauc that i would give up the service side of it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's also that Vitality place at 107 Queen St, North Strathfield.

Mostly Indians, a few blacks and some euro chicks.

Price is fairly cheap for fs at 30min for $100, 60min for $170 i think.

Banned
    Casablanca in liverpool

Keen to try.
    I haven't been there but I did once see a girl at 219 Croydon that ha previously worked there, this was probably my least fave 219 punt. The girl (can't remember her name) was hot with great tits but gave a very clinical service and was a definite 1 shot girl. I'm not sure if this reflects back on casablanca policy or not.

Actually thinking back she was my second least fave. Being offered bareback anything by a blonde who was only there for a short time was my least favourite.

Tha ks for the advice mate
    Would be keen to do a young cauc that i would give up the service side of it!
    Keep an eye on this forum, you might get lucky sometimes, like the two Amy's before, one at 130 and another one at Pendle Hill, both were very young and gave excellent service !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Highflyer you're in the same page as me lol milf man how is the quality of the girls and service in 107? I hope there won't be all milf for that price.

Does anyone here been to 219 recently? Is it true that the wls will line up and ready to pick rather than the Asian shops where they gave you one by one which really irritates me by their hatred face if I don't choose.
    I will go 219 during the week.
    Wilisno, where I can find amy? I heard a long time ago she was so famous.
    Thank you for the all info all you punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    milf man how is the quality of the girls and service in 107? I hope there won't be all milf for that price.
    Age group - 30 and over
    Size - 12 and over
    Service - Quite enthusiastic but nothing compared to the asian shops.

I like this place because i enjoy chubby milfs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I tried Holly at 244 Paddington last night.

Positives: Very attractive true 19yo blonde and slim. Generally very friendly as long as you don't cross her limitations.

I had super low expectations as far as service goes, but actually she was better than my few other cauc experiences (apart from the Jennifer Hawkins twin) over the years.
    Still has a lot of limitations, which is quite frustrating at times as she has a smoking body and lovely young face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At 219 they introduce them one by one. I've never noticed them get cranky if you don't pick a certain one. They probably think you are waiting to see the line up first.
    I haven't really visualised a bad looking bird there ever but have had one whose service was belong par.
    I've seen Amy a few times and she is great if you like an action packed unit with a bit of spunk. She has a great personality and if you are not shy with her can be great fun.
    Good starting point for you Suka I would suggest.
    I saw a girl there Tanya once who looked great but haven't tasted her yet.
    Good punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have heard of this place. Reading these forums (and others) usually the names that get thrown around where punters have had good service are Amy, Pepper and I think Ava. Not sure if all 3 are caucs though, but there seems to have been positive feedback on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast