Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: causcasian shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    try punter planet forum, there is a lot of cauc shop reviews. not so sure about under 150 for 30min.

Banned
    If you want Caucasian look at the Penthouse, Liasions, etc they are not usually on this forum as this is mostly Asian site.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to 219 a few times in the past, which is great value but a bit variable. Am surprised that Ava the hot Kiwi never gets many props — she's super lovely, does DFK for an extra few bucks, and looks like a more mature Megan Fox. Is it that people who prefer Asian shops like super-young girls? If so, you're kinda missing out. Have been often surprised about women who've been described as MILFs here. I must be some kinda grandpa then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am a regular at 219, mostly exotic girls. The best day would be Thursday, Bianca (filipino) is highly recommended. The best Caucasian in there would be Chloe and Hayley they do not work there anymore (model looking).

If you can go over the budget then Stilettos ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yer I wish they updated the pics on the website. Might just have to go into the shop to see hey...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it just me or is there a famine of caucasian establishments anywhere these days?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by starky101 View Post
    Is it just me or is there a famine of caucasian establishments anywhere these days?
    At least cheap-ish ones. Still have bodyrotic and such but it seems gone are the days of a ~$120 massage + happy ending with a caucasian. Might be some private gems but not sure.

There used to be 8 Railway Pde Burwood, 227 Broadway had some caucasians as did Summerville, etc...

Now the only caucasian lady that seems to be in the Asian-shop price range is Christina at 378 Pitt St.

A mate of mine is going out with an ex WL....she is black Zimbabwean girl but has been in Australia since she was a young kid, pretty much Aussie girl now. She worked for an outcall agency commanding $550-$600 an hour and was booked out regularly.

She laughed hard when i told her about the $150 hour shops and thinks its hilarious a 'high end' shop like Ginza is only around $300 for an hour. She couldn't really comprehend it....does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    A mate of mine is going out with an ex WL....she is black Zimbabwean girl but has been in Australia since she was a young kid, pretty much Aussie girl now. She worked for an outcall agency commanding $550-$600 an hour and was booked out regularly.

She laughed hard when i told her about the $150 hour shops and thinks its hilarious a 'high end' shop like Ginza is only around $300 for an hour. She couldn't really comprehend it....does not compute.
    It’s all supply and demand and nothing else !

If the Aussie government open the flood gate allowing any number of tourists or migrants from Eastern Europe to come visit or work, the cost of fucking a Caucasian blonde will certainly come down . Open the gate for Africa and it will be interesting to see if this Zimbabwean lady or any other WLs with the Ivory colour can still command a high price ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s all supply and demand and nothing else !

If the Aussie government open the flood gate allowing any number of tourists or migrants from Eastern Europe to come visit or work, the cost of fucking a Caucasian blonde will certainly come down . Open the gate for Africa and it will be interesting to see if this Zimbabwean lady or any other WLs with the Ivory colour can still command a high price ??
    They are different markets bro Ahl.....sure if the immigration floodgates opened up in Australia then punters on a budget would be able to sample caucs and other exotic women but they wouldn't necessarily be in the same class as the current higher end WLs. There will always be a high end niche market though to cater for high flyers and guys that dabble a little bit in punting but have thick wallets.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    They are different markets bro Ahl.....sure if the immigration floodgates opened up in Australia then punters on a budget would be able to sample caucs and other exotic women but they wouldn't necessarily be in the same class as the current higher end WLs. There will always be a high end niche market though to cater for high flyers and guys that dabble a little bit in punting but have thick wallets.
    And I bet there will still be the guys who want to pay $600 exclusively because it is "high end". The service might be the same but the mental thing of going 1st class is probably a thing. It's like people who buy rolexes when they could buy an armani

Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    And I bet there will still be the guys who want to pay $600 exclusively because it is "high end". The service might be the same but the mental thing of going 1st class is probably a thing. It's like people who buy rolexes when they could buy an armani
    Yeah, this wouldn't surprise me at all. Its the old saying a lot of people believe. 'Nothing good is cheap and nothing cheap is good!'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Caucasian shops
    Croydon is the cheapest
    Gladesville is good too 42g
    Around 250 /hr with extras

U’ll looking around 350-400/450 for most Caucasian shop
    Liaisons
    Stilettos
    Cleopatra
    These are the top 3 in my opinion

————————-

The difference in price between Asian and cacausian you can think about standard of living western country vs Asian country and such so if you standardise it, it is roughly the same or the Asian girls are earning more cause Aus dollar larger

———————

Liaisons is great for convince and good price
    Cleo is great for value at the cost of distance
    Stilettos is pricy but great looking girls etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best cauc shop ever was CMQ’s brothel she opened in Surry Hills. I used to love that place. Such a shame nothing of that level is available now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never see Tiffanys get mentioned on this forum, no idea how good it is if anyone knows? seems to be near the level of stilleto / liasons in terms of price /my expectations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12