Jessica one hot blow job.

Person’s Name: Jessica

Establishment: 12 Bellevue Street Surry Hills

Date if Visit: Wednesday 8 January 2014

Contact Details/Address/Web link: http://www.bellevue12.com.au/

Phone 02 9281 9480

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $130/60 min

Size/shape: size 7, B cups natural breasts.

Nationality: Mainland Chinese.

Service Provided: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM, Sex Various positions.

Value for money/recommendation: Yes

Return Visit: Probably!

Decided to give this place a try,

Parking required feeding a meter around the corner.

Followed a woman up the steps, she showed me to the waiting room and then called in the girls.

4 girls all walked in together and said their name and I am ???? forget her name said the woman I followed into the place.

All the women were around the same age late 30's early 40's none were pretty.

I chose Jessica as she was the slimmer than the others.

Into the room I paid the money for one hour and she left while I showered.

I was drying myself when she returned, she rinsed her mouth with Listerine and she stood in front of me and removed her bra, she has nice neat B cup breasts and they are quite firm for her age.

I removed her panties to expose a some what hairy pussy, I started to suck on her nipples, she liked this and so we moved on to the bed.

She is a nice if somewhat sloppy kisser, so we got on fine and she just loves kissing and being kissed and was dripping wet by the time I got down for some daty.

There was no problem with me inserting a finger deep inside her while I continued with daty.

Finally she came and I lay beside her for a rest, we kissed and she sat up and took my tool in her mouth, she is one good bbbj exponent.

Eventually we domed up and had sex in various positions with her returning to cowgirl and riding me until she came.

We then swapped to missionary and it wasn't long before I blew my load.

She gave me massage then rolled me over and took my tool in her mouth again I was soon rock hard and she gave me bbbj until I blew in her mouth.

She smiled wiped her mouth with the tissue and said you shower first yes time was up, actually by the time I had showered it was over time.

Jessica is a nice friendly person and her service is excellent.

I left there happy after a good punt what more can you ask for at $130 per hour, real value for money.

If you want young and beautiful then this shop won't suit you from what I have seen.

Banned
    Thank you Oneonone for your wonderful review
    Wow, I give great credit to this lovely lady, she provides excellent service
    Puts a lot of her younger colleagues to shame
    Not at the great service places we all read about - just some of the less well recognised parlours
    These lovely ladies charge less, and provide more
    What a paradox !

Yes I know a lot of you dont mind paying just to make love to a beautiful lady with no service

I also cant really make love to a woman unless there is some kind of attraction. Im not just looking for a hole to fill
    I love to enjoy her company, and feel welcome for that time

I agree that for the price at Bellevue, you cant ask for absolute model material, and Im cool with that
    The most important issue for me, is what is the service standard like ?

Service that is, more than just providing a hole for a man to fill, no matter how lovely the face or body
    Some of the younger ones seem to think that all guys just want a hole to fill, and they can just be pretty and its all ok
    There is a balance isnt there between a young lady, a beautiful lady, and a lady who provides adequate service

I ask managers in the nonpremium parlours, do they have anyone who provides DFK. DFK is not that common
    I have seen a few pretty women in this average price range (not premium), and more than not the service is almost nonexistent

And I have recently copped the "can you cum now ?" question, you all describe here - 30 minutes into a 60 minute session. Wow. Thanks Miss Attitude.
    She was a young beautiful slim Thai lady who really was just providing a hole to fill
    Oh, she also provided a flimsy massage that did the word Thai massage a complete disservice
    Not service in my eyes, and I wont be back there

I suppose for the random average walk in punter, who knows no better, just a hole to fill is all they are looking for

But we in AUS99 are wiser than that
    Of course we know there are a lot of lovely places that provide basic services

Sound like you definitely werent treated like a stranger at Bellevue

I predict the days when Bellevue finds a few even more attractive ladies, Sydney will be an even better place to punt ; )

Banned
    Some punters are happy just to stick it in wipe it and go home, not every one is looking for more.

So it all depends on what you want and what you expect.

Today I just wanted a punt so my expectation was not too high, there are days when all I want is to spend time with a beautiful woman if this were the case today then she may not have suited me.

I guess what I am trying to say is it depends on lots of things including how you feel on the day.

Usually I like the more mature woman with good service.

If you only book a 30 minute session then by the time you shower you don't have much time left for any more than sticking it in wiping it and going home.

So each to their own. And young to me might be a Milf to a 20 year old punter.

Banned
    Yep.
    Im beyond just filling holes
    I suspect you are the same
    My money is too valuable for that

Banned
    Good service Guaranteed, welcome to our shop
    Tel: 02 9281 8480
    12 Bellevue St SurryHills

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Jessica many times and as said above her service is excellent .... A guaranteed good time.

(12 Bellevue has been renovated lately, New showers and flooring and paint .... much cleaner now than it used to be)

Banned
    New new new girl Emily
    24 years old, new arrival to this industry, young, tall, pretty and slim, black hair, passionate and playful, charming smile, she is in our shop now

Come and try something fresh.
    Emily's Photos:

20 minutes $50
    30 minutes $65
    45 minutes $100
    60 minutes $130

Open from 10:00am to 2:00am

www.bellevue12.com.au
    tel:02 9281 8480
    12 Bellevue St Surry Hills NSW 2010