Thread: Barbie – Sexy Busty Taiwanese beauty with sensational riding skills and rear view

Banned

Barbie – Sexy Busty Taiwanese beauty with sensational riding skills and rear view

Last night, I got a private message from a young fellow punter who told me that he had an exceptional encounter with Barbie, who enabled him to have his strongest performance so far. This made remember that I have not seen this hot Taiwanese beauty for quite some time. She told me she headed back to her home country for an extended holidays a few months ago and I did not realise that she has returned.

This afternoon, I checked with the shop and knew that Barbie was there (but the roster has not got her name on, strange??). I made a booking and went there direct.

When Barbie saw me, she laughed happily and so did I. Just like a reunion of old friends. Barbie is as pretty as before. She is still slim and her natural boobs still remain full and firm (many guys thought that her boobs are enhanced, but Barbie guaranteed to me that they are natural).

Barbie has very good sucking skills. She sucked very diligently and she was very horny today. Once she got my dick very hard, she started her favorite and renouned cow-riding without even asking me. As in the past, I let her do all the hard riding so that I could lie down to enjoy her bum and wonderful rear view. She did both front and backward riding styles. The latter is her trademark style. The harder my dick was, the louder her moaning noises were, and the happier she was. Today she moaned really loudly and told me she came after 10 min of riding. She was sweating all over.

I then changed to mish position and gave her more hard bangings. She loved that and asked me why was I so strong today. I told her that she made another guy get his best performance and so today I tried to achieve my best performance too. She laughed but accepted my continuous banging until I felt tired.

She gave me more suckings and after my dick got hard again, she did the cow-girl style again as I told her I almost came in that position earlier. She said she did not have enough yet and so she used the backward riding style to keep moving back and forth. She was very happy today as she came again soon (twice and both in CG position). I also came after she came. Very comfortable indeed and I saved so much efforts.

Today's session was particularly good as she did not have good and strong sex for quite a while. Hence her pussy was tighter than normal and she was hornier than before too. My dick had a really wonderful time today. We had lots of laughter and conversations. Punting with Barbie is always fun to me and we agreed on our next meeting time before I left. ( Barbie said she would work on Thursdays and Fridays in this shop.)

Banned
    Great review akkw2800

So great to hear that such great service is available in various places in Sydney

I had a punt with absolutely no service, so had been a bit depressed as of late

Is she slim/petite, or medium build

I have a few places to visit before I would think about 45 George, but this place has great talent scouts by the sounds of things

Banned
    Barbie is about 1.6m tall. Her body is slim, but her boobs are big relative to her body. My guess of her boobs is about 33C.

Her waist is small and bums are big and firm. Her best view is from behind (doggy).

She is definitely pretty. She has tempers though. Once she likes you, you will feel like her boy-friend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    barbie is like the prettiest chinese at 45 george and 22 rydlamere,
    agree with akkw she sounds like shes got a temper, voice is slightly low and rough. BUT
    she is very tight and her butt is very firm. great for doggie.
    i'm too spoiled with boobs so her tits aren't big. but a B+ C size seems correct

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Great review as always akkw2800. Strange Roger don't list her on roster.

Banned
    Barbie is available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

You are welcome to make a booking before you miss out!

Banned
    Barbie is on today

5pm - late