Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBFS Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BBFS Service

Not as many girls offer bbfs in Melb compare to Sydney.

The famous Piano Teacher offer that. Does anyone else know if there is any other offer extra special services?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would you anyway? :s

anyway might something of ur interest. not that im recommending xp

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...atural+service

Banned
    I am not sure that there are many girls in Sydney offering BBFS but even if there are some they would be good girls to give a miss.

Don't know why you would want to take such a risk

Its just crazy.

babypudge
    ya agreed with above,

i dont know many who do bbfs

but so dangerous!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There was a girl who was renowned for doing bbfs here in sydney. A lot of guys couldn't believe their luck when a young cauc girl was doing it for $160/hr... until they started to see how many OTHER guys cream they were stirring. . And the fact she was an ice addict.. anyhow she got sick, a whole heap of guys had many sleepless nights awaiting test results etc. She's back working apparently even though it has been suggested she has a terminal illness...
    Moral of the story? Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    There was a girl who was renowned for doing bbfs here in sydney. A lot of guys couldn't believe their luck when a young cauc girl was doing it for $160/hr... until they started to see how many OTHER guys cream they were stirring. . And the fact she was an ice addict.. anyhow she got sick, a whole heap of guys had many sleepless nights awaiting test results etc. She's back working apparently even though it has been suggested she has a terminal illness...
    This.

Just not worth it. U can literally ruin your life for a bit of silly fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo888 View Post

The famous Piano Teacher offer that. Does anyone else know if there is any other offer extra special services?
    try Jessica at bayside babes

Banned
    That's is no doubt a good thing, I think one of the problems in Sydney is that its so competitive and some of the more mature wl think that the only way to get lots of work is to do things like anal and bbfs, as they can't compete with the younger girls.

Also I think some of the shops pressure the girls to provide these services although none of them would admit to it!

I think that a mature lady has plenty to offer with out resorting to anal or bbfs just got to find the right customers.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Bbbj is risk enough, Bbbfs should really be with a partner/gf etc, whereby both of you have been tested.
    Apparently avail in Syd, and other states just depends where you look, like anything if you want it you will find it.
    But its like Russian roulette, that one time might just kill you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't come across any bbfs is Sydney and when in Melbourne it's hard enough to find a decent rnt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo888 View Post

Anything is available anywhere for the right price but BBFS is just not worth the risk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't come across any bbfs is Sydney...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilove View Post
    I haven't come across any bbfs is Sydney...
    You must lead a sheltered life bro its out there and far too common for my liking. I have been offered it plenty of times, the thing is to be smart and decline its just not worth the risk.

If a girl offers it to me I don't see her again. Not worth the risk! I she does it with me or you she does it with anyone.

I am not that special.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Been offered 4 times this year alone. Once in a rnt place. Yeah it's a bit of a worry if she offers you she's offering most people you'd think. So not worth the risk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally not worth the risk, and not interested. I even get nervous about BBBJ and DATY, but in the heat of the moment these are hard to resist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not worth it, think of how many gems out there

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Rydalmere ?........
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m ready for your story

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth the risks!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast