Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza babe gave me the clap....I wasn't expecting that extra!

Banned
    An interesting concept Sextus

You are referring to the former place in the Eastern suburbs, that I read about ?

Sounds like great memories

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Maybe it is just me, but $160 per hour, apartment rooms, exactly the same girls and cardboard dividers were more fun than another big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel!

Someone needs to fill the former niche.
    I miss the old days in the city also. But they do seem to be doing very well now ...

Maybe it is just me, but $160 per hour, apartment rooms, exactly the same girls and cardboard dividers were more fun than another big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel!

When you've been balls deep in a woman in a 'massage joint' in Thailand, and there is only a curtain dividing you and a young mid-western American G.I. who is saying things like 'In God's name!', quoting lines from the Bible and pleading for forgiveness because he feels guilty about what he is about to do, you tend to find a 'big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel' somewhat preferable...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Ahahahaha "enough said" there's only one troll who uses that catch phrase. Ginza is hot right now, been hot since I first started punting with them wouldn't be surprised if it was a competitor I mean they systematically destroyed all city based operations specializing in Japanese girls. Ginza is King for Japanese girls.

I missed the Ginza apartment days aswell but f*ck me dead. When they were an apartment punters complained and made fun about hanging sheets and cardboard boxes as dividers and closets as rooms, and now that they have gone upmarket punters want apartment style again??? "Dammed
    if you do, dammed if you don't"

I don't care about the setting of Ginza's business as long as Yuki&Wilson are running it I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Ahahahaha "enough said" there's only one troll who uses that catch phrase. Ginza is hot right now, been hot since I first started punting with them wouldn't be surprised if it was a competitor I mean they systematically destroyed all city based operations specializing in Japanese girls. Ginza is King for Japanese girls.

I missed the Ginza apartment days aswell but f*ck me dead. When they were an apartment punters complained and made fun about hanging sheets and cardboard boxes as dividers and closets as rooms, and now that they have gone upmarket punters want apartment style again??? "Dammed

I don't care about the setting of Ginza's business as long as Yuki&Wilson are running it I'll be there.
    Maybe a new theme room, the legacy room, sheet dividers and boxes ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    When you've been balls deep in a woman in a 'massage joint' in Thailand, and there is only a curtain dividing you and a young mid-western American G.I. who is saying things like 'In God's name!', quoting lines from the Bible and pleading for forgiveness because he feels guilty about what he is about to do, you tend to find a 'big, fat, complacent, established high end brothel' somewhat preferable...
    Wow, that sounds like a great place for a gonzo writer!

Isn't it unfortunate that these kinds of accusations happen from time to time?

I remember a couple of years ago, the 5 star sister shop called forbidden city at artarmon had a superstar working there by the name of Maya.

She was stunning with an amazing pair of natural boobs, which made her very popular. Some punter made an accusation on the forum that he caught an STI from her during BBBJ. To their credit, the shop took the complaint seriously and even took the poor girl off the roster while she was undergoing testing. It turned out that she wasn't infected at all, and strangely enough, none of the other countless punters who used to line up to see her neither posted about getting infected nor did they approach the establishment.

That's my best recollection of the incident, my fellow punters may have a more accurate recollection.

One can only make their own speculations about where the truth lies, but an accusation like this can have adverse consequences.

However, at face value, this opening one line post seems to suffer a clinical dose of full-of-shitness.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    this opening one line post seems to suffer a clinical dose of full-of-shitness.
    Perhaps the OP is lacking truthfulness in a pathological way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's possible that the OP got non-specific urethritis after sex with a Ginza babe. However this doesn't necessarily mean that his urethritis came from the clap. There's a whole lot of possible causes discussed here, not all of which are STIs, for example "The urethra can be damaged by friction during vigorous sex or masturbation ...".

Unless he has a diagnosis of STI as the cause he should refrain from claiming that he has the clap.
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Senior Member(無間使者)

Could not agree more mate.I used to visit the City and Eastern Suburbs 2/3 times a week.They just had a feeling of hot hot girls who would do almost anything (one did do anything) to give you a great time.Fuck I found those girls great,all at a reasonable cost,no special tiers etc. Have not been to Cleveland Street at all,given the new setup a big miss.

Ginza babe gave me the clap....I wasn't expecting that extra!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanOptimist View Post
    Enough said.
    This user posted a title, plus two words and it attracted a few responses from everyone.

In the mean time, he hasn't been on line since the OP which is his only post and he registered the day before, I think we may have given him too much credit !!

On the other hand, full credit to Ginza, they are in such a successful and prominent position, that any positive or negative posts about the shop and its ladies will always stop traffic, or in this case, generated plenty !!

BTW, up to this point, we are still not 100% sure what did he actually mean ?

To me, Clap means clapping of your hands which is good.

Not until when I look up the dictionary that I found out what it could also mean: Gonorrhea (colloquially known as the clap[1]) is a common human sexually transmitted infection. Well, that's a totally different ball game. Haha, but you guys all know what it meant in the first place, right ??

Looking at the way he posted, very hard to tell his intention ?

Don't think he is from the competition, may be a disgrutle customer or simply a troll ??

We will never know and honestly who cares right.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post

Agreed.. as long as Wilson is running the show Im in..
    Also really miss the apartment days, especially when Im around kent st, shelly st, sussex etc these days.
    So many great memories...it sorta had some kind of innocence for me at the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    BTW, up to this point, we are still not 100% sure what did he actually mean ?

To me, Clap means clapping of your hands which is good.

Not until when I look up the dictionary that I found out what it could also mean: Gonorrhea
    Sir Les Patterson used to introduce his guests by saying to the applauding audience:

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, give him the clap -
    give him the clap he so richly deserves!"

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanOptimist View Post
    Enough said.
    This is a ridiculous post.

Really doesn't warrant our response.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Shop Owner
    Hey UrbanOptimist

I have been waiting a day for you to put some more details: which girl you have seen, time and date,

You are writing this to notice both shop and clients if any girl really got problems. But writing without any details is not helpful for anyone.

If you really got any problem from Ginza girls, call me, message me, pm me, I would like to stop the girl working right away, and take you and the girl to the hospital, and all fee are on Ginza.

Cheers!
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12