Thread: Jessica - lovely Korean beauty returned from holidays with bigger natural 35C boobs

Banned

Jessica - lovely Korean beauty returned from holidays with bigger natural 35C boobs

Jessica is one of the best K-girls in this shop, very pretty, natural boobs and very nice personality. I tried her a few times before she returned home for X'mas holidays. Today was her first day back to work. I noted her return in the shop roster and booked her to try her fresh pussy early this afternoon.

Jessica was very happy to see me on her first day of working. She told me she would only stay in Sydney for 4 days and then would go interstate. She might return to Sydney in April.

When I saw Jessica today, I found her much prettier than before. Her eyes much bigger and brighter. She looks very fresh and her skin is whiter than before. I was pleased to see her boobs bigger than before. She explained that she ate and slept better during her holidays and did not work during the holidays. She found her boobs bigger as well and has to change to 35C bra. I am happier with her current more curvy body.

She gave me a nice cat-bath and rubbed her fuller tits all over my body. She gave CBJ as usual, but my dick still got very hard within a minute. As before, she positioned her body so I could touch her ass and tits easily, while she was sucking my dick.

She always enjoyed sex with me and she did cow-girl really enthusiastically. She rode me and grinded her pussy hard against my pelvis. I told her that I found her pussy much tighter than before and she replied "of course, I did not have sex for quite a long while." She moaned and breathed heavily as though she was really enjoying sex with me. She said she felt very hot as she had her orgasms after 5 min.

I changed to mish postion, but her pussy was so tight that I could not hold it for too long. After 10 min., I blew all my load inside her pussy. Today, I did not get the chance to do doggy! I promised to see her again before she leaves Sydney. I must enjoy her rear view by starting from this position when I see her next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think the reception forgot to bump this post.

Jessica

Today

call to check the time

Limited bookings?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by checksix View Post
    i think the reception forgot to bump this post.

Jessica

Today

call to check the time

Limited bookings?
    Totally incomprehensible!! What did you mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nvm bro akkw, thanks for the AR. haven't been to 22 since tina left. will check out jessica this weekend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by checksix View Post
    nvm bro akkw, thanks for the AR. haven't been to 22 since tina left. will check out jessica this weekend.
    Jessica told me that she will only stay for 4 days (i.e. not working on Sunday). Note this.

I am a big fan of Tina. She is great too. Awaiting for her return (hopefully soon)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Jessica told me that she will only stay for 4 days (i.e. not working on Sunday). Note this.

I am a big fan of Tina. She is great too. Awaiting for her return (hopefully soon)
    She told me she would be back during new years (guess not )... been checking roster twice daily awaiting for the name tina to pop up.

Banned
    Usually when a girl returns from holidays with bigger tits it means she has had a boob job!

Guess in this case she just ate well and didn't exercise as much! HA HA!

Tits are probably not the only spot she put on weight!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Usually when a girl returns from holidays with bigger tits it means she has had a boob job!

Guess in this case she just ate well and didn't exercise as much! HA HA!

Tits are probably not the only spot she put on weight!
    I can gamble for a million that her boobs are natural. No enhancement job. Jessica is so pretty that she does not need any artificial job on any part of her face and body. I am very very sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    Is that a sign jessica return to the shop? Can't wait

Jessica will be working next week

TUE - FRI

Booking early b4 you miss out on her!!!!