Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is harmony formerly known as "heatseeker"

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "I will feel more comfortable that your a real person and not the personar of a brothel busting council member."

If I was a senior here I would also be wary of newcomers, never really know what their motives are

So I understand the need to establish credentials

All the registered members with more than 50 posts deserve some respect if they have shown not to be causing problems

I just don't understand why people who take a lot by reading our forum and don't contribute-even the odd thanks for a review - have the right to criticise members who are constructive, and who contribute in all ways they can
    I fetired from punting untill recently i retired just before the forum switched over to this format.
    I wrote numerous ars and gave information freely.
    I have followed the new forum as a observer and because of this i have found my one and only wl i see these days infact saw her last night and will be seeing her again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    I notice harmony say "was always my intention" meaning that intention no longer exists.....do you work for council?
    I now beleive harmony is female and a parlour worker searching for a new shop and info on what other wls/mls provide too see if they could earn good money or not at these shops.
    So if this is true a ar will be a long time coming.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyonetwo View Post
    I now beleive harmony is female and a parlour worker searching for a new shop and info on what other wls/mls provide too see if they could earn good money or not at these shops.
    Harmony, do you have a full brazilian or a little patch?

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyonetwo View Post
    LOL, dude no offense but grasping at straws a little at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by shinigami12 View Post
    LOL, dude no offense but grasping at straws a little at this point.
    No grasping here.
    Harmony is slowly unravelling layers the more "they" post the fraudulent and easier it becomes too see they are certainly not a punter and a "other user" on here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12