Thread: Joline/Suki now offering nuru massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lightbulb Joline/Suki now offering nuru massage

I noticed in Cracker today that Joline (aka Suki ex-star-attraction at Tokyo Cats, now Ginza Club) is now offering nuru massage as a 1-hr-minimum package entirely separate from her normal PSE. Here's the new nuru ad, and here's the existing PSE ad.

Her PSE now costs $400 (+$100 for Greek),but if you don't want to pay that much her new nuru service costs $250 (+$50 for bbbj). She also has different mobile numbers for the two services.

Are there any nuru-curious punters out there?
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    I noticed in Cracker today that Joline (aka Suki ex-star-attraction at Tokyo Cats, now Ginza Club) is now offering nuru massage as a 1-hr-minimum package entirely separate from her normal PSE. Here's the new nuru ad, and here's the existing PSE ad.

Her PSE now costs $400 (+$100 for Greek),but if you don't want to pay that much her new nuru service costs $250 (+$50 for bbbj). She also has different mobile numbers for the two services.

Are there any nuru-curious punters out there?
    For $189/hr you can get a soapy massage on an air mattress on the floor plus a dry massage afterwards @ Chequers - with all the other facilities - sauna, steam room, hot and cold water pool - probably is better value if you can get a young and busty Korean girl like I did.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. I have a look at the nuru ads, the massage bed is a regular table, may be we are talking about different thing, doesn't look like the Japanese soap land play - better stick with Chequers - tested and well equipped !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    She's expecting a shitload more money than she used to get at Tokyo Cats when I saw her. About 60 an hour/ now 400- costs per hour.