Thread: Candi @ happy angels 227 broadway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Candi @ happy angels 227 broadway

I never thought I would enter happy angels on Broadway, mostly because it's smack bang right next to broadway shopping centre, however due to MOC not picking up my calls I thought I might try this place. It was 1 am and as I was approaching the front entrance 3 Arab looking guys out of nowhere decided to have their argument unknowingly before the entrance to a brothel, so I made my way to the back entrance and after going in was led into a room. Since the place was empty I was shown 5 girls consecutively. 3 asain and 2 Aussie. The first asian girl came in said her name and made no eye contact, the second one was a hot vixen however small boobs so no go. The third girl to come in to meet me was candi, a Korean girl who said she was 23 with firm round tits. An Aussie came after her and she looked about 50 following her came another Aussie this one however called Skye looked 18 a little on the chubbier side but a huge ass and totally fuckable.

I was tempted to choose the Aussie however a $60 price difference made me choose candi instead, for only 160. As per normal brothel rules I took a shower and candi told me to lie on the bed, from there she started sucking in between by thighs and my ball sack spit going everywhere. She used her mouth to put a condom on me and started giving me head. It wasn't the best head I'd ever had mostly because her teeth kept grinding down my cock but it was alright. She then went on top of me and started riding me like a cowgirl, I could feel her pussy juice running down my cock as she went up and down. She soon got tired and asked me to go on top, so in missionary I fucked her as hard as I could, trying to go as balls deep as possible. I could feel her pussy muscles getting tighter and convulsing around my dick. Her pussy wasn't that tight but as I pounded her I could feel her pussy's grip on my dick. It got sweaty so I decided to try doggie, as I was setting myself up for position I saw her sweet asshole, before she could say anything I put my finger on it and my finger just slid in, however she said no but I knew that asshole had seen some cocks before. I grabbed her hips and started pulling her towards me and as my cock entered inside her fully her ass rebounded and we got into a pattern. Soon later I got tired and asked her to go on top where she worked me up until I blew inside of her while grabbing her hips and pushing my dick in as far as it could go. She then just lay on my chest for about 2 mins, and I told her to get off as I wanted to get out of there. Not the best service as compared MOC girls where they have sucked the cum out of my penis but not bad for half the price. First review, hope it was ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done , linkthedink.

The first is always the hardest.
    Never been to this shop , good to here there are nice girls all
    around these days.