Was keen for a RnT the other day so dropped in to Romeos to see what was on offer, 0 girls available and a fair wait. Running short on time I thought I'd try penny's as I was going through Enmore. Only 1 girl available, Nina. Nina wouldn't be my pick from a decent lineup but I was keen to have a session so took her after the promise of "good times".

Nina is rather short, hardly any English. Nice b+'s, says she's a Thai/Japanese mic who spent 8 years in Japan and in both places performed legit massage "no hanjarb".

She gave a decent cbj but I've had better, onto some hesitant cowgirl cause I was "wow biiiig" into side straddle and doggy finish. Was about 30 mins left on the clock of a hour session abc she offered a massage. Now fuck me, I've had my fair share of massages in lots of shops but this would top them all. She had me stretching, flexing and cracking every which way and it felt great. So good I forgo round 2 just for this.

Nina was fun and tried her best in round 1 but there is better to be had a Penny's. I would, however, try her again just for the massage.

Out.